PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 2: Starved for Help
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-28-2012, 05:34 AM   #31
Son of Kyuss

Son of Kyuss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAizen View Post
I'm just wondering, is there a way to get the guy outta the trap without chopping his leg off, like almost everyone I gave him the axe, but I went straight to choppin without trying anything else
Don't think so. I tried using the axe to cut the chain, but Mark told me that it was no use as the chain was like the kind they used back at the military base.

The only options are to leave him to die or chop his leg off.

Son of Kyuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:47 AM   #32
JohnAizen

JohnAizen's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Kyuss View Post
Don't think so. I tried using the axe to cut the chain, but Mark told me that it was no use as the chain was like the kind they used back at the military base.

The only options are to leave him to die or chop his leg off.
Well I figured as much, I was just asking because in one of the screenshots that was posted today Mark was carrying a guy and he still had both legs
JohnAizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:59 AM   #33
Son of Kyuss

Son of Kyuss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAizen View Post
Well I figured as much, I was just asking because in one of the screenshots that was posted today Mark was carrying a guy and he still had both legs
Yeah that's the other guy (forgot his name) of the group who gets eaten if you save the coach.

If you don't end up saving the coach you take him, after he's been wounded, to the motor inn.

Son of Kyuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:39 AM   #34
Soap of Death

Soap of Death's Gamercard
Chopped David's legs off.
Didn't shoot Jolene.
Helped Kenny kill Larry.
Killed both St. John brothers.
Stole supplies from the car.

Ice flows through my veins, I'm cold blooded.
Soap of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:02 AM   #35
Dark Link IV

link n load's Gamercard
Chopped David's legs off.
Didn't shoot Jolene.
Helped Kenny kill Larry.
Killed one of St. John brothers. The one in the barn, did not kill the other since the first kill effected Clem.
Stole supplies from the car.

Asura's Wrath is an underestimated game.
Dark Link IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:46 AM   #36
xRogue 5x

xRogue 5x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I left the guy in the woods to die. The way I saw it our group was borderline starving and we didn't need more mouths to feed plus with a messy amputation and no real medic meant I would have doomed him to a slow death anyway.

I fed Clementine cause I got to look out for my adopted child, I fed Kenny's kid but only because Kenny wouldn't eat unless I fed his brat first, I fed Kenny because he's the man with the wheels and he is more or less my biggest supporter in the group, finally I fed myself because a mans gotta eat right?

I didn't want the crazy lady in the woods to die and was trying to talk her down when Mr. crazy pants deliverance shot her in the head. I was hoping she would share some info on the farm because right from the start those two creeped me out and I knew something was wrong. I didn't even want to go to the farm but everyone was being a bunch of cry babies and voted to go. Great job team...those deaths are your fault.

In the meat locker I found myself chuckling when that giant pain in the ass keeled over. I didn't hesitate to side with my bro Kenny to smash that fuckers head in with a salt lick. I would have gladly offed Lily too right there if the game would have let me. I just know she's going to become a problem later.

In the barn I pitched forked the shit out of that cannibal monster.

I would have gladly finished punching Andy's head into a meat paste but I figured it best to walk away what with the entire group standing and watching. It was good to see that he was eaten alive by walkers.

Hell yeah I took the food. That wasn't a hard choice to make at all...abandoned car stocked supplies and no one in sight. I couldn't believe how whiny and uppity the group was being about it. Boo Hoo it we can't steal it...shut your mouths...do you wanna eat or starve? Why not just commit suicide? The zombie apocalypse is no place for a conscience.

Ranked #1 in Utah, 1'st to 100,200,300k in Utah
235 retail complete, 26 arcade complete
Gsl season 7 champion!
xRogue 5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:28 PM   #37
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Cool Oh yeah!

*Personal notes

1. Left the Mr. Parker for the walkers, yummy. Shot Travis, took him and Ben with us.

*[Chopping his leg off and bringing a cripple back to the camp doesn't make much sense to me. He's gonna die anyway.]

- Gave the food to Duck & Clementine, Kenny & Lilly. Yeah a real gentlemen.

