PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Arcana Heart 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-22-2012, 05:18 AM   #1
Onime

Onimenishiki's Gamercard
Atatatatatatatatatata

I HATE this achievement, I've had this game for months and i can get Akane to do the 9 hits which become 35 hits, but i cant get into that last tier for the achievement. Been trying the bottle trick, used my fingers, a MadCatz fightsick (its turbo is useless for this). Really out of ideas that dont just make my arm hurt more. :/

Onime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #2
Jakez123

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
use the turbo feature on the fightstick for all buttons and then hold all buttons down, that's what i did and got it
Jesus, some of you guys fold like a card table at the slightest whim of a challenge.
Jakez123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #3
soulreaper271

xl Mr ReAPeR lx's Gamercard
I don't know if you have the achievement or not yet, but i tried what i thought would be a ridiculous method but it worked funny enough.
I managed to do this stupid achievement on simple mode with a guitar hero controller
press (Red, Yellow, Blue) for EF and then press (Green, Red, Yellow) to begin the move, once the move starts i'm sure you've heard of the bottle and pause trick, what i did is the second i started it i quickly paused it then ran a bottle cap along the buttons as fast as i could. first try got it!!!
soulreaper271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #4
sera07

Sera07's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulreaper271 View Post
I don't know if you have the achievement or not yet, but i tried what i thought would be a ridiculous method but it worked funny enough.
I managed to do this stupid achievement on simple mode with a guitar hero controller
press (Red, Yellow, Blue) for EF and then press (Green, Red, Yellow) to begin the move, once the move starts i'm sure you've heard of the bottle and pause trick, what i did is the second i started it i quickly paused it then ran a bottle cap along the buttons as fast as i could. first try got it!!!
don't mind if i stick it to the my post

Currently:
PS3: Soul Calibur V casual play as α Patroklos
- Mobbing up games for 100%, platinum -
sera07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
EloyOn

EloyOn's Gamercard
I did it with a Utabon bottle (google utabon), is a medicament little bottle. You just have to start the move, then pause it, place the bottle in between the four button, unpause and do a friction move from left to right (or how you feel more comfortable) like crazy.

Got it in my third try with this method.

PD: Also it helps configuring the four buttons in order that all they are but without repeating, for example; A+B, C, D, E (or something like that, I don't remember the buttons for this game).
EloyOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 06:06 AM   #6
Styles Plural
Banned User

If you have a Hori Pad, just pause the game once you initiate the Super Move then set the Turbo on both the Y and A buttons so that it hits those buttons quickly for you.

After that quickly un-pause and mash X and B as quickly as you can. If done properly the achievement should unlock long before the combo is finished.
Styles Plural is offline   Reply With Quote