PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 2: Starved for Help
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #61
Mister Spraggsy

Spraggsy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goots 88 View Post
I picked that same option and she continued with her piece on her fork.... what gives? Is there a time limit to make it downstairs?
No idea mate I made it straight down the stairs with no problems as in running into walls.

GTA V funny videos and more
www.youtube.com/BilbeyHD

Last Gen Reflection
Favourite Game: Fallout 3
Favourite Series: Mass Effect
Favourite Multiplayer: Gears of War 2
Mister Spraggsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #62
CrYpTiC JaMeSiE

CrYpTiC JaMeSiE's Gamercard
1. chopped davids leg off (thought it would be like something in tv series)
2. didn't shoot jolene
3. chose to help larry (lilly will probably be better commited to the group than kenny)
4. left the brothers alive
5. didn't steal
CrYpTiC JaMeSiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:09 PM   #63
TheNarrator23

TheNarrator23's Gamercard
- Chopped David's leg
- Fed Clementine, Duck, Carley and Mark
- Let Andy shoot Jolene
- Helped Kenny kill Larry
- Killed Danny
- Killed Andy
- Stole the food

It's all about surviving ...
TheNarrator23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #64
VitaminAmy

VitaminAmy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 1   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Chopped his leg off - tried to rescue him
Didn't shoot Jolene - wanted to talk it out, other guy shot her
Did not help kill Larry - even though he pissed me off, wanted to save him
Killed the first brother but not the second - after seeing Clementine's reaction I decided not to kill the 2nd
Did not steal - Clementine wanted to do the right thing so I sided with her

What an intense episode! Can't wait for number three!
Old 06-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #65
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1E View Post
I'm pretty sure I was the only one that fed Ben. He was new to the group, and I wanted to make him feel welcome, since everyone else was pissed that we brought him. Also, I felt inclined to feed all of the youngest people. I also fed Clem, Duck, and Mark (because he was weak). I didn't feed Doug because he's fat, Larry because he seemed pretty strong, Lilly because I didn't even see her, myself because that just seemed selfish, and Kenny/Katjaa because I thought feeding their kid was more important.
my reasons for not feeding ben was that having just met him we had no way of knowing when the last time he actually ate was, where we knew our group was low on food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeesp View Post
4. Killed both the brothers. Only 17% of the players did this? Why would anyone want to keep those madmen alive?
5. Stole the food.
i think most of us just assumed they'd be eatten themselves, poetic justice. Andy was stabbed and in a bear trap and Danny just got shot twice and his faced punched in, neither of them was getting away from that horde.
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:03 PM   #66
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1E View Post
I'm pretty sure I was the only one that fed Ben. He was new to the group, and I wanted to make him feel welcome, since everyone else was pissed that we brought him. Also, I felt inclined to feed all of the youngest people. I also fed Clem, Duck, and Mark (because he was weak). I didn't feed Doug because he's fat, Larry because he seemed pretty strong, Lilly because I didn't even see her, myself because that just seemed selfish, and Kenny/Katjaa because I thought feeding their kid was more important.

I totally called that the family was cannibals when they wouldn't let me see Mark. There were so many telling signs from the beginning.
I fed Ben to piss everyone off. I like him so far and Doug is the only other character I like. Everyone else can hate me in the group.
R Miller 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #67
heartswarm

heartswarm's Gamercard
I watched a friend play the last few chapters of this episode, he picked to say "CLEMENTINE NO!" or something, and she didn't eat Mark's legs. She drops her fork. I was planning to try and prevent EVERYONE from eating him in my own playthrough, can anyone confirm this is even possible though? If it's a choice between everyone eating human flesh, or everyone apart from her eating it, obviously the latter is better.

My friend also chose to avoid stealing from the car at the end, because he doesn't want to make Clementine sad. It's the decision I'd make too, but I think it's best for her if we DO steal. Anyone know how she reacts? If you rationalize it to her, does she feel okay about it? ;_; Dat kid. At first it seemed completely obvious to loot the car. She's a walking conscience.
heartswarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:41 PM   #68
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
1. Chopped David's leg. I didn't even know you could attempt to chop the chain. I knew he would never make it after I cut his leg. The leg is way to vascular and it's hard to stop the bleeding... but hey I tried, lol.

