PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
360GamerJ

Question Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat - Achievement Help

Hey

Finally down to my last achievement on this game, although there is already a bit of a solution, I'm just wondering if anyone else can shed any light on the Lock Unblocker achievement?

There really doesn't seem to be much to go on in terms of getting this to unlock, I'm not even sure of where to start

Cheers
360GamerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360GamerJ View Post
Hey

Finally down to my last achievement on this game, although there is already a bit of a solution, I'm just wondering if anyone else can shed any light on the Lock Unblocker achievement?

There really doesn't seem to be much to go on in terms of getting this to unlock, I'm not even sure of where to start

Cheers

Have you looked at the PS3T.org guide?
Quote:
Lock Unblocker (Silver)
Open a Factor Lock for each Factor

I got this in Issue 2: Panel 2. Factors are objects that can only be opened by a certain type of hero. The ones I know of are Nightmare (Thor?), Animal (Squirrel Girl), Elemental (Thor), Technology (Iron Man), and Strength (Hulk). There also might be a Mutant type. Open one of each and this will unlock.
Also, Trueachievements:
Quote:
If you are like me and this did not unlock by the end of the game. Try replaying chapter one and two. From what I have gathered this has to do with specific characters making actions. Such as opening special doors, computer panels, breaking stuff etc. I got it when using iron man at a small computer. This was after already replaying all of chapter two and breaking and opening everything I could.

My best advice is when you get a new character in the first few chapters switch to them and do work. Hope this helps and if anyone has anything to add please comment. This ended up being my last achievement and most that I have talked to got it within the first three chapters.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #3
360GamerJ

Cheers for the reply!
360GamerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
No problem. I got all the uDraw games when Best Buy had them on sale last week, but I have yet to play them. Hopefully they won't be too bad.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:00 AM   #5
GreenRook

GreenRook88's Gamercard
I can confirm that if you go back on chapter select make sure you finish the stage/section before you back out. Make sure you it says "Saving" on the bottom of the screen.
GreenRook is offline   Reply With Quote