PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #91
kinjoking
Banned User

kinjothetaken's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr yac View Post
here's my big complaint, what the hell is the point of being a scout if every damn thing can detect me weather i'm invisible or not....
omg i hear that brother! Why should my tactics be spoilt cz some other f*cker gets data hacked, and the cloaking is pointless as you can be easily seen, atleast crysis 2 knows how to do a proper claoking system that cant be seen easily when crouched. Scouts are basicly useless, the cloak cant even bypass sensors, so i ask, whats the point??
kinjoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #92
kinjoking
Banned User

kinjothetaken's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigor View Post
i can't play this shit for longer than 10 minutes, it looks and handles like a 10 year old game.

Ubifail
total ubi fail. The friend challenges are the dumbest nonsensical shit ive ever seen. Has nobody from ubisoft thought any of this through? And u cant even select a challenge to give your friend, its just a random generated stat thats impossible to get achievments with. They need to patch this asap. Ive a high tolerance for crap games. This this game/ mp/ lobbie interface is disgraceful.
kinjoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #93
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If.scouts were invisible that would b stupid. There fine as they are. The point of the cloak is that ur harder to notice.

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:21 PM   #94
Taylorboy

Send a message via MSN to Taylorboy

ProfessorBadger's Gamercard
The invisibility i think is fine. It stops Exacto ammo and UAV. As a scout i your not really supposed to be on the front line being hit by sensors. If you are, take EMP grenades.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #95
Guy Who Rages

madhouse dan's Gamercard
Harbor has got to be one of the worst maps I've ever played in a shooter. It's so strange since I love most of the game's maps, but Harbor has too many bottlenecks.
Guy Who Rages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #96
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTGMx INF3RNO View Post
If.scouts were invisible that would b stupid. There fine as they are. The point of the cloak is that ur harder to notice.
i don't need full invisibility, but they are far from fine. what is the point of the cloak if A it's pretty damn easy to spot with the naked eye, and B every damn level 1 sensor can spot you when stealthed. you should be 100% invisible to all forms of detection aside from people actually seeing you when cloaked. i am even fine with the data hack showing your position, sure it's annoying but thats part of the game, otherwise it's worthless. especilly since sniper rifiles are hardly effective weapons. if i'm standing 10 feet away from a guy with a shotgun and i get the first shot he should not win the fight
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #97
xTGMx INF3RNO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yac View Post
i don't need full invisibility, but they are far from fine. what is the point of the cloak if A it's pretty damn easy to spot with the naked eye, and B every damn level 1 sensor can spot you when stealthed. you should be 100% invisible to all forms of detection aside from people actually seeing you when cloaked. i am even fine with the data hack showing your position, sure it's annoying but thats part of the game, otherwise it's worthless. especilly since sniper rifiles are hardly effective weapons. if i'm standing 10 feet away from a guy with a shotgun and i get the first shot he should not win the fight
Sensors, UAV's ect cant detect you if you cloaked. And as for the snipers unless its the 50cal there only a one hit kill if its a headshot just like every other weapon. Its alot easier to get a headshot with an AR. I started as a scout then changed to rifleman and raped! I do think scouts are pretty useless against other classes in MP

Old 06-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #98
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

sensors most certainly do detect you when you're cloaked. even with my level 30 augmented camo i still get detected by everything, and it's not about being a 1 hit kill, they are terrible inaccurate too, if somebody is 10 feet away i should be able to hard aim and hit them, i shouldn't need to scope in to score every single shot.

and you're right, riflemen do "rape" compared to scouts, which is exaclty what i'm complaining about, there really is no benefit to the class ,which is a shame because i think if it worked a little better it'd be a lot of fun
Old 06-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #99
Taylorboy

I average around 30 kills a game as a scout with roughly 1-5 deaths =/
Old 06-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #100
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorboy View Post
i will never argue that anybody is better at this game then me, because i'm sure most of you are, but that doesn't change the fact that i should not be getting detected by equipment when i'm cloaked, plain and simple
Old 06-03-2012, 04:12 AM   #101
Bazajaytee

Bazajaytee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Hooter View Post
5.) People not even trying to play the game in MP - I have played in at least 15 matches where at least 1-2 people from the other team go 0-0 with 20 assists because they flew the drone around all game. How is that even fun?? Boggles my mind
At least flying the drone helps the team unlike snipers or soldiers who just run past an objective just to go and get more kills.
The game isn't about KDR and IS about camping and tactical movement and NOT about CoD/Battlefield run and gun.