2.Didn't shoot Jolene. I thought about it, but she seemed to know what was going on and I wanted to know more.

3.Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry. I'm in the medical field, so my instincts kicked in and I tried to save him.

4. I killed the first brother. But after the reaction by Clem, I left the other brother for the zombies. I didn't want her to think I was a monster.

5. I didn't steal the food. If Clem hadn't objected to it I would have, but even though I was sure something bad had happened to it's previous owners, I didn't want to disappoint the kid.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:10 AM   #69
DarKnight80

DarKnight80's Gamercard
1. I chopped David's leg off. I tried cutting the chain, but it seemed like it was of no use, so I chopped his leg off.

2. I didn't shoot Jolene. Like some other people have said, I wanted to know more of what she was talking about until Danny shot her.

3. I didn't help kill Larry. Even though I disliked him, I couldn't bring myself to help kill him. I tried to revive him.

4. I didn't kill both of the St. John brothers. I'm trying to show the group that we can stay humane in an inhumane world. Plus, I'm trying to be a good influence on Clementine.

5. I didn't steal any of the food. Like some other people have said, once I saw Clementine's reaction to the thought of stealing the food, I didn't want any part of it.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:16 AM   #70
Mikekips

Send a message via MSN to Mikekips

Mikekips's Gamercard
1. I chopped David's leg off in mine as well. Went after the chain when I saw the option but didn't work.

2. Shot Jolene right in the dome. Had no idea what she was up to and I panicked as the timer went down. Had no idea what was in store for me later and felt bad at the end after seeing the camera with her video.

3. I 100% helped Kenny kill Larry because Lilly and Larry piss me off hardcore and I felt so happy ending his asshole life. I haven't hated a character so much in a long time. I wish I could have punched him out myself and not had to do it the way they planned.

4.I killed both the brothers because I both felt they deserved it and getting eaten by zombies wouldn't be as satisfying as taking those shitheads down myself. Punching the hell out of the second brother was awesome and the scene of being called out as you walk away with the storm and the music was great. Loved getting rid of that family for what they did.

5. Decided not to steal the food. I side with Kenny most of the time because I like him for some reason but on this one I felt I had done enough and made a few bad decisions so I stood off on this one so Clem wouldn't be super upset with me.

This game honestly makes me regret and think fast about every decision. I'm going to get the Jurassic Park game by them no matter how bad it is or was said to be. I love this style of game.
Mikekips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:24 AM   #71
cutchinz

cutchin43's Gamercard
1. Chopped the guy's leg off, like others have stated I didn't know there was another option.

2. Shot Jolene, I was afraid that if I didn't she would have killed me, but in retrospect that was probably a stupid thing to think

3. Killed Larry because of how damn annoying he's been the entire time, now all I'm hoping for is a chance to kill that bitch Lily, but who knows if such a chance will ever come

4. Killed the first brother because I let my violent animal instincts get the better of me, didn't think about how badass it would be to leave the guy in a bear trap. Didn't kill the second brother because everybody was watching, I've already fucked Clementine up a bunch and who knows what everyone would have thought of me afterwards

5. Didn't steal the food because once again, I wanted to make it up to Clementine since in the course of one night she ate human legs, witnessed an old man having his head smashed to a pulp by a box and also witnessed her father figure stab a man with a pitchfork
Old 07-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #72
Tsukimi

Send a message via ICQ to Tsukimi Send a message via MSN to Tsukimi

Tsukimi's Gamercard
1.Chopped David's leg
Though he can survived like the guy from Saw 1.

2.Didn't Shot Jolene
She really knows something about those bandit, but I know the creepy guy next to me will do the job, cause the secret was all about him.

3.Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry
He got heart attack before & we saved him once, why not? Then suddenly, "BOOM"!.. WTF Kenny..

4.Didn't kill either of the St. John brothers
Killed the creepy guy, but spare Andy. Why? Oh, I just hate that creepy guy at 1st sight.

5.Steal food from the car
Better than chop your friends off for food, isn't it?
Tsukimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:32 AM   #73
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
  • Chopped David's leg (tried but didnt get all the way through, dont know if you can or you cant get all the way through before the zombies)
  • Didn't shoot Jolene (was trying to talk to her first and see WTF she was doing around, then Trigger Finger over there went and shot -_- . i figured a crazy lady with a crossbow wouldn't pose much of a threat plus if she shot me Danny woulda shot her)
  • Helped Kenny kill Larry (bout time Larry died. Lilly is free to GTFO if she wants. plus i figured he would just die and become a 300 pound zombie anyway like Lee said)
  • Killed St. John brothers (shoulda left them to suffer but i always like tying up loose ends, plus they were freaks anyway. also I LIKED MARK!!! douches.)
  • Didn't steal food from the car (decided to side with Clem to make up for killing so many dudes in front of her so she doesn't start getting too upset and possibly do something stupid later)

Last edited by shinobigarth; 07-02-2012 at 05:39 AM.
shinobigarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:40 AM   #74
cutchinz

cutchin43's Gamercard
I'm surprised that Danny shoots Jolene if Lee doesn't. After I shot Jolene Danny acted all freaked out and was acting like I'd committed some sort of horrible crime.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:43 AM   #75
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
1: Chopped David's Leg (Didn't know you had a choice, lol. I would of probably have done it anyway.)

2: Didn't shoot Jolene (I wanted to hear more before shooting the bitch, but didn't know the asshole next to me was going to pull the trigger. Whatever, she was going down either way.)

3: Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry (Wanted to try to get along with Larry, but Kenny said otherwise. A nice big salt lick in the face. Damn.)

4: Didn't kill either of the St. John brothers
(Didn't want Clementine to see any of it. I knew they were going to die anyways.)

5: Didn't steal food from the car
(Didn't want to hurt Clementine at all. I don't really like Kenny anymore as well.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:02 PM   #76
Starkweather

starkweatherxc's Gamercard
Chopped David's leg - Seemed like the right thing to do.
Let Danny Shoot Jolene - Because of Clementine i really wanted to help her.
Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry - I am not that heartless.
Killed both of the St. John brothers - After what they did to Mark had too, left second one to walkers though.
Didn't steal food from the car - I thought someone might come back, wanted to wait and see.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:46 PM   #77
Iam918

Iam918's Gamercard
Chopped the coaches leg off - tried to break the chain first but didn't work so went with the leg trying to rescue him
I shot Jolene - she was too crazy and I figured something bad would happen if I didn't so took her out.
I helped kill Larry - although it really just turned into Kenny shoving me down and smashing Larry's head in himself.
Killed the first brother but not the second - after seeing Clementine's reaction I decided not to kill the 2nd
Did not steal - Clementine wanted to do the right thing so I sided with her
Iam918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #78
Timmsy

Send a message via MSN to Timmsy

timmsy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Chopped David's leg (tried to help in every way possible all i had left was the choice to chop his leg off, was a bit of a red herring)
Danny Shot Jolene (i wanted to hear what was going on at the farm!)
Helped Kenny to kill Larry (hate the cunt good riddence, just need to kill the bitch lilly now)
killed them both and the mum (i am a murdrer and those lot threatened my Clem!)
didnt steal food from the car (i wanted to keep my little girl happy as she saw me murder 2 men earlier)

Retail Complete = 7
Arcade Complete = 2
Timmsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #79
Timmsy

Send a message via MSN to Timmsy

timmsy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartswarm View Post
I watched a friend play the last few chapters of this episode, he picked to say "CLEMENTINE NO!" or something, and she didn't eat Mark's legs. She drops her fork. I was planning to try and prevent EVERYONE from eating him in my own playthrough, can anyone confirm this is even possible though? If it's a choice between everyone eating human flesh, or everyone apart from her eating it, obviously the latter is better.

My friend also chose to avoid stealing from the car at the end, because he doesn't want to make Clementine sad. It's the decision I'd make too, but I think it's best for her if we DO steal. Anyone know how she reacts? If you rationalize it to her, does she feel okay about it? ;_; Dat kid. At first it seemed completely obvious to loot the car. She's a walking conscience.
stopping clementine isnt a choice hence why its not on the end list, i said clementine no on my episode but she says she already ate some after, she always drops her fork, when in the meatlocker she tells you that she thinks she will turn into a walker as she ate some of mark and you have to reasssure her you have to die, listen to the story a bit better you may actually understand it then

doug and ben are pussies, anyone who likes them is either female or gay

Retail Complete = 7
Arcade Complete = 2
Timmsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:53 AM   #80
THE DEADLY DOG
StudentTeaching/Back soon

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG   XBA Promoter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmsy View Post
Chopped David's leg (tried to help in every way possible all i had left was the choice to chop his leg off, was a bit of a red herring)
Danny Shot Jolene (i wanted to hear what was going on at the farm!)
Helped Kenny to kill Larry (hate the cunt good riddence, just need to kill the bitch lilly now)
killed them both and the mum (i am a murdrer and those lot threatened my Clem!)
didnt steal food from the car (i wanted to keep my little girl happy as she saw me murder 2 men earlier)
You sure you aren't a sadistic walker?

bplayak at his.. finest?
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:12 AM   #81
ilski

ilski's Gamercard
Chopped that hoof off. Tried axing the chain, using the stick, hands and axe on the trap before chopshop.
Fed Mark, Clem, Duck and Lee. Kenny applauded me for feeding the kids, Larry bitched, Doug gave me the stank eye.
Danny shot cray-cray, was sure he was going to anyway and was enjoying her dialogue.
Tried to save Larry, was looking forward to tongueing his rugged half-eaten apple hole.
Killed Danny, seemed more humane. Andy was too pathetic to kill.
Made groceries out the back that wagon, and told Clem whats what.

^Thanks Thunderstorm101^

Last edited by ilski; 09-07-2012 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Chop info.
ilski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:29 AM   #82
Sgt Scyther

Sgt Scyther's Gamercard
- I chopped David's leg off.
- Fed Clem, Larry, Carley (but she refused), Duck, and Kenny.
- Didn't shoot Jolene. Danny did.
- Tried to revive Larry.
- Didn't kill either of the brothers. I'm not a murderer like them. Besides, they deserved to be left for the walkers. I knew I made the right choice when Andy was crying and begging me to come back and kill him.
- I didn't take the supplies from the car. I didn't want to Clem to look at me like a thief.

Last Completed Retail: BioShock Infinite
Last Completed Arcade: Sonic the Fighters
Nothing personal, but I do not accept random friend requests.
Sgt Scyther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #83
THE DEADLY DOG
StudentTeaching/Back soon

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG   XBA Promoter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Chopped David's leg.
Fed Clem, Larry, Mark, Duck, Carley(But refused) and Lilly
Didn't shoot Jolene
Tried to save Larry
Didn't kill the brothers
Didn't take supplies from the car.

bplayak at his.. finest?
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #84
MANDY

MANDY EN CAS's Gamercard
My choices:
* Didn't chopped his leg off. He wouldn't make it anyway.
* I didn't shot Jolene. I had my doubts about the brothers and she confirmed that I was right. Then Danny shot her. Also she was talking about Clementine in a way that she has to knew her.
* I didn't help Kenny. I tought we could save Larry.
* I killed both the brothers. The world is better off without them.
* I didn't stole food because of Clementine.

