PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-05-2012, 02:49 AM   #121
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Link IV View Post
Funny factor, there are no servers. It is p2p based.

Next to that there are connection issues yes. But I haven't experienced that bad as you describe.
I hosted a 4 player system link game last weekend. System link. For those who aren't quite certain what that is, its our 4 xbox's being hard-wired into a router with no modem, so no connection to the internet at all.

I did this so that we wouldn't drop form the server every 30 minutes and end up at the main menu again and again. Guess what? We did anyway. How the hell this happens I don't know, but I'm hosting a game between me and 3 other xboxs, and it STILL disconnected us every hour-ish and blamed the server.

The game simply has extremely poor programming. I now know why they don't have split-screen campaign, the game's progamming couldn't cope with it.

As a note I system link games every other weekend, and have never had it drop us out before. Just this game >.>

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:23 AM   #122
AceBD

Whiskey0TR's Gamercard
My complaint: why won't Gamestop hurry up and have a 50% trade bonus weekend so that I can trade this piece of shit, and get on with my life?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #123
Dark Link IV

link n load's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPetWorm View Post
I hosted a 4 player system link game last weekend. System link. For those who aren't quite certain what that is, its our 4 xbox's being hard-wired into a router with no modem, so no connection to the internet at all.

I did this so that we wouldn't drop form the server every 30 minutes and end up at the main menu again and again. Guess what? We did anyway. How the hell this happens I don't know, but I'm hosting a game between me and 3 other xboxs, and it STILL disconnected us every hour-ish and blamed the server.

The game simply has extremely poor programming. I now know why they don't have split-screen campaign, the game's progamming couldn't cope with it.

As a note I system link games every other weekend, and have never had it drop us out before. Just this game >.>
Yeah, I have heard that with ANYTHING u do, even single player. U need to be connected to the Ubisoft service.
Makes no sense at all. I mean what about gamers who dont play over live, and bought it for SP only?

I am really loving this game, luckely I dont suffer from many problems. My bigggest complaint is that there is no region filter.

Its a shame though to hear so many story's from gamers that it aint working for them. Could have bin a great game. But there are to many issues.

On the ubisoft forum where I am active, some guy called support. And connection is there #1 priority. They hope to solve it withing 1 or 2 weeks.
I cant promis you anything. But I hope that for most people things will get solved.

Asura's Wrath is an underestimated game.
Dark Link IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:56 PM   #124
gladbecker82

gladbecker82's Gamercard
Man, I hate the Multiplayer in this one, the Games are just too long and you have no fucking clue what to do. The Hit Detection is good, but when i get killed in the killcam it looks different. Singleplayer is epic i must say, but that was the same in the GRAW Games.
gladbecker82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:55 AM   #125
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladbecker82 View Post
Man, I hate the Multiplayer in this one, the Games are just too long and you have no fucking clue what to do. The Hit Detection is good, but when i get killed in the killcam it looks different. Singleplayer is epic i must say, but that was the same in the GRAW Games.
i will agree some of the modes can drag on, but you lost me on the "no clue what to do" aspect, you need to get the objective and hold it till it moves to a new one. what don't you get about that?
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #126
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladbecker82 View Post
You dont know what to do. huh?

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:59 AM   #127
vI-Youneek-Iv

Send a message via AIM to vI-Youneek-Iv

PepSuber x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Not really a bitching comment (didn't feel like this needed a whole thread on though) but at like 6 AM EST the MP seems dead. I've been in a Conflict Lobby for a good amount of time and only about 4 or 5 people now just 2 people (as I'm typing this was happening).

Edit: Never mind it was a Glitched lobby, so I guess that would be considered bitching.

Last edited by vI-Youneek-Iv; 06-07-2012 at 10:02 AM.
vI-Youneek-Iv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #128
Kaskade

AWESOME X 916's Gamercard
What irks me the most is that the mode Team Deathmatch is not in the game yet everyone plays conflict/decoy/sabotage as if it were TDM. Tired of playing a game where the objective is literally right in our spawn vicinity yet the 5 other "team members" run off to spawn kill the other team leaving me being the lone person completing the objective and praying I dont get killed at the last second.

Another thing I hate is how it seems everyone now is using the shotgun with incendiary ammo which takes no skill.

