PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Unreal Tournament 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-05-2012, 01:16 AM   #331
adamdust

dang

Wish This thread was still active. I just went through all the maps. Followed the two guides. Played each map until I got the notification. Some maps i got the notification during campaing, others i got during instant, but most of them i got during multiplayer . . . i don't think I missed anything.

I didn't replay them on other game modes. the warfare maps i only played original map title and its necris title (not the additional ones since they are mostly the same).

Pretty sure i missed something, but damn. sucks. after all that.

ADAMDUST
adamdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:37 AM   #332
AutoPsychotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamdust View Post
Wish This thread was still active. I just went through all the maps. Followed the two guides. Played each map until I got the notification. Some maps i got the notification during campaing, others i got during instant, but most of them i got during multiplayer . . . i don't think I missed anything.

I didn't replay them on other game modes. the warfare maps i only played original map title and its necris title (not the additional ones since they are mostly the same).

Pretty sure i missed something, but damn. sucks. after all that.

ADAMDUST
I got this ages ago, so I can confirm it's possible and the guides are valid. Just check every map for that "All Powerups Found!" message on the pause screen, including all variations on all game modes.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:33 PM   #333
TheRealClayman

Thanks for the guide, it helped to get 100%.
TheRealClayman is offline   Reply With Quote