PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Mindjack
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Gooseboxer
 
Gooseboxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 207

Cajun8ter's Gamercard
Why do I like retarded games

Lets face it..this game sucks, but I cannot stop playing it. I must be a enslaved retard????
Gooseboxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:33 PM   #2
Predator Pete
 
Predator Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooseboxer View Post
Lets face it..this game sucks, but I cannot stop playing it. I must be a enslaved retard????
Mindjack is far from being as bad as some people make it out to be. There are copious bugs and annoyances sure, but there's also some intriguing concepts to be had as well. If anyone says this is the worst game they've ever played, I'd say they've gotten off lightly.

Last edited by Predator Pete; 02-27-2011 at 02:38 PM.
Predator Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:39 AM   #3
VisitorQ
 
VisitorQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 184

MechaHertz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator Pete View Post
Mindjack is far from being as bad as some people make it out to be. There are copious bugs and annoyances sure, but there's also some intriguing concepts to be had as well. If anyone says this is the worst game they've ever played, I'd say they've gotten off lightly.
Either that or they just didn't take the time to figure out the game mechanics.
I am actually enjoying this, especialy with the game open to hackers.
As a singleplayer experience it is forgettable, but there are ideas to take away from this and expand on.

I'm liking it. Then again... I loved Bulletwitch too.
__________________
VisitorQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 05:51 AM   #4
Lord Forbes
 
Lord Forbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 171

Lord Forbes's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisitorQ View Post
Either that or they just didn't take the time to figure out the game mechanics.
I am actually enjoying this, especialy with the game open to hackers.
As a singleplayer experience it is forgettable, but there are ideas to take away from this and expand on.

I'm liking it. Then again... I loved Bulletwitch too.
I really liked Bulletwitch as well. That game caught a lot of bad reviews but the story was decent and the game play fairly "deep" for what could have been a crappy FPS. Leveling up the weapons and spells, not too bad. That being said, where does Mindjack rate on that scale? The reviews are horrible but these are the same people that give COD MW2 9s & 10s. Frankly Bulletwitch's story made much more sense than COD MW2's.
__________________


Lord Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 04:57 PM   #5
VisitorQ
 
VisitorQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 184

MechaHertz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Forbes View Post
I really liked Bulletwitch as well. That game caught a lot of bad reviews but the story was decent and the game play fairly "deep" for what could have been a crappy FPS. Leveling up the weapons and spells, not too bad. That being said, where does Mindjack rate on that scale? The reviews are horrible but these are the same people that give COD MW2 9s & 10s. Frankly Bulletwitch's story made much more sense than COD MW2's.
A comparission of the games wouldn't make much sense as they do play different. But I have never let a bad review scare me.
This has definatly been developed or at least created as an idea by japanese. And if you have a friend with a similar mindset to your own you can have fun wth this game. Even letting it open to random hackers from outside the world will give you an even more .. interesting playthrough.
Yes the game can be done to a 1000/1000 very fast. But we played around with it and enjoyed the ride.
I am no reviewer, and therefore can't be completely objective.. (as they should be). And as I saw all the time. "I don't know art, but I know what I like"
I followed some if the hype and info floating around the intawebz regarding this game, and that is what made me jump onboard. Didn't regret it one second.

The game dropped in price (at least in Europe) and I think people should give it a chance at the lower price. Especially with a friend.

Hope that at least helps a little bit.
__________________
VisitorQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:06 AM   #6
MrBesitz
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1

MrBesitz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Forbes View Post
I really liked Bulletwitch as well. That game caught a lot of bad reviews but the story was decent and the game play fairly "deep" for what could have been a crappy FPS. Leveling up the weapons and spells, not too bad. That being said, where does Mindjack rate on that scale? The reviews are horrible but these are the same people that give COD MW2 9s & 10s. Frankly Bulletwitch's story made much more sense than COD MW2's.
Are you for real? Now don't get me wrong, i have no problem with either game, but it's storyline making more sense than COD MW2? You can't even compare the games, they are two different gernes.
Got a bit off point with that, but Mindjack sucked period, wether you want to say it did or not this game SUCKED.

Proof: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1144373p1.html

Mrbesitz~

Last edited by MrBesitz; 03-24-2011 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Edit
MrBesitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:55 PM   #7
Demendred
 
Demendred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somewhere in Bay Area, Ca
Posts: 118

Piconjo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooseboxer View Post
Lets face it..this game sucks, but I cannot stop playing it. I must be a enslaved retard????
If playing this game makes one retarded, then let us eat pennies and stick our fat tongues in light sockets.


But seriously, its like looking at a traffic accident. Its disgusting and what not, but you can't help but look. Something like that.

btw Im not hating this game, so plox dont hate me and call me names
__________________


"Its all quite glorious, I assure you"

GT: Piconjo

Last edited by Demendred; 03-30-2011 at 07:00 PM. Reason: pooped em
Demendred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:45 AM   #8
sphinx6
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 332

sphinx4's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooseboxer View Post
Lets face it..this game sucks, but I cannot stop playing it. I must be a enslaved retard????
wow me too. we must have very much in common.
sphinx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:24 AM   #9
hamanu
 
hamanu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6

xxxdrizztxxx's Gamercard
I don't think I played this game for more than 1 hour before putting it back in the sleeve and sending it to gamefly.
hamanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:25 AM.