PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Beyond Good & Evil HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
JSP 16

Send a message via MSN to JSP 16

JSP The Great 1's Gamercard
Awesome game

Can;t believe i've been avoiding this every time i think....hmmm maybe i should finally try this game....and think like....NAH!.....

finally got it....and man...i missed out on a fucking classic...possibly one of the best games i ever played in my life....
Old 06-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #2
HellspawnRei

HellspawnRei's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSP 16 View Post
Can;t believe i've been avoiding this every time i think....hmmm maybe i should finally try this game....and think like....NAH!.....

finally got it....and man...i missed out on a fucking classic...possibly one of the best games i ever played in my