This game could be great but few people play it properly and don't play the objectives. The game has terrible hit detection but the biggest problem with the game is the players.
Bazajaytee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:54 AM   #102
Shallow Kaz

Shallow Kaz's Gamercard
Quote:
i will never argue that anybody is better at this game then me, because i'm sure most of you are, but that doesn't change the fact that i should not be getting detected by equipment when i'm cloaked, plain and simple
Do as the other guy said and equip emp grenades. As long as the the sensor grenade/camera are caught in the blast radius of the emp grenade it will destroy them giving you 100xp for each enemy equipment destroyed... Very handy for taking and more importantly holding objectives.
Shallow Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #103
xTGMx INF3RNO

Quote:
sensors most certainly do detect you when you're cloaked. even with my level 30 augmented camo i still get detected by everything, and it's not about being a 1 hit kill, they are terrible inaccurate too, if somebody is 10 feet away i should be able to hard aim and hit them, i shouldn't need to scope in to score every single shot.

and you're right, riflemen do "rape" compared to scouts, which is exaclty what i'm complaining about, there really is no benefit to the class ,which is a shame because i think if it worked a little better it'd be a lot of fun
I like how you used hard aim. Its just aiming. Its not cod.

Scouts shouldnt be used anyway its about getting the objective which is CQB not camping for kills.

Last edited by xTGMx INF3RNO; 06-03-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #104
xTGMx INF3RNO

Quote:
Players like this.... Its not about kills! I get about 30-40 a game kd is over 2 but thats only because i camp at the objective and kill everyone. I have over 250 objective captures in 75games.

Old 06-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #105
Shallow Kaz

Shallow Kaz's Gamercard
Quote:
Players like this.... Its not about kills! I get about 30-40 a game kd is over 2 but thats only because i camp at the objective and kill everyone. I have over 250 objective captures in 75games.
Man... They should change the name of this to the official boasting thread

Also I think you'll find your wrong in your opinion that "Scouts shouldnt be used anyway its about getting the objective which is CQB not camping for kills"

I probably use the scout class more than any of the rest but I always use a SMG, which I think you'll find is perfect for CQB and most of the time I do pretty well... However, sometimes I don't... I get my ass kicked.

I know this admission of not being an infallible superhuman gamer with ninja like reflexes might come as a shock to some of you who's fragile egos couldn't handle admitting something like that yourself
Old 06-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #106
xTGMx INF3RNO

I didnt mean to sound like i was boasting. The good players who use scouts mostly use SMG's which is fine. I mean the people who just sit at the back of the map sniping for kills and not helping the team at all! If i dont have a decent team i will get spanked.

Old 06-03-2012, 02:26 PM   #107
Taylorboy

Quote:
My KD ratio says nothing about my game play. I consitantly hack players and gain objectives with roughly 20-30 team actions a game. Killing gets you around 3000 xp where as i can hit 10-20000 xp per game by actually helping the team.

I put my kd there to say that the scout class isn't useless at all. It can be very effective.

However, i do agree that those who mainly go for kills rather than objectives are pure wankers.

Last edited by Taylorboy; 06-03-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Taylorboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #108
Dark Link IV

link n load's Gamercard
I also tend to do better when using an SMG as a scout.
But I am hoping that the last sniper to be unlocked will do better then the one I can currently equip.

Also dont under underestimate the cloak. Many times people just walk by, dont seeing you on there first glance. Its that split second when targeting someone that grands u the kill most of the time being cloaked.

Asura's Wrath is an underestimated game.

Last edited by Dark Link IV; 06-03-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Dark Link IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:42 PM   #109
TheThreeStooges

All you call of duty faggots need to stop rocking ghost recon and go back to call of duty cause this game is not for you!, constant fucking people worrying about kills about to hack a guy and some stupid ass decides to kill him, you would think these assholes would know you get more xp for capturing a obj and revives and etc, had one game where we were 5 - 335 i had to go on the mic and yell yo ass holes go back to call of duty this is a team based game
TheThreeStooges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:54 PM   #110
Taylorboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThreeStooges View Post
All you call of duty faggots need to stop rocking ghost recon and go back to call of duty cause this game is not for you!, constant fucking people worrying about kills about to hack a guy and some stupid ass decides to kill him, you would think these assholes would know you get more xp for capturing a obj and revives and etc, had one game where we were 5 - 335 i had to go on the mic and yell yo ass holes go back to call of duty this is a team based game
This. I don't think your team should be allowed to kill during a hack.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #111
Shallow Kaz

Shallow Kaz's Gamercard
Quote:
I didnt mean to sound like i was boasting. The good players who use scouts mostly use SMG's which is fine. I mean the people who just sit at the back of the map sniping for kills and not helping the team at all! If i dont have a decent team i will get spanked.
Yeah man, that totally pisses me off too. I'm lucky that most of the time I've played it I've been on with a few mates I've played with for years. The few times that I've played it myself it's been a nightmare trying to capture or hold any objectives.

I don't understand the mentality of a lot of players on it to be honest, even if you just want to get kills, the best place to do that is around the objective. It's just common sense. Don't get me wrong, it's great when the other team are content to mostly sit in their spawn... You can totally annihilate them... However when there on your own team it's incredibly frustrating.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #112
TheThreeStooges

Quote:
This. I don't think your team should be allowed to kill during a hack.
I completely agree its retarded, what really pisses me off is the connection drops i was at 9 kills shit dropped and i have fios can u imagine how pissed i was!
TheThreeStooges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #113
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallow Kaz View Post
Do as the other guy said and equip emp grenades. As long as the the sensor grenade/camera are caught in the blast radius of the emp grenade it will destroy them giving you 100xp for each enemy equipment destroyed... Very handy for taking and more importantly holding objectives.
so thats me with 2 grenades vs an entire team with potential to have sensors and cameras, while i'm sure the emp grandes do help, my original "bitch" is still valid, what in the world is the point of the camo if A it is amazingly easy to see visually, and B every level 1 piece of equipment detects it without fail.