Last but not least i've come across game lobbies the past few days where the lobby would be full (6vs6) yet when the other team is capturing the objective, the one capturing is invisible and there is no way to kill him but he kills us. I kid you not I played a game last night where a guy on the other team had over 40 kills/0 deaths and had over 17k points. I take it he hacked/glitched the server/game
Kaskade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #129
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
The only thing that genuinely gets me pissed off playing this game is siege mode. I cant stand it when the team that is supposed to cap the objective all hide where they spawned and wait for the defenders to come and attack them. These ppl need to grow some balls and ATTACK! So what if you die, at least youre not acting like some bitch curled up in fucking ball in a corner of the map, waiting for someone to pass you looking in the wrong direction.
Ive died in siege mode and then had to watch for 4mins whilst some shithouse sniper stays perfectly still for the remainder of the time. Even when the clock reaches 30secs, they dont think, 'well this isnt working, maybe I should try being a little more aggressive', instead they stay motionless praying the entire team is gonna line up in front of them and declare a ceasefire or something. Id rather die quickly with 0 kills than hide for 5 mins
Old 06-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #130
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Double xp but i cant play because ive been kicked from the servers 30 times and they lag is insane!

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:12 AM   #131
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
New thing that just made me rage really bad. I loathe with all of my being the fact that when the host migrates, you lose all progress towards daily challenges. I had to beat my best of a 150.14m kill, I beat it about half way through a game of saboteur on market, I got 150.86m, and then with 2 fucking seconds left on the clock the host quits and I lose the challenge data.

Last edited by o D M C o; 06-09-2012 at 04:37 AM.
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:54 AM   #132
MILLER 510

TIM MILLER TIME's Gamercard
What tickles my taint is the shotgun. I can't tell you how many time I've been killed by a sniper looking shotgun 60 meters away.

MILLER 510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:58 AM   #133
MILLER 510

And I thought the Models were bad.

Old 06-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #134
MILLER 510

This game is broke. I can't even join a game without lag. It's really bad tonight.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #135
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MILLER 510 View Post
This game is broke. I can't even join a game without lag. It's really bad tonight.
Is your Edit button broken too? xD

First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Old 06-10-2012, 01:00 AM   #136
Silentshadow13

SLVRmongoose's Gamercard
Has anyone else noticed that this game has horrible host advantage. Did game developers not see all of us bitching about gears 2 and how that was unplayable until that got fixed. I mean come on just because the other team has host doesn't mean they should win every time. its absolutely ridiculous.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Silentshadow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #137
Silentshadow13

SLVRmongoose's Gamercard
whats with everyone and their mom getting instant headshots without scoping in???!!!

Old 06-10-2012, 11:29 PM   #138
MILLER 510

Quote:
Is your Edit button broken too? xD
Yes it is.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:14 AM   #139
I3east Lig3r

Violet Eagle7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshadow13 View Post
whats with everyone and their mom getting instant headshots without scoping in???!!!
This annoys me, and when people spray with LMGs and whoevers bright idea it was to put a stun-gun in this game, I just want to say fuck you.

And how there is some really unfair objectives in Conflict, like ones near the enemy spawn and the HVT one.

Credit to Dragonpwnr99 for the awesome sig & picture!
Quote:
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
~Publilius Syrus
I3east Lig3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:54 AM   #140
impatientiain

xxCYB3RSN1PAxx's Gamercard
Why the fuck is there no match making on the camp coop and guerrilla,that is a total fail.aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck ŷou
Old 06-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #141
essentre

I LOVE the campaign of this game. I've played through it entirely twice and played many other random missions. I think it's the best game I've played in a long time.

That being said...

The multiplayer on this game is absolutely TERRIBLE. I want to jump into it so bad and I want to keep playing GRFS so bad... but I just can't. I have never played a MP that is this bad that I can remember. The lag makes it unplayable. I can't stand shooting at someone to get no hits or kills half the time I'm playing. The gameplay is awful and the maps (aside from a few) are just terrible as well.

Of course this is just my opinion but it really sucks that once I'm officially sick of the campaign I'll essentially have no use for this game. It's a shame.
essentre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:37 PM   #142
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Invisible Bear. The second outdoor section of the mission with the underground subway entrances. If you stealth your way perfectly in the first section then the rest of the streets glitch out and don't let you move on. Your Squad stays behind the road blocks at the beginning and you are unable to secure the checkpoint. Total crap that I get punished for doing it perfect by having to reload the last checkpoint to try and get discovered so I can move on. So basically I stealth kill all enemies but 1, let that last guy see me and engage before I break his neck and move on to the next group.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #143
essentre

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSoth View Post
Invisible Bear. The second outdoor section of the mission with the underground subway entrances. If you stealth your way perfectly in the first section then the rest of the streets glitch out and don't let you move on. Your Squad stays behind the road blocks at the beginning and you are unable to secure the checkpoint. Total crap that I get punished for doing it perfect by having to reload the last checkpoint to try and get discovered so I can move on. So basically I stealth kill all enemies but 1, let that last guy see me and engage before I break his neck and move on to the next group.
Yea, I noticed this yesterday as I was trying to do the whole thing stealth. After not being able to kill all of them stealthy I figured I would just sneak past them all. It wouldn't let me so I just engaged them.

Someone brought up the same thing as you on the Ubisoft forums, talking about why the game sometimes doesn't let you progress stealthy on some parts. Ubi-Antonie said that there are some parts in campaign that they force engagements, so you can't do it stealthy.

BTW, how the hell DID you get them all without being spotted at that part??
essentre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #144
gimme a hell ya

gimme a hell ya's Gamercard
this game is great. it got a 8.5 from ign and a 7.5 from gamespot who are the two places i look to for reviews so avg 8.0. the servers occasionally drop me but not that often the gameplay is excellent. the only thing i thought it was lacking was a little shy on the graphics and stats but if you want all the detailed stat the ghost recon network has them. i think to many people stink at the game so they hate it
gimme a hell ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #145
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme a hell ya View Post
i think to many people stink at the game so they hate it
This isn't a thread of people who hate the game, its a thread for people who hate certain bits of it. E.g, the crappy connections, the campaign forcing you to be bad, CoD players ruining MP etc.

The game is a good game, you'd be pretty daft to say otherwise. But it NEEDS an update to mix a whole bunch of little things, and a major one for the Net code.

Old 06-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #146
I3east Lig3r

Violet Eagle7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Camp is so messed up in MP, I was using augmented camo and was crouched walking around the map and a rifleman could see me clear as day 75m away.

Credit to Dragonpwnr99 for the awesome sig & picture!
Quote:
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
~Publilius Syrus

Last edited by I3east Lig3r; 06-11-2012 at 10:39 PM.
I3east Lig3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:44 AM   #147
Silentshadow13

SLVRmongoose's Gamercard
sorry about that beast I just had to kill you. Did my lmg feel good. just kidding though Although I did kill I camoed guy trying to sneak around from about 20-30 ft away and you can see the shimmer, it is sad. I completly agree with that damned stun gun but I must throw in the retarded uav and sensor grenades being tossed out like candy.

Old 06-12-2012, 03:09 AM   #148
gimme a hell ya

gimme a hell ya's Gamercard
Quote:
This isn't a thread of people who hate the game, its a thread for people who hate certain bits of it. E.g, the crappy connections, the campaign forcing you to be bad, CoD players ruining MP etc.

The game is a good game, you'd be pretty daft to say otherwise. But it NEEDS an update to mix a whole bunch of little things, and a major one for the Net code.
ok gotcha. i did see some posts saying im taking this piece of shit game back which is pretty sad
gimme a hell ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:22 AM   #149
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme a hell ya View Post
ok gotcha. i did see some posts saying im taking this piece of shit game back which is pretty sad
Probably a bit like when you get a bad product from a store, you tend to blame the entire store.

"The last thing I bought from Wal-mart was crap, I'm never going there again".

Frustration at something tends to make us (Us = humans) useless at dealing with situations. People are just getting frustrated at the Net-code and giving up on the entire game, which is pretty sad :/

Old 06-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #150
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

they need to really increase the xp you get for completing the task.

i just played for the first time over the weekend, and there were many (many) games that I seemed like i was the only one on my team going for the objective.

the first time I played the game type where you have to get the "case" and carry it to the circle, i was the only one on my team going for it.

remember this is the 1st time im playing it so at start i wasnt sure what was happening. highlighted the object went to it, even the other team wasnt going for it. i picked it up and started walking to the circle. of course now i died. on spawn, i found my teamates on a bridge waiting. waiting for what, i dont know?

another game, i had to had put the case in the circle 5 times with no teamates around to protect me. i know i get 200 xp for starting the process, that needs to be more 2x or 3x more. maybe that will get more ppl going for it.

also, they need to boost the pistol when you carrying the case. you cant seem to kill anyone with it.

probably wait for the next xp event to continue mp.
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote