PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > America's Army: True Soldiers
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 06:12 PM   #1
GRAWx360x
Banned User

M xxHEADSHOTxx's Gamercard
Exclamation Boost (The achievement trading thread is closed)

I really have nothing intelligent to say.

Last edited by CovertDog; 12-23-2007 at 01:53 AM.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:29 AM   #2
Chilidog Chaos
Banned User

stiff bon air's Gamercard
CALM THE FUCK DOWN! Zef's simply keeping the forums clean.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:34 AM   #3
highpass

highpass's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
One more post like that and you can piss off for life... No need for it, all you had to do was PM him or any staff member to tell us.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:57 PM   #4
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAWx360x View Post
hey Zef. you are fucking retarded. in case you didnt know or you cant fucking open your eyes to see it, the achievement trading thread is CLOSED. yeah thats why i didnt post it in there. and good one about the coin in the paper shredder. you are a fucking asshole. you think just cause you post like 5000 times it makes you superior to everyone else. well apperently that isnt so. go get a job, quit wasting your life on making good gamers have to repost their shit in some dumb achievement trding thread that is closed or that is months old. fuck you.

anyway, if anyone wants to boost, let me know. have a nice day
I'm going to enjoy this one. If I am retarded then I have the utmost sympathy for you. If the thread was closed then why didn't you post in the thread for opening threads? Couldn't open your eyes to see that thread or didn't you know? I don't think contributing more to the site than you makes me better, being able to spell, keep control of my temper and knowing how the forums are run does. I don't need a job, I'm a student (that means me learn good), I shall waste my life how I see fit and regardless of how good a gamer is, everyone has to use the achievement trading thread. If you think the thread is dumb then feel free to take a long walk of a short aeroplane and save yourself the hassle of using common sense.

Oh, and since you are trying to arrange boosting again. Use the achievement trading thread stickied at the top of the forums. If you want to squabble some more then please do keep it to yourself.
Closed Thread