PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-03-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
smellysoc1

SpiderBoom89's Gamercard
Final Boss level quick question

Hi

can you still get the one for all achievement using 2 players? as long as you dont swap one of the characters on the primary profile?
smellysoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
Lord Dirt

Lord Dirt's Gamercard
I believe so. Best thing is to use a maxed out Gill Grunt with everything for his hose and just shoot it the whole time and spam the "A" button. Easy!
Lord Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:30 PM   #3
DrJibba

X Dr Jibba X's Gamercard
Just tried it with terrafin on primary profile and swapping the characters on the 2nd profile and it didnt unlock for primary with terrafin staying alive the whole time...its gonna be pretty time consuming to try to do it solo but i will try it later
DrJibba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:15 AM   #4
DrJibba

X Dr Jibba X's Gamercard
so this sucks....i was playing Solo with Terrafin ...took a couple tries but i beat kaos and sat through all the cutscenes and credits and back to the ruins with no achievement...wtf!!?!?! this game is pissing me off....lol
DrJibba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #5
pougalbear

I used a fully upgraded stealth elf and it was relatively easy, especially as she heals over time.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:59 AM   #6
Murgatroyd7

Murgatroyd7's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJibba View Post
so this sucks....i was playing Solo with Terrafin ...took a couple tries but i beat kaos and sat through all the cutscenes and credits and back to the ruins with no achievement...wtf!!?!?! this game is pissing me off....lol
I'm having this problem right now. I beat him with Trigger Happy and didn't get the achievement. And I just now did it with Gill Grunt...still no achievement. I'm stuck with three glitched achievements that I can't unlock. I don't normally care too much about achievements, but it's pretty damn annoying when they refuse to unlock.

EDIT: After trying yet again, it finally unlocked. I didn't do anything different...just got lucky, I guess.

Last edited by Murgatroyd7; 10-18-2012 at 03:53 AM.
Murgatroyd7 is offline   Reply With Quote