PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Lollipop Chainsaw
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #61
ShinraBioweapon

Send a message via MSN to ShinraBioweapon

ShinraBioweapon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post

The first achievement I'll probably unlock is:

I Swear! I Did It By Mistake! 10

What about you guys!?
funny cuz it was my first on accident, i tried to get it right off the bat but she covered herself all the time then i kicked a door and got it randomly.

ShinraBioweapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:20 PM   #62
HellspawnRei

HellspawnRei's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Finally 1000! I will agree that it is an easy game but it depends on your patience mostly.Second stage was a nightmare for me because of the baseball minigame,it was the last thing i wanted for ranked stages.After a whole day trying this crap minigame, i got it.
Conclusion:If i did a 1k on this game everyone can,but you must have patience.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #63
MsBehavin

MsKD666's Gamercard
Is anyone having problems trying to get the Go, medal racer, go! achievement? I just cannot get it to pop. I initially thought it was because I was missing 6 of the 9 last coins in the air at the jump just after the collapsing building. I keep checking I have the ones on the ground, looking behind for any in the air, but can't see any missed ones. Any other common problem areas, other than those 9 in square in the air?
---EDIT----
Solved it. If you miss any, you have to activate chainsaw dash to collect. If you walk over one, it doesn't register it for the achievement.

Last edited by MsBehavin; 06-26-2012 at 09:31 PM.
MsBehavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:08 AM   #64
WildHunt1

DarthWildHunt's Gamercard
16 Days Later

After 16 grueling days, I finally have only one achievement left. It's International Zombie Hunter. I was hoping to wrap this one up tonight, but then I got to the Zed fight and screwed up the QTE--like I always, always, always do. Now I have to start the High School all over again. Joy. =/
WildHunt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:27 PM   #65
reaper527

Reaper527's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellspawnRei View Post
Finally 1000! I will agree that it is an easy game but it depends on your patience mostly.Second stage was a nightmare for me because of the baseball minigame,it was the last thing i wanted for ranked stages.After a whole day trying this crap minigame, i got it.
i actually didn't think the baseball minigame was that hard. on my first playthrough it was annoying because a 2-2 tie is a death, but going back and doing my hard playthrough, i beat it on the first try with a ton of health left over.

the trick is that you don't have to wait for zombies to pop up before you can kill them. hit them while they are still half in the ground.

random question:

is there anything hidden in the menu's to see achievement progress for the 30 headshots/other number based achievements like that? i've been looking but didn't find anything. the achievement section ingame just shows ????????? for stuff that isn't unlocked yet.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:15 PM   #66
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
random question:

is there anything hidden in the menu's to see achievement progress for the 30 headshots/other number based achievements like that? i've been looking but didn't find anything. the achievement section ingame just shows ????????? for stuff that isn't unlocked yet.
Nope, no such things. If you still have problems with the 30 headshots though, simply play STAGE 3 - The Farm and start headshotting right from the start and you will have it in no time.

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:17 PM   #67
nia333

StormyC93's Gamercard
No Fear of Heights is terrible. I thought I was going to plant a controller in the wall. Otherwise the achievements are easy. I haven't really had trouble with them just a lot of mopping up. Though I learned that my zombie hunter medals didn't carry over between each play through which made me mad.
nia333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:39 AM   #68
Rascalov

EbonHawk01's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Does anyone know a good spot to farm coins? I just beat the game on Normal and I want to unlock all the upgrades before I play Hard more and the ranking mode achievements.

R.I.P CrustyDirtDemon 1986-2011
Rascalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:30 AM   #69
carrliadiere

Send a message via MSN to carrliadiere

carrlander's Gamercard
Go for the Prologue, you can get 10 platinum coins pretty quickly (or however many regular coins, a lot) and repeat as much as you want. Other than that, it's the field on the farm stage with the barrels, or the final part of Stage 5, before you jump down the hole.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #70
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrliadiere View Post
Go for the Prologue, you can get 10 platinum coins pretty quickly (or however many regular coins, a lot) and repeat as much as you want.
Yup that's exactly how I did it. I got more than 20+ Platinum Coins. Play on Easy and do the right combo to get lots of Zombie Sparkle Hunting Kills.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:37 PM   #71
Dervicious

Dervicious's Gamercard
If you complete story mode without saving all of the classmates, can you still chapter select every level in story mode until the end to get the achievements for saving all of the classmates and getting the good ending?

Dervicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:21 AM   #72
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dervicious View Post
If you complete story mode without saving all of the classmates, can you still chapter select every level in story mode until the end to get the achievements for saving all of the classmates and getting the good ending?
Yes!

10chars

Old 07-06-2012, 03:23 AM   #73
T4TTEDUP

T4TTEDUP's Gamercard
Found most of them to be pretty easy only had trouble with No Fear of Heights like most people lol
PERSON 1: Hurrr.... Graphics are awesome, GOTY!
PERSON 2: OMG!! 1600MSP DLC for CoD! Day 1 buy!
PERSON 3: Cheevos r tooo hard! I ain't buyin'
PERSON 4: $2 DLC for Free Game, too much!
PERSON 5: No Cheevos, no buy!
PERSON 6: Multiplayer Cheevos NO BUY!
T4TTEDUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #74
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nia333 View Post
No Fear of Heights is terrible. I thought I was going to plant a controller in the wall. Otherwise the achievements are easy. I haven't really had trouble with them just a lot of mopping up. Though I learned that my zombie hunter medals didn't carry over between each play through which made me mad.
Haha No Fear of Heights was annoying. I got it yesterday after 31 tries...but there are people in these threads that have done it for 200 or 300 tries. I definitely was getting frustrated too.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #75
Buruma

burumanet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Maxed this game out in under a week. Like most everyone else I only really had trouble with No Fear of Heights. Not a bad game to get 100% on. Fun and entertaining even after 3 full playthroughs.
Buruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #76
DaChicken75

KBK Da Chicken's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellspawnRei View Post

i have no patience though lol....i got all but 5 achievements then traded that crap in
DaChicken75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #77
UKHC1977

weaponx031277's Gamercard
Nearly got this finished. Just got four of the bosses to go back and do the QTE events and two more ranked run throughs. Why they couldn't put checkpoint selects on each chapter i don't know. Its a real pain having to spend 40 plus minutes going back to get to the bosses at the end.

One thing i have found for the beat Dad scores is playing through normal run through on medium with the Holy Chainsaw combo. Doing this way you kill it on the time + medals collected and even get enough points left over to allow you to continue once or twice (- 5000 points). Ranked is too much of a pain with failing the QTE and Mini Games sending you back to the start of the level.
UKHC1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:59 AM   #78
nia333

StormyC93's Gamercard
I'm 4 achievements away from getting the full 1000 and the only one that is hard is No Fear of Heights. I hope I don't break a controller tonight.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #79
powergirl

ixxpowergirlxxi's Gamercard
For me one of the hardest achievments to get in this was level 2 for international zombie hunter. I hate shooting with chainsaw blaster.
powergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:33 PM   #80
nia333

StormyC93's Gamercard
So I have one achievement left and it is still No Fear of Heights. I don't think I will ever get it.