2. Didn't shoot Jolene, let Danny do the job.

*[But I swear I was 5 seconds away to do it haha. Just wanted to see the outcome. I wanted more information]

3. Sided with Kenny and killed this old bastard. F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!

*[This old guys was getting on my nerves anyway, I had no 2nd thoughts. Sick & tired of his complaints.]

4. Killed Danny & Andy cold blooded.

*[That's the straight up punishment for cannibalism.]

5. Took the food.

*[We need to survive and there is no room for bad conscience.]

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #38
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I:

Chopped off David's leg.
Didn't shoot Jolene.
Didn't help Kenny kill Larry.
Didn't kill either of the St. John's Brothers.
Didn't steal food supplies from the car.

I like the character progression in Episode 2. Kenny's mood just keeps getting more darker, I'm starting to lose my respect for him. I'd rather he head out to sea or something with his family and just leave the group, as he's causing unnecessary problems. Lilly was always stubborn, but I guess she was just trying to take care of her dad. I'll see how she turns out in the next episode. Ben is alright, he seems like a nice kid. The more exposed he becomes to the group, the tougher he'll become, and I think he will prove to be useful. My primary concerns are Clementine and Carley, mainly since they're both nice to me and are morally straight. Carley's a nice shot and is cautious, which I also like. Hopefully there will be more action with her in The Long Road Ahead.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #39
LETtheFLAMESbegin

Send a message via Skype™ to LETtheFLAMESbegin

CaptainK28's Gamercard
I ended up doing the following :

- Chopped off the leg (thought that was about the best way to get him outta there no?)
- Got danny to shoot Jolene
- Killed Larry myself due to Ben telling us about people turning without bites.
- Left both brothers to suffer
- Stole the food from the car (well who doesn't love free food and supplies in a zombie apocolypse)

Managing Editor to http://www.Zero1Gaming.com
Game Reviews and Articles can be found at http://www.kirstysays.tumblr.com

6 Completed Retail Games.
1 Completed Arcade Game.

LETtheFLAMESbegin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:58 PM   #40
Sarsage

sarsage's Gamercard
Chopped David's leg off
Shot Jolene
Helped Kenny kill Larry
Left both brothers to suffer
Stole the food and supplies
Sarsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #41
DogEyedBoy

DogEyedBoy's Gamercard
I'm guessing if you don't find the camcorder at Jolene's camp you still end up with it somehow?

Google+ Twitter
DogEyedBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #42
Plasen0

Plaseno's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogEyedBoy View Post
I'm guessing if you don't find the camcorder at Jolene's camp you still end up with it somehow?
I think you have to find it to be able to check the tent. It can appear in different spots though which means she places it there herself for you to find it...
Plasen0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #43
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasen0 View Post
I think you have to find it to be able to check the tent. It can appear in different spots though which means she places it there herself for you to find it...
or the game just wants to make sure you look all over, considering she came awful close to either shooting you in the head or the balls i don't quite think she intended to be your pal and give you gifts.

and one more thing that annoyed me, multiple people in the gang said how awful it would be to take from the car at the end, yet when i decided not to do it they all dove right in like Scrooge McDuck in his money bin....hypocryitical bastards
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #44
Lord Montymort

brianx88's Gamercard
My choices:
Chopped David's leg off - It was that or leave him to die, didn't see a choice.
Had Danny shoot Jolene - Well technically he shot her while I was still trying to calm her down.
Helped kill Larry - I kinda figured not doing so would have cost us more, plus I've sided with Kenny on most things.
Killed Danny, but left Andy for the Walkers - Would have liked to have killed him, but I wanted to get the rest of the group out of there before we where caught by the Walkers.
Stole food from the car - It's a dog eat dog, or rather man eat man, world. We do what we need to survive, there didn't appear to be any sign of people around and we needed food. I'm not gonna go as far as the St. John brothers, but can't pass on an easy win like that.

At first I wanted to help everyone I could, but this episode...It kinda made me understand the lengths you need to go to if you want to survive. You can't just sit back and "hope" something turns out OK, you have to make sure, and if that means upsetting people then I guess they'll have to be upset, if I hadn't killed Larry, he could have come back and killed Lee or Clem or Kenny or even Lilly, knowing I stopped that from happening makes Larry's death not effect me at all.

Also, perhaps this is just me, but did anyone else think that maybe Jolene was Clem's Mom? I mean she took her hat, and was filming her, and also did look quite a bit like her.

Last edited by Lord Montymort; 06-28-2012 at 07:48 PM.
Lord Montymort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #45
ll L3G3ND ll

C0oK13 MoNsTa's Gamercard
the car choice was a no-brainer. i mean they deserved it if there dumb enough to leave the keys in.
ll L3G3ND ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:09 PM   #46
Out of Battery

Out of Battery's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Montymort View Post
Also, perhaps this is just me, but did anyone else think that maybe Jolene was Clem's Mom? I mean she took her hat, and was filming her, and also did look quite a bit like her.
The thought had crossed my mind to begin with, however Clementine's mom was called Diana and she had a different accent (from the answering machine in episode 1). I guess she was just a crazy woman being all crazy and that.
Out of Battery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #47
Lord Montymort

brianx88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of Battery View Post
The thought had crossed my mind to begin with, however Clementine's mom was called Diana and she had a different accent (from the answering machine in episode 1). I guess she was just a crazy woman being all crazy and that.
Yeah, you're right, I remember now. Still it's interesting/strange that they would make someone who was "watching" Clementine, look so much like her.
Old 06-29-2012, 01:32 AM   #48
gig

GIG Guerra's Gamercard
Chopped off the leg, thought i can save him
Fed Clementine, Duck, Lilly, and Mark (gonna miss him)
Tried not to shoot Jolene, other guy shot her
Thought I can save Larry
Didnt kill either of the brothers
Stole food from the car

Flamingskullking productions
gig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:21 AM   #49
sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude's Gamercard

Her mom was also psychiatrist or something in the medical field. I don't think that crazy lady was her. I just replayed the first and second episode today so I could have a game where the dude survived and I tried to be nice to Larry and a dick to Kenny and save the guy instead of the girl in the first one.
sleepydumbdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:12 AM   #50
MikeRo

Send a message via ICQ to MikeRo Send a message via MSN to MikeRo Send a message via Skype™ to MikeRo

Konung l's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
1. Chopped off the David's leg
2. Fed Mike (thought he will be new permanent character), Larry (tried to cool down the discord between him and Lee; though the main aim is to get closer to Lilly ), then Clem (a good kid, not stupid as that little bitch from TV Series Season 2), then I tried to feed Carley (trying to get closer with her too), but she said that the last food piece is for me or Clem... So I fed Duck, though I didn't want to get any closer to Kenny's family, as I wanted to balance my relationships.
3. Wanted to shoot Jolene from the beginning (dangerous mad bitch), but pressed the view button as I'm trying to check all the shortcut options. So Danny shot her.
4. Tried to save Larry. ... But Kenny killed him, that stupid bastard.
5. Stabbed Danny with pitchforks
6. Didn't kill Andy as I was Impressed with that 'Kill or leave' scene and thought about the consequences.
7. Didn't loot the car because I remember how bad deeds affect the children in the WD series.
MikeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #51
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
LMAO almost everyone in here is chopping Mr. Parker's leg off, I didn't hehe.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #52
Skorpion XBA
Brick Breaker

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
LMAO almost everyone in here is chopping Mr. Parker's leg off, I didn't hehe.
Well I did. LOL

I cut off his leg.
I didn't shoot Jolene.
I helped Kenny kill Larry.
I only killed the first brother in the barn.
I chose not to loot the car.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #53
Mister Spraggsy

Spraggsy's Gamercard
I really enjoyed episode 2 really felt like the pressure was getting to me in terms of the choices I had to make.

I chopped the guys leg off. Wish I hadn't though, never took into account that I would the be bringing a cripple back to the group who would not be able to help the group and would just be an extra mouth to feed.

I gave food to Clem and Duck first. Gave some to Kenny and then the last bit to Mark. I only gave some to Kenny to keep him on side because rite now he's the only one who has a plan to get to safety.

I didn't shoot the women in the camp I wanted to hear her out until Mr Itchy Trigger Finger shot her.

I sided with Kenny about killing Larry. This is my biggest regret so far. I think I jumped the gun abit and should have tried to help Larry.

I didn't kill the brothers due to the way Clam was after she saw what happened to Larry.