Quote:
I like how you used hard aim. Its just aiming. Its not cod.

Scouts shouldnt be used anyway its about getting the objective which is CQB not camping for kills.
well "hard aim" seemed more appropriate for the middle aim, not hip firing but not ooking through the scope. and what makes you think my complaint is about camping for kills, call me crazy but i assumed the stealthy class that could walk around invisible would be the most useful for sneaking around and getting objectives, oh wait every level 1 sensor grenade and camera can always see me...so you'r right you shouldn't be a scout in this game
Old 06-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #114
xTGMx INF3RNO

Quote:
My KD ratio says nothing about my game play. I consitantly hack players and gain objectives with roughly 20-30 team actions a game. Killing gets you around 3000 xp where as i can hit 10-20000 xp per game by actually helping the team.

I put my kd there to say that the scout class isn't useless at all. It can be very effective.

However, i do agree that those who mainly go for kills rather than objectives are pure wankers.
Yeah though i better say this was not aimed at you. Just players who are concerned about k/d only! Wankers! I hate the fact people kill people im hacking and most of all dont revive me if im next to them screaming help FFS a kill is worth 75xp on a boost and a revive is 10xmore!

Old 06-04-2012, 01:24 AM   #115
Kunduz

Herr Karamell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Minor complaint, but why the fuck does the Swedish T90 "Woodland" camouflage pattern not look like suppose to?

AKA T90F/ T90 "Temperate woodland"

I dislike the weird inaccurate brownish pattern the game provides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
In that case, people will have to download more RAM for it. Consoles have come a long way since they first appeared, so this is very possible.

Last edited by Kunduz; 06-04-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Kunduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #116
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
i cant get onto a fucking game at all. everytime it finds a game, loads up, goes through about 6000 loading screens and returns me to main menu. i can't join friends games either. are these servers so shit for everyone, or just me? i thought they'd fixed it by now.

amazing how i cant find a fucking game because of the shit servers but it logs onto uplay first time without trouble were they conveniently sell all their other faulty shit!!!! so fucking pissed right now at this game.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #117
Dark Link IV

link n load's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottttocs View Post
i cant get onto a fucking game at all. everytime it finds a game, loads up, goes through about 6000 loading screens and returns me to main menu. i can't join friends games either. are these servers so shit for everyone, or just me? i thought they'd fixed it by now.

amazing how i cant find a fucking game because of the shit servers but it logs onto uplay first time without trouble were they conveniently sell all their other faulty shit!!!! so fucking pissed right now at this game.
Funny factor, there are no servers. It is p2p based.

Next to that there are connection issues yes. But I haven't experienced that bad as you describe. For me 3/10 games are laggy it was worse on release day though. Also I run into allot of rage quiting hosts making me lose exp. But that's just a luxury problem.
Another main problem is, that there is no region filter.

Are you sure your NAT is open? I would check that since there is no way ingame to tell (like in GoW and CoD)

Old 06-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #118
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Link IV View Post
Funny factor, there are no servers. It is p2p based.

Next to that there are connection issues yes. But I haven't experienced that bad as you describe. For me 3/10 games are laggy it was worse on release day though. Also I run into allot of rage quiting hosts making me lose exp. But that's just a luxury problem.
Another main problem is, that there is no region filter.

Are you sure your NAT is open? I would check that since there is no way ingame to tell (like in GoW and CoD)
why do i get the message that i've been disconnected from the servers then? i'm not saying you're wrong or anything and its me who is probably wrong, but i'm sure the message that kept coming up said i was disconnected from the server/s.

also i have no idea if my NAT is open, mainly because i dont know what that means or how to check it.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #119
Dark Link IV

link n load's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottttocs View Post
why do i get the message that i've been disconnected from the servers then? i'm not saying you're wrong or anything and its me who is probably wrong, but i'm sure the message that kept coming up said i was disconnected from the server/s.

also i have no idea if my NAT is open, mainly because i dont know what that means or how to check it.
Ah u have problems login in to the UBI server.
Ehmzz how do I explain that. Like any other game u play online you do it over the XBL service.
Ubisoft has his own service, you connect to the server and so forth connect to players. I thought your problem was connecting to players. I really dont know how to help you there.
Maybe you can ask on the ubisoft forums here: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...oldier-Console

To check your NAT do the following:

Guide button
Go to settings (last right tab)
System settings
Network settings
choose wired or wireless network (it has a little check marker on how you connected your xbox)
Test xbox LIVE connection.

Old 06-05-2012, 02:27 AM   #120
Zero Armada

Zer0dragon Z's Gamercard
...Why the fuck do people never go for the god damn objective and just kills?
Zero Armada is offline   Reply With Quote