PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Shadow Complex
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-16-2011, 04:33 AM   #1
skandranondm

skandranondm's Gamercard
HELP! Inertial Element?

Hey everyone! I need some help, I beat the game and I have 99% of everything, except I do not have the inertial element gun that is on the map. Im able to use this gun gold since I got all the gold bars, but it is still on my map. I did not acquire this gun, when I had the chance before running out of the flaming building area. Now this area is permanently blocked by debris in the elevator shaft, and a ladder blocking the only other way in, has anyone else had this problem any suggestions
skandranondm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:40 AM   #2
Married2Mary

KingConstrictor's Gamercard
Unhappy

bad news my friend...maybe if i am wrong someone can correct me but i believe that if you did not get the gun before the whole exploding part then you are screwed. That gun is probably the only missable thing on this game. sorry
Old 06-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Married2Mary View Post
bad news my friend...maybe if i am wrong someone can correct me but i believe that if you did not get the gun before the whole exploding part then you are screwed. That gun is probably the only missable thing on this game. sorry
Pretty sure this guy is correct. I don't think you can get back to that area in this playthrough. Needed to get it before doing the exploding room event.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote