PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
Viper187

NoLifeDGenerate's Gamercard
Out of print already?

Why has this disappeared from all the big retailers all at once? It's not even a year old for fuck sake. Amazon, NewEgg, Walmart, Gamestop. Nobody has it in stock. I was waiting for the usual 19.99 run on Amazon to pick this up. Now I guess I'll have to order it from the 3rd party sellers.

Seriously 2.0 and 3.0

Xbox One dis-Kinected 6/9/14. Let that be a lesson to people. Vote with your wallet.
Viper187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #2
Kunduz

Herr Karamell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Major retailers over here still got it in stock, but I doubt that will help you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
In that case, people will have to download more RAM for it. Consoles have come a long way since they first appeared, so this is very possible.
Kunduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
Capt_Ron CFH 01

Capt Ron CFH 01's Gamercard
I know what you mean,
I went to pick this game up from Gamestop because I have a gift card with like $28 bucks left on it. None of the local stores (4 of them) had a new copy and only one on the other side of town had a used copy.

I ended up getting a new copy from Best Buy because they had 3 left for $19.99 each.

I've held off getting Dead Rising 2 in any form until now, but Off the Record was a good buy, fun and sandbox mode is killer.
Capt_Ron CFH 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #4
The Kenz

The Kenz's Gamercard
I hardly ever saw it in stores for some reason. I got lucky and picked it up cheap, but a lot of people probably don't even know it exists.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #5
Metabolic XBA
Run, you clever boy...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Community and Events Team   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Amazon has it listed, it's just sold through a third party and doesn't qualify for Prime shipping. Still only $19.96 though.

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Metabolic XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:04 PM   #6
xXmyxxmastaXx

xXmyxxmastaXx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
got mine from games on demand
xXmyxxmastaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I had to purchase mine used for around 16 bucks at Gamestop. Strangely the Games on Demand price of the game is cheaper than Dead Rising 2...which, for some god awful reason, is sitting at 29.99. Which is strange considering it, like many other 30-40 dollar games on GoD, is Platinum Hits (thus it's 20 bucks).

Anyways, last I saw new copies at Walmart was probably...a month ago. I haven't really been looking for it as of late and only picked up recently because a buddy was willing to do all of it co-op with me. Where I live (currently) that's all there really is in the line of new-games...X_X no Targets, no Best Buys...I hate it. BUT...moving in a month to a much better selection'd city =)
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:15 AM   #8
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm guessing it's rarity is due to it originally being an expansion. Never really got the exposure it needed to really sell well. Even then, it was only ever really intended for the fans that hated Chuck Greene. So I can understand why it was such a limited run.
Resident Evil 5
ThePumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:01 AM   #9
JuniorMT

JuniorMT's Gamercard
i purchased mine from amazon for 15 bucks in like new condition, and the game came in and seemed like it had never been played. Its worth every penny too

JuniorMT is offline   Reply With Quote