Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-04-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
DGK Chris

Send a message via AIM to DGK Chris

voL Gucci's Gamercard
Quest/DLC question

So I'm getting the fallout 3 edition with all the dlc and the original game. And I know before the DLC, you would have to save before the last quest so you can complete the dlc. But since I'm getting the original game and all dlc, do I have to make that save before the last quest or can I just complete it and save after the last quest and move on to the dlc?
Old 07-04-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGK Chris View Post
So I'm getting the fallout 3 edition with all the dlc and the original game. And I know before the DLC, you would have to save before the last quest so you can complete the dlc. But since I'm getting the original game and all dlc, do I have to make that save before the last quest or can I just complete it and save after the last quest and move on to the dlc?
you dont have to do the DLC's before the last main mission. one of the DLC's, broken steel, lets you continue after you have finished the main story, so you can fully complete the original game, then continuing your save, you can proceed to do all the DLC. just make sure all the DLC is installed as soon as.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:30 PM   #3
DGK Chris

Send a message via AIM to DGK Chris

voL Gucci's Gamercard
Great. Thanks for the quick reply. So should I start off with Broken Steel right after the main quest and then work on the other dlc's after or can I do the dlc in any order?
Old 07-04-2012, 11:26 PM   #4
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGK Chris View Post
Great. Thanks for the quick reply. So should I start off with Broken Steel right after the main quest and then work on the other dlc's after or can I do the dlc in any order?
You can complete them in any order. As long as Broken Steel is installed, you can continue after the main game.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote