PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Fable Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
erico360

erico360's Gamercard
Im seeing a big story element in this game. Possible SPOILERS

Ok so the story start you doing quest all thru albion and after that darkness takes over just like I fable III. So in the end of gthe darkness you fight Jack of Blades and he controls dark minions. Could this possible be a hint that jack of blades returns in Fable: the journey and he is all behind the darkness or am I over thinking?

Ps: Why is the lionhead forum gone?
Old 05-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
XxStuartxX 1990

iRenegadeknight's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by erico360 View Post
Ok so the story start you doing quest all thru albion and after that darkness takes over just like I fable III. So in the end of gthe darkness you fight Jack of Blades and he controls dark minions. Could this possible be a hint that jack of blades returns in Fable: the journey and he is all behind the darkness or am I over thinking?

Ps: Why is the lionhead forum gone?
I was thinking something along the same lines, but I didnt know that Jack of Blades had already been in the series (never really played the first one since I didnt have the origional Xbox), I thought he was just some dead legend hero, I didnt even know for sure that he was evil LOL.

But at the end of Fable 3 didnt the hero defeat the darkness, I cant remember all that well since it was along time ago since I completed it.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #3
Nytmares 13

Nytmares 13's Gamercard
Not to say it won't happen... But the scene in the game where you fight him after the credits, is exactly what happens in the 1st, so I think it was just a cameo appearance.

I'd love it to happen though, as Jack of Blades is an awesome character/villain.
Nytmares 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #4
erico360

erico360's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxStuartxX 1990 View Post
I was thinking something along the same lines, but I didnt know that Jack of Blades had already been in the series (never really played the first one since I didnt have the origional Xbox), I thought he was just some dead legend hero, I didnt even know for sure that he was evil LOL.

But at the end of Fable 3 didnt the hero defeat the darkness, I cant remember all that well since it was along time ago since I completed it.
really try fable tlc on pc its awsome and only 9 on steam. Fable: the Journey is not after fable III but during.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #5
Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by erico360 View Post
Fable: the Journey is not after fable III but during.
Fable: The Journey takes place 5 years after Fable III. Also the evil force in The Journey is referred to as "The Corruption" and has robbed Theresa of her powers. Whether "The Corruption" is the same force that The Crawler from Fable III controlled, or some power that The Court wielded, is unknown.

Plus I believe it is canon that Jack of Blades was killed, killed again in his dragon form, and then his mask(therefore himself) was destroyed, all by the Hero of Oakvale. So Jack of Blades was mostly put in as a cameo appearance due to his popularity.

Does this mean he'll never show up again? Not necessarily. He is a popular character and Lionhead could bring him back if they want, but as far as the storyline goes he is dead.

It's very possible that The Corruption could be a being from The Void, like the members of The Court, or possibly the power that a being from The Void wields.

Last edited by Captain Urahara; 05-04-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Captain Urahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:17 AM   #6
RocketHarmony

PakoRawr's Gamercard
I agree, I would have liked it to have some story of sorts.
RocketHarmony is offline   Reply With Quote