PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Strategy > Fling
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Cool Easy ALL arcade points achievements in 1 hour

I've used this site for many years now and it has help me so many times so now it's my turn to give a little something back

This following method will get you ALL the arcade points achievements (200/1000/5000/20000/50000) in an hour or there abouts for 60

PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL NEED TO BE SAT IN-FRONT OF YOUR LAPTOP FOR THIS TO WORK AS YOU NEED TO USE THE SOLVER FOUND HERE > http://www.anthonytambrin.com/flingsolve/

Step 1. Go to arcade and choose HARD (As we are using the solver this is the best method as you get more points per lvl - by lvl 19 when I got the 50k achievement I was getting 1400pts per lvl )

Step 2. Have your laptop open on the solver screen

Step 3. Now start the 1st lvl on HARD difficulty

Step 4. HERE IS THE TRICK... Once the lvl had FULLY loaded the pieces HOLD THE BACK BUTTON (This will take you to a menu where you can see the last 5 screens you've visited on your phone)

THIS BASICALLY PAUSES THE GAME BUT WITHOUT THE MENU HIDDING THE GAME SCREEN I THINK YOU KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS NOW

Step 5. Now the game has "paused" fill in the pattern on the solver and hit the SOLVE! button

Step 6. Hover the cursor (on the laptop) over the NEXT button on the solution

Step 7. Now hold your phone in your hand over the mouse controls on your laptop and stick your little finger out. You will use this finger to press the NEXT button for the solution steps (This can be fiddly now but you get used to it really fast)

Step 8. While doing the above use your right hand to press the screen on the phone to return to the level and move the pieces as you are pressing the NEXT button with your other hand

Step 9. Say to yourself "I can't believe this is actually working!"

Step 10. Once the level is finished wait for the next level to FULLY load and then repeats Steps 4-8

Step 11. An hour or so later you should have all the arcade achievements

As you get into it, it goes alot quicker and I never lost more than the 1st 1/4 of the time clock which always was refilled by the next level depending on your speed. The points go up fast aswell as you get 300, 500, 800, 1000etc the higher lvl you get in the game. Like I said at the start I was on lvl19 when I got the last achievement getting around 1400 per lvl

Good luck guys and girls

NOTE- You have permission to use this guide in the achievement guide aslong as you give me credit (same goes for users from other sites - TA etc)

Last edited by IEvil IMonkey; 06-21-2012 at 09:59 AM.
IEvil IMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote