PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > EA Sports MMA
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-19-2011, 02:18 AM   #1
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
EA Sports MMA - Achievement Guide and Road Map

Overview
-Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 7/10
-Offline: 670
-Online: 330
-Approximate Amount Of Time To 1000: 100+ hours
-Minimum Number Of Playthroughs Needed: 2
-Number Of Missable Achievements: Perfectionist
-Glitched Achievements: None
-Does Difficulty Affect Achievements?: Yes

*Note: I used the classic controls because I find them easier. So if you see any buttons in
this guide they correspond to the classic controls.

*Credit Undertaker for all xp amounts for the online belts.

Step 1 - Career Mode Play Through 1

During this playthrough you should get most of the achievements. There is a total of 16 career mode achievements to obtain, during this play through you should try for 13 of these achievements. Do the following during this playthrough:
  • Create a character with photo game face.
  • Sign with Weapons of Destruction after your 3rd fight.
  • Sign with Liga de Combate after your 5th fight.
  • Sign with Strikeforce after your 12th win.
  • Try to win 20 fights in a row without losing.
Step 2 - Career Mode Play Through 2

During this play through you should need the last 3 career related achievements and any other achievements you didn't get during the first playthrough. If you win every fight in a row then you will only need to play 17 matches. Do the following in this playthrough:
  • Sign with Renegade Fighting League after your 3rd fight.
  • Sign with United Fighters after your 5th fight.
  • Sign with Mystic after your 12th fight.
Step 3 - Fight Now Achievements

There are 15 fight now achievements altogether. There are 3 trophies from completing a match with certain people. The first match you need to play is Randy Couture vs. Fedor Emelianenko. The second match you need to play is Ken Shamrock vs. Frank Shamrock. The third and final match you need to play is Shinya Aoki vs. Joachim Hansen.

For the achievements for winning a match with a knockout and a technical knockout use Fedor Emelianenko and play on easy. After that there are 3 submission achievements and they are for winning a match with an armbar move, leg submission, and rare-naked choke. If you choose anyone with 99 submission and play on easy it should not be hard at all. "Foot Fight" and "Hands of Stone" are for winning a match with only punches or with only kicks. For "The Impossible" you have to beat Fedor Emelianenko on legend difficulty. The best way to do this is have Fedor Emelianenko vs. Fedor Emelianenko and hope to get a knock out punch. For "Blood Transfusion" you have to lose a lot of blood during a match.

Step 4 - Online Achievements

There are 18 online achievements relating to the online mode. For "Marathon Fight Card" you have to complete a fight card with 4 fights. For "Ultimate Fan" and "Learning From The Best" you have to watch a replay from the online leaderboard and watch a live broad cast from start to finish. Thee "Online Strikeforce Champion!" and "Ultimate Online Strikeforce Champion!" achievements require you to win a belt in every weight class. You will achieve the rest of the online trophies by getting XP and unlocking belts. You get 30 XP for winning a match and 10 XP for finishing a match.

Last edited by R Miller 69; 01-15-2012 at 03:00 PM.
R Miller 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:19 AM   #2
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Career Mode Achievements

Narcissist 20
Create a fighter using Photo Game Face

When you start your career and you are creating your character, go down to appearance>head>photo game face. Use the default head and go through all the steps. When you're done creating your character the achievement will unlock.

Weapons of Destruction Champion 15
Become a Weapons of Destruction Champion in Career Mode

When you are done with all 3 of the amateur fights you will be asked to sign with Renegade Fighting League or Weapons of Destruction. For this achievement you will have to sign with Weapons of Destruction. After you win your 5th fight you will be the Weapons of Destruction Champion.

Renegade Fighting League Champ 15
Become a Renegade Fighting League Champion in Career Mode

When you are done with all 3 of the amateur fights you will be asked to sign with Renegade Fighting League or Weapons of Destruction. For this achievement you will have to sign with Renegade Fighting League. After you win your 5th fight you will be the Renegade Fighting League Champion.

You Are On Your Way Kid 25
Sign with a middle tier league in Career Mode

After you become Renegade Fighting League Champion or Weapons of Destruction Champion you will be asked to sign with Liga de Combate or United Fighters League. After you sign with either league the achievement will unlock.

Liga de Combate Champion 15
Become a Liga de Combate Champion in Career Mode

After you become Renegade Fighting League Champion or Weapons of Destruction Champion you will be asked to sign with Liga de Combate or United Fighters League. For this achievement you have to sign with Liga de Combate. After you win your 12th fight you will be the Liga de Combate Champion.

United Fighters League Champion 15
Become a United Fighters League Champion in Career Mode

After you become Renegade Fighting League Champion or Weapons of Destruction Champion you will be asked to sign with Liga de Combate or United Fighters League. For this achievement you have to sign with United Fighters League. After you win your 12th fight you win be the United Fighters Champion.

Big Timer 20
Sign with a premiere league in Career Mode

After you become Liga de Combate Champion or United Fighters League Champion you will be asked to sign with Strikeforce or Mystic. After you sign with either league the achievement will unlock.

Strikeforce Champion 50
Become a Strikeforce Champion in Career Mode

After you become Liga de Combate Champion or United Fighters League Champion you will be asked to sign with Strikeforce or Mystic. For this achievement you have to sign with Strikeforce. After you win your 17th fight you will be the Strikeforce Champion.

Mystic Champion 50
Become a Mystic Champion in Career Mode

After you become Liga de Combate Champion or United Fighters League Champion you will be asked to sign with Strikeforce or Mystic. For this achievement you have to sign with Mystic. After you win your 17th fight you will be the Mystic Champion.

Last edited by R Miller 69; 06-24-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 02:19 AM   #3
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Passport 25
Travel to every gym in Career Mode

To travel to a gym you have to use your cell phone. All together there are 7 gyms, see the list below for the names of them all:

Xtreme Couture
International Jiu Jitsu
Miletich Fighting Systems
Inferno International Gym
Bushido Club
Eight Venoms
Ballistic Boxing

So We Meet Again... 15
Win a Rematch fight in Career Mode

You will get many chances during your career to get a rematch fight. If you keep winning people will eventually ask for rematches against you. Alternatively if you lose your matches you will sometimes
get the opportunity to ask for a rematch. Simply win your rematch fight to obtain the achievement.

Bitter Until The End 15
Win a Rivalry fight in Career Mode

After you beat someone they might ask you to a rematch. If you have the opportunity for a rematch take it but lose the match on purpose. Later on you will have another chance at a rematch, this match will then be a rivalry match fight, make sure you win this 3rd match for the achievement.

I Feel Enlightened! 15
Earn 5 Special Moves in Career Mode

See "Complete Fighter" for more information.

Complete Fighter 25
Max out your Fighter's Special Moves in Career Mode

All together there are 28 special moves, you only need 16 special moves to get the achievement. Below is a list I have made of 19 special moves that I think are the easiest for you to unlock:

Location/Special Move

Xtreme Couture/Darce Choke
Xtreme Couture/Major Pass
International Jiu Jitsu/Armbar
International Jiu Jitsu/Catch Punch
International Jiu Jitsu/Submission Chaining
International Jiu Jitsu/Triangle Choke
Miletich Fighting Systems/Dashing Takedwon
Miletich Fighting Systems/Spinning Kick
Miletich Fighting Systems/Takedown Fake
Inferno International Gym/Open Guard Takedown
Inferno International Gym/Gogoplata
Eight Venoms/Flying Knee
Eight Venoms/Spinning Backfist
Eight Venoms/Superman Punch
Eight Venoms/Teep Kick
Ballistic Boxing/Catch Kick
Ballistic Boxing/Overhand Punch
Ballistic Boxing/Guillotine Takedown
Ballistic Boxing/Takedown Counter Stike

The achievement says max out, but by that it means fill up all 16 special move slots. You fill up your special move slots by collecting atleast 16 different special moves.