Finally I took the food from the car because we need it basically. If your stupid enough to leave a car full of supplies and the middle of a road then what should they expect. That's the one choice I definitely don't have any regrets about.

For games like Minecraft and more please visit and subscribe to my Youtube.
www.youtube.com/SpraggsyHD

Last Gen Reflection
Favourite Game: Fallout 3
Favourite Series: Mass Effect
Favourite Multiplayer: Gears of War 2
Mister Spraggsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #54
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Just like everyone else is pointing out, episode 1 I mostly sided with Kenny but in this episode the man has gone mad. Wish there was an option to shake or slap him.

1) Cut the coach's leg off... wanted to show the group sometimes you have to do crazzzzzzy things for survival.

2) I gave the cheese and crackers to both clementine and duck... figured they'd enjoy the same snack. Beef jerky to Mark at the fence because he was weak and is the one who supplied all the food (plus fattening him up for later jk) and apple to carly cause she's got my back and I love her.

3) Didn't shoot the woman in the camp, wanted to hear her out.

4) Tried to save Larry, tried to show Lilly that I didn't hate her father and was truly mutual between her and kenny.

5) Left both brothers alive to suffer

6) took the supplies and food from the car. Also, made Clementine take the hoodie. Your her surrogate father now, time to make decesions for her, shes too young and doesnt know whats good for her.

*Sidenote: Is there any way to get to Clementine before she eats Mark's leg...or no matter what she eats it?????

100% game totals (all DLC included): 72
Retail: 53
Arcade: 19

Cabela's North American Hunts: Achievement Guide by Goots 88
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...errerid=160983
Goots 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #55
sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goots 88 View Post

*Sidenote: Is there any way to get to Clementine before she eats Mark's leg...or no matter what she eats it?????
I Dunno which option did you chose I chose "It's people" and they were like yeah we're people or something and she ate it.

I am at that point now in my second play through so I'll try something else when I get around to it.
sleepydumbdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #56
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydumbdude View Post
I Dunno which option did you chose I chose "It's people" and they were like yeah we're people or something and she ate it.

I am at that point now in my second play through so I'll try something else when I get around to it.
I was talking more about when the screen is flashing red and you have to make your way from upstairs back to the dining room. I wasen't sure based on the amount of time if you could actually stop them. Because I had trouble getting out of the back bedroom and kept walking into a wall which ate up time (NO PUN INTENEDED).

Old 06-29-2012, 02:18 PM   #57
Mister Spraggsy

Spraggsy's Gamercard
Yes you can stop her. I think I picked the option that said Clementine NO! Then she stopped just before she put it in her mouth.

For games like Minecraft and more please visit and subscribe to my Youtube.
www.youtube.com/SpraggsyHD

Last Gen Reflection
Favourite Game: Fallout 3
Favourite Series: Mass Effect
Favourite Multiplayer: Gears of War 2
Mister Spraggsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:26 PM   #58
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Spraggsy View Post
Yes you can stop her. I think I picked the option that said Clementine NO! Then she stopped just before she put it in her mouth.
I picked that same option and she continued with her piece on her fork.... what gives? Is there a time limit to make it downstairs?

Old 06-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #59
Jeesp

Jeesp's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
1. Chopped David's leg off.
2. Didn't shoot Jolene. Didn't trust the brothers for one second.
3. Killed Larry. Didn't even hesitate. My face was like this when the option came up: FUCK YOU, LARRY!
4. Killed both the brothers. Only 17% of the players did this? Why would anyone want to keep those madmen alive?
5. Stole the food.

Looking forward to playing it again. Hopefully I get to kick zombie Larry's ass.
Jeesp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:37 PM   #60
L1E

Send a message via AIM to L1E

L1E's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I'm pretty sure I was the only one that fed Ben. He was new to the group, and I wanted to make him feel welcome, since everyone else was pissed that we brought him. Also, I felt inclined to feed all of the youngest people. I also fed Clem, Duck, and Mark (because he was weak). I didn't feed Doug because he's fat, Larry because he seemed pretty strong, Lilly because I didn't even see her, myself because that just seemed selfish, and Kenny/Katjaa because I thought feeding their kid was more important.

I totally called that the family was cannibals when they wouldn't let me see Mark. There were so many telling signs from the beginning.
L1E is offline   Reply With Quote