PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Soul Calibur V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-19-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quick Battle Hints

Just wanted to point out (and yes, I read through numerous threads), unlike other fighting games, if time runs out and you have more health than your opponent in Quick Battle, you win! This was a surprise to me but I found it to work to your advantage on open levels (hilde especially)... I ended up using xiba and starting with <-- Y or --> Y+B to allow myself to draw first blood and distance myself so I can start running & avoiding. This also helps get closer to the distance traveled achievement.

Another tip, if the level has a ring out section, again I chose xiba. Again, start off with <-- Y or --> Y+B, to get room to run back to the edge. Draw the opponent close and hit <--RB, this side steps and flings the opponent off the edge. You can also hit Back diagnol down RB and he should grab the oppenent between their legs with the bow and throw him over his head into the water/off edge *** Edit: lastly, if their is a edge right behind an opponent, <-- Y to start then run forward with a slide kick, then slide kick again, 7 out of 10 times leads to a perfect ring out!!!

100% game totals (all DLC included): 73
Retail: 53
Arcade: 20

Cabela's North American Hunts: Achievement Guide by Goots 88
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...errerid=160983

Last edited by Goots 88; 06-19-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: spell check
Goots 88 is offline   Reply With Quote