PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-11-2008, 10:30 PM   #31
Iv VeNoM vI
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
this achieve will only take on night?
Iv VeNoM vI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:57 AM   #32
BCPotter

bcpotter's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty1 View Post
yeah this is helpful indeed, so any 6 titles? seems like the first time i played i didn't unlock the defend a title ability until i grabbed one of the top 2 belts and at that point i obtained every other title. i'll have to check this out as this can be very painful when playing. i wnt to build up my caws so bad but i'm thinking about skipping it until the patch comes out next month. sides i just got gta for my psp and i'm really gettinginto that lol
My first time through was the only time I used a CAW. I was also going for my A Year in the Life and working towards the Gold Rush, but that is the ONLY time I ever won the WWE and WH titles. The remaining five careers I did, I only went after the 6 titles I listed earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iv VeNoM vI View Post
this achieve will only take on night?
I think it could be done in a day, but you're going to get bored if you attempt to do it all at once. I had to break it up into several nights and force myself through the bulk of this achievement.
BCPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #33
Ecko813

Ecko 813's Gamercard
hey guys just wanted to say thanks for all the help
Ecko813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:54 PM   #34
mellowknight

mellowknight's Gamercard
While we're on the subject of career mode. Any wrestler you pick to go through career (CAW or non-CAW), their stats all start at the overall of 36, right? I started a career with Mr. Kennedy and his overall was 87 when I chose him, but when I started career, his overall was 36.

I'm gonna have fun getting these achievements. I'm not gonna try to rush it, gotta get my $60 worth out of the game.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #35
iMk x Brophy

smackdown v raw 09

if any1 has 5 hall of famers achievement plz add my gamertag iMk x Brophy becuase i am rly findin this achevement hard
iMk x Brophy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #36
LachyFTW

LachyFTW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
There is nothing hard about this achievement, its just boring as hell.
LachyFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:12 AM   #37
Qonok

Qonok's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I just used ECW rules and Table Matches to win quick. You hit the other until you get a finisher. Use finisher to put him through table. Match is won. Only problem I had were the matches where you couldn't choose the match like Cage and such.

Qonok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #38
Luke615

Luke615's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer2000 View Post
How long does it take for each hall of fame entry?

I rented the game until saturday and was hoping to get 1000G out of it, only got the career achievements left.
like at least 4 hours per wrestler
Luke615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:43 AM   #39
mfhewson

mfhewson's Gamercard
I have done 5 of these, got the HoF logo next to them but my CaW didn't give me credit for it. I have Randy, Batista, Ted D, CaW and HHH. So I am not sure if it is glitched with it being DLC? But I am currently doing another with Edge now.
mfhewson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:24 AM   #40
X360Achieve

supasnipa13's Gamercard
great tips !! hopimg it dont take to long
X360Achieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:10 AM   #41
Goldenfoxx

Wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfhewson View Post
I have done 5 of these, got the HoF logo next to them but my CaW didn't give me credit for it. I have Randy, Batista, Ted D, CaW and HHH. So I am not sure if it is glitched with it being DLC? But I am currently doing another with Edge now.
I'm in exactly the same boat. I do NOT want to go through this again. I've been at this for three days, I have filled the requirements for the achievement, five superstars are showing the HoF logo next to their names in the roster editor (DLC Version of Chris Jericho, my CaW, Ted DiBiase DLC, Randy Orton, and HHH), and the achievement has not popped. Any ideas?
Goldenfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:51 AM   #42
Purant

purant's Gamercard
I find the quickest way to do each belt is get a 5 star on your first match then a 4 on the next one, then you can just do ladder matches which takes about 30 seconds per match as you just wait for the other guy to take the briefcase/title down to almost bottom, run up the ladder, punch (x) him 6 times in the face throw him off and take the case.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:59 AM   #43
Dazz

Dr Venkman07's Gamercard
All I did was Singles Match, turned everything off so it's just pins, did both signatures, both finishers to get 5 stars, rinse and repeat other than the speciality matches you need to do for contender matches.

Helps if you do one midcard belt, 1 tag team belt, 1 lower belt (CW or Hardcore) plus ECW and both WWE and World titles, if you win the Rumble you get 5 stars for a title path and winning MITB makes it easy when you just have the WWE and World title paths left so you can get straight to the champ.

4 hours later HBK was my last Hall of Famer.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:59 PM   #44
unkled20

unkled20's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I keep hearing about it saying "HOF" next to the wrestler. Where does it say this? I used HHH and got every title and defended one 3 times and I got the message that I am a hall of famer but I don't see "HOF" anywhere. I defended a different title to see if something would change but nothing did.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to do this 6 times instead of 5.

EDIT: Well, I'm an idiot!!! lol 2 minutes after I posted this I found it.

Last edited by unkled20; 06-28-2009 at 05:02 PM.
unkled20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:02 PM   #45
DJ Crolly
Banned User

crolladder's Gamercard
I know what to do.but when i start a career,it only has singles matches,until i win hardcore and ecw title.why is everyone saying it is quick at the start.
DJ Crolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:38 AM   #46
Optomistic

timutimu's Gamercard
Ouch! I was flying through my first 4 belts, then as soon as I started the heavy weight belts, the opponents started countering everything I threw at them and hen throwing attacks and grapples at me which I couldn't reverse....I'll be damn glad not to go for thee again.

Limbo, Catan, Yu Gi Oh!, Hexic, Sonic adventure, SSF2HDR
Optomistic is offline   Reply With Quote