Completed:

3 Retail games | 9 Arcade games | 13 WP7 games
MANDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #85
J Lo

VictimOfDesire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
1. Chopped David's leg off (no sense in just leaving him out there trapped in a bear trap...speaking of bear traps, anyone else notice at the end when Danny got stuck in the bear trap in the barn? Makes you wonder if they were responsible for the trap in the woods...most likely, huh...pretty neat how that comes full circle.)
2. Didn't shoot Jolene (tried reasoning with her. What she was saying about Clementine made me wonder what her story was/if she was her mother.)
3. Killed Larry (I fucking hated the piece of shit from the moment he entered the game. He treated you like shit from the moment you crossed paths with him and I wasn't about to take the chance of him turning into a zombie when I'm locked in a meat locker with the girl I'm supposed to be protecting. I just wish I didn't have to deal with the consequences of Lilly in my choices though.)
4. Killed both of the St. John brothers (why not? They both had it coming. Danny egged me on in the barn about not killing Jolene and he was of no use to be left alive. It's not like I was going to take his route and eat him for his meat. Psycho. Brenda then dies in the house, so there's really no point in leaving Andy alive either. Having the satisfaction of knowing they're all dead and out of our hair for good is comforting...I just wish Clementine didn't have to see it or start thinking I'm a bad guy because of it. I don't think she does, but still...)
5. Stole food from the car (why would someone just abandon their car filled with supplies and food? If they were still alive and needed it, they wouldn't have abandoned it, which is why I took it.)
J Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:54 PM   #86
Warpath Lord

Warpath Lord's Gamercard
1. Chopped David's leg off - I thought there is at least a small chance that he can survive.

2. Fed Clementine, Duck, Larry, Mark - Feeding the kids is for me the most obvious. Larry, even though he was a stupid and annoying douche, is old and sick, so he could use the food very, very well. Mark looked like he would pass away any second, so I gave him his meal.

3. Didn't shoot Jolene - I tried to reason with her, so I could probably find out more about those Bandits, the dairy farmers and so on. Also, maybe the situation could be managed without unnecessary bloodshed.

4. Tried to save Larry - Even though he was an annoying and dangerous guy, I tried to save him as long as there is at least a small chance.

5. Killed Danny, but not Andy - Danny was still a threat, even though he was trapped, so I had to kill him. I left Andy for the Walkers, since he was at the end anyway, and I tried to save the group and especially Clementine and Duck from seeing more violence and bloodshed. Those events on the farm were more than enough for one day.

6. I stole the food - It's about surviving and nobody knows where the owners are, maybe they are dead, maybe not. The group needs all supplies they can get.
Warpath Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:50 PM   #87
Coorhagon

Coorhagon's Gamercard
1. chopped the leg
2.fed clem duck mark and carly
3. Danny shot jolene
4.didnt help kill larry
5. killed danny but not andy
6.stole food
Old 01-11-2013, 08:01 AM   #88
pot

enemy2k's Gamercard
Chopped David's leg (I thought I could save him)
The other guy shot Jolene (I wanted her to tell me more info)
Helped Kenny to kill Larry (this was a hard decision for me to make!)
Killed both of the St. John brothers (they deserved to die for what they did to mark and for feeding Clem human legs!)
I didn't steel from the car (Clem didnt' want me to )
Old 01-16-2013, 07:23 AM   #89
maxxmisery

maxxmisery's Gamercard
1. I chopped off the guys leg. (I was panicking and thought it was the quickest way out)

2.I gave food to Larry (to gain his daughter's trust) Clem (because obv) Duck (because he's a kid) and Kenny (thought I could win over both stubborn wanna be leaders this way)

3. I killed Jolene, (because I didn't want to take an arrow to the eye, or knee, and because seeing Clem's hat angered me)

4. Attempted to save Larry, but Kenny obv messed that up for me. (thought I was doing the right thing, but was nervous about it so I'm glad Kenny bailed me out of the situation honestly)

5. Did not kill either brother. (Trying to be humane with the first, and the second I let the walkers have him because I thought it would help us escape)

6. Stole the food and supplies. (Told Clem that we had to do it to survive, but I feel guilty)
Old 03-31-2013, 08:30 PM   #90
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
1. I wanted to save David, but by the time I went for the tree, it was too late, had to leave him.
2. I listened to Jolene, one of the brothers shot her.
3. I helped Kenny to kill Larry, I hated the bastard.
4. I didn't kill them, the zombies did insteda :-)
5. I left the food and supplies alone.