You have to complete certain challenges at different gyms to unlock the special moves. Once you have unlocked the special moves you don't have to do any kind of leveling up or training. Some examples of challenges you may have to do are things like:

- Knockout your opponent in 1 minute
- Don't let your opponent hit you for 30 seconds.

Because you only need 16 out of the 28 available you can skip any of the ones you are having trouble with.

Who's the Bas? 30
Complete Career Mode

This is story related and cannot be missed.

There are 40 matches altogether that you have to play during the career mode. It doesn't matter if you win your matches or lose your matches. I recommend playing the first 20 matches seriously so you can get the "Perfectionist" achievement which is for winning the first 20 matches without a loss.

Perfectionist 90
Be undefeated after 20 fights in Career Mode

THIS ACHIEVEMENT IS MISSABLE

After you win your first 17 fights you should have the Mystic Championship or the Strikeforce Championship. After that you will have to defend your title for 3 consecutive matches, after you have won those last 3 the achievement will pop.

The first 17 matches should not be hard at all but I had some trouble with the last 3. Your opponent will guard his face so you need tothe pressure on and attack when you find an opening. If your opponent is hitting you hard or constantly getting easy hits on you just move away and let yourself regain stamina. Your stamina is important for staying strong during the fight.

NOTE: This game auto saves after every fight, so right as I lost I would quickly turn off my ps3. When you load the game back up you should be back at the start of the fight you just left. Do this if you ever lose to make sure you get the 20 consecutive wins.

Last edited by R Miller 69; 06-24-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 02:20 AM   #4
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Fight Now Achievements

Ultimate Fight Card 15
Fight Randy Couture versus Fedor Emelianenko in Fight Now or

Firstly you need to choose the heavyweight class. Now choose the two fighters Randy Couture and Fedor Emelianenko. Play and finish the match to earn yourself the achievement. Out of the two fighters I recommend you choose Fedor Emelianenko because his overall rating is better than Randy Couture's.

Brotherly Love 15
Fight Frank Shamrock versus Ken Shamrock in Fight Now or Online

Firstly you need to choose the light heavyweight class. Now choose the two fighters Ken Shamrock and Frank Shamrock. Play and finish the match to earn yourself the achievement. Out of these two fighters I recommend you play as Ken Shamrock because his overall rating is better than Frank Shamrock's.

Dream Backpack 15
Fight Shinya Aoki versus Joachim Hansen in Fight Now or Online

Firstly you need to choose the welterweight weight class. Now choose the two fighters Shinya Aoki and Joachim Hansen. Finish the match to earn yourself the achievement. For a fighter that will definitely help you in this fight I recommend Shinya Out of the two fighters I recommend playing as Aoki because his overall is better than Joachim Hansen's.

Rock Out With Your Knockout 15
Win a fight by Knockout in Fight Now, Online, or Career Mode

For a fighter that will definitely help you in this fight I recommend playing as Fedor Emelianenko. Try to aim for the other guys head a lot because it can make them weak more easily than other attacks. If you get a good hit it should be a knockout, if it's not a knock out then wait for the other guy to get back up and continue to punch him again. Fedor Emelianenko has a one hit knockout so almost always an open shot to the head will result in a knockout. I recommend you fight against Bobby Lashley, he has a weak stand up which makes him more susceptable to a knock out punch.

To punch someone in the head just press or .

Say Uncle 15
Win a fight by Leg Submission in Fight Now, Online, or Career Mode

For this achievement it's best if you use anyone that has 99 in submissions. For a fighter that will definitely help you in this fight I recommend Ken Shamrock, also for a weak opponent to play against choose Bob Sapp. To get someone on the ground move the button to the right, when your opponent is on the ground and you are by his legs, press to get into the leg submission. When in the leg submission keep tapping , however you have to be conscious of your stamina when doing this, if you let it go down to zero your opponent will automatically break the submission.

Disarmed! 15
Win a fight by Armbar in Fight Now, Online, or Career Mode

For this achievement it's best you use anyone that has 99 in submissions. For a fighter that will definitely help you in this fight I recommend playing as Ken Shamrock, again choose Bob Sapp to play against as he is weaker. To get on top of your opponent move the button to left and right constantly. When your you are on top press to get into the armbar submission. Now keep tapping , once again you must be conscious of your stamina, if you let it go down to zero your opponent will automatically break the submission.

Rocky Choke 15
Win a fight by Choke in Fight Now, Online, or Career Mode

For this achievement it's best if you use anyone that has 99 in submissions. For a fighter that will definitely help you in this fight I recommend playing as Ken Shamrock, as before play against Bob Sapp. Firstly you need to sit on top of your opponents back, once on his back press the button to get into the rear-naked choke. Now keep moving the , you want this in a circle until it turns the color blue. You also want the circle to get smaller as you do it, if it gets smaller it means your winning, if it gets bigger then it means you're losing. Once again you have to watch your stamina if you let it get down to zero your opponent will automatically break the submission.

Last edited by R Miller 69; 06-24-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 02:22 AM   #5
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

It's A Knock Out, Technically 15
Win a fight by T.K.O. in Fight Now, Online, or Career Mode

A technical knockout is when you keep hitting your opponent in the head until his meter gets all the way down and he falls on the floor. Once he is on the floor you have to constantly press , , , or to hit your opponent until the match is stopped.

Beat The Clock 15
Win a fight with less than 15 seconds remaining in the round in 1-player Fight Now or Career Mode

For this I suggest you play as Fedor Emelianenko. He works well in this fight because he has a one hit knockout punch.

Just wait the match out until the last 15 seconds begin to count down. When it's the last 15 seconds go to your opponent and get a good punch in the head to knock him out (to punch the other guy in the head press or ). Since he has a one hit knockout punch you should be fine, if however you don't knock him out then go for the TKO while he is on the floor.

Foot Fight 15
Win a fight using only kicks in Fight Now, Online, or Career Mode

This is quite simple and requires you to only press and/or during a match, those are both of the kick buttons. Try use anyone that has at least 90 in stand up and you should be fine. For this fight I recommend you use Fedor Emelianenko because he has very strong kicks.

Hands of Stone 15
Win a fight using only punches in Fight Now, Online, or Career Mode

For this achievement you are only required to press and during the whole match as those are both of the punch buttons. I recommend you play as Fedor Emelianenko in this fight, he works well because he has a one hit punch that will knock the other guy out making this easier and quicker.

I'm Rubber, You're Glue 15
Parry 10 strikes in a fight in Fight Now, Online, or Career Mode

To parry a strike press + or . When your opponent is about to hit you is the time when you need to parry. So just do that 10 times and the achievement is yours.

Denied! 15
Defend against 4 takedown attempts in one fight in Fight Now, Online, or Career Mode

At the last second before the other guy tries to take you down, move the button left. If you time it right you will have defended against his take down and you should be on top of him. Just do that 4 times in one fight and the achievement is yours.

Blood Transfusion 15
Lose a significant amount of blood in Fight Now, Online, or Career Mode

You can do this with 2 players, make sure your player 1 & make sure player 2 is hitting you.

Have player 2 constantly hit you in the head with punches. Do not allow yourself to be TKO'd though (stop when the head health is low), eventually you will be cut badly enough that blood will be pouring out, this is the point where the achievement will pop. Have player 2 choose a weak striking opponent so there is less chance of you being knocked out. Alternatively you can also speed up the achievement by going for a takedown and landing punches at will.

For fighters I recommend I suggest you use using Bobby Lashley and Player 2 uses Randy Couture.

The Impossible 20
Beat Fedor on the hardest difficulty level in single-player Fight Now

Before you start the match make sure you change the difficulty to Legend in the menu, now choose Emelianenko Fedor vs Emelianenko Fedor. He has a one punch knockout that works even in Legend difficulty which makes him a great fighter to get this done as quickly as possible. Work the head as quickly as you can, don't let the match get to the ground because you will lose very quickly.

If you keep losing the match then just keep rematching until you are successful.

Last edited by R Miller 69; 06-24-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 02:41 AM   #6
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Online Achievements

Online Strikeforce Champion! 30
Win an Online Strikeforce Championship

See "Ultimate Online Strikeforce Champion!" for more info.

World Strikeforce Champion! 30
Win an Online Strikeforce Championship in each weight division

There is a total of 5 weight divisions and you have to win a online strikeforce championship in each one.

In each weight division it has a meter that says how far away you are from qualifying for a championship match. Your meter goes up 5% for finishing a match and it goes up 10% for winning a match. When you are on a winning streak the 10% you get for winning gets times by your current win streak, a win streak requires at least 2 wins in a row.

When you qualify you look for a championship match, you will then get paired up with someone who has a championship belt. Whoever wins this match gets to keep the belt. You need at least 4 wins to qualify for a belt.

Marathon Fight Card 15
Complete a Fight Card with 4 Fights

Create a fight card online that consists of 4 matches and invite a friend to the game. It doesn't matter if you win or lose that matches, all you have to do is complete them.

Yellow Belt 15
Earn a Yellow Belt in a ranked Online fight

In the online mode you will start off as a white belt.

To go from a white belt to a yellow belt you need 300XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match.

Orange Belt 15
Earn an Orange Belt in a ranked Online fight

To go from a yellow belt to an orange belt you need 750XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match.

Green Belt 15
Earn a Green Belt in a ranked Online fight

To go from an orange belt to a green belt you need 1000XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match.

Blue Belt 15
Earn a Blue Belt in a ranked Online fight

To go from a green belt to a blue belt you need 3000XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match.

Purple Belt 15
Earn a Purple Belt in a ranked Online fight

To go from a blue belt to a purple belt you need 4000XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match.

Brown Belt 15
Earn a Brown Belt in a ranked Online fight

To go from a purple belt to a brown belt you need 4000XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match.

Black Belt 20
Earn a Black Belt in a ranked Online fight

To go from a brown belt to a black belt you need 5000XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match.

Red Belt 30
Earn a Red Belt in a ranked Online fight

To go from a black belt to a red belt you need 6000XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning a match.

White Belt Master 15
Earn a White Belt in the Masters Division in a ranked Online fight

You unlock the masters division after you achieve the red belt. You get a star on your belt when you are in the masters division. To go from a red belt to a masters division white belt you need 6000XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match.

Last edited by R Miller 69; 06-24-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 02:50 AM   #7
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Green Belt Master 15
Earn a Green Belt in the Masters Division in a ranked Online fight

To go from a masters division white belt to a masters division green belt you need 22000XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match.

Brown Belt Master 15
Earn a Brown Belt in the Masters Division in a ranked Online fight

To go from a masters division green belt to a masters division brown belt you need 48000XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match.

Black Belt Master 20
Earn a Black Belt in the Masters Division in a ranked Online fight

To go from a masters division brown belt to a masters division black belt you need 20000XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match.

Red Belt Master 20
Earn a Red Belt in the Masters Division in a ranked Online fight

To go from a masters division black belt to a masters division red belt you need 54000XP. You get 10XP for playing a match and you get 30XP for winning the match.

Ultimate Fan 15
Watch an EA SPORTS Live Broadcast from start to finish

Go to the EA SPORTS Live Broadcast in the online menu and watch any video from start to finish. Most videos take at least 20 minutes.

Learning from the Best 15
Watch a Fight Replay from the Leaderboard

Go to the online leaderboard and watch a fight replay.

Last edited by R Miller 69; 06-24-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
JumpMan928

JumpMan928's Gamercard
Decent guide wish you had more info on the Rivalry fights.
JumpMan928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:23 AM   #9
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpMan928 View Post
Decent guide wish you had more info on the Rivalry fights.
I know they seem to be hit and miss with people. I got a rivalry fight on my first playthrough but for other people they were not able to get a rivalry fight.
Old 06-27-2011, 01:36 AM   #10
ZonaBoi 928

ZonaBoi 928's Gamercard
Is it glitched? I can't seem to get one for the life of me.
ZonaBoi 928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:52 AM   #11
Undertaker1

platinum probably 1000hours or so
Undertaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:21 AM   #12
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker1 View Post
platinum probably 1000hours or so
I will update the guide. I will also update the guide at ps3t also. Do you finally have the platinum?
Old 06-28-2011, 01:15 AM   #13
Undertaker1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Story 3 View Post
I will update the guide. I will also update the guide at ps3t also. Do you finally have the platinum?
all i need is 3 more stripes with the black master red stripes and il finally have this platinum done

also 1000+ hours non boosted, if boosted ( and doing bonus every fight ) it can be a little less

Last edited by Undertaker1; 06-28-2011 at 01:19 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:35 PM   #14
nightwing187

It's 4xp now
nightwing187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:31 PM   #15
Undertaker1

this game is 4x easier right now with the 4x xp, EA ruined it.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:37 PM   #16
ufc fan andy

Andy UFC fan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker1 View Post
this game is 4x easier right now with the 4x xp, EA ruined it.
how long is it 4X? if it was 4xp X4 for a fight and 30 for a win still that's 1,588 if you happen to win them all! would you rather do that than get x4 and only do 1173? I doubt i have had that many fights in both UFC games , this game and fight night games! and knowing ea online is complete crap and rarely works well. Still i think i will be staying away from this online. Or does the 30XP for a win multiply by 4 as well?
ufc fan andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #17
nightwing187

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufc fan andy View Post
how long is it 4X? if it was 4xp X4 for a fight and 30 for a win still that's 1,588 if you happen to win them all! would you rather do that than get x4 and only do 1173? I doubt i have had that many fights in both UFC games , this game and fight night games! and knowing ea online is complete crap and rarely works well. Still i think i will be staying away from this online. Or does the 30XP for a win multiply by 4 as well?
If you win you get 120xp if you lose you get 40xp but theres the bonus. Also if you go to 2 rounds you'll 240xp 3 rounds you 360xp 4 rounds 480xp 5 rounds 600 thats's if you win. It's best to go into the last round to get more xp and 4xp is permanent
nightwing187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:54 PM   #18
Undertaker1

id say with 4x 1000g now 400 - 500 hours or less.

Last edited by Undertaker1; 08-14-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:23 AM   #19
hydrobong

hydrobong's Gamercard
just finished this a week ago. took prob 300 hrs boosting wit a friend, but we started before the xp change so maybe less time would be required now. gl everyone
hydrobong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:30 AM   #20
T3MP3R

Logoped25's Gamercard
The Foot Fight is the hardest achievement for me. I use Alistair Overeem against Bob Sapp, but I can't hit him. Sapp is always dashing back or doing takedowns. I can't do a decent combo on him. Can you give me any tips? I don't have 2 controllers.

To Toy Story 3:
I have checked and Overeem has way stronger and faster kicks than Emelianenko.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Paperklip81

T3MP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:17 PM   #21
BLQQDCQRE

MyRawGamerScore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have all condender belts.

I'm looking to boost the 4 fight cards. I'm a little confused on the whole thing. I aslo have the achievement for all weightclass strikeforce achievement and still have the belts for them. If you want them, make sure you're a condender first for we can pair up and you can win the belt. I still have a belt in all weightclasses. First come first serverd. I'm willing to boost wins and stuff too.

My gamercard is : MyRawGamerScore
BLQQDCQRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:06 AM   #22
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

I think the online servers are down for this game, can anyone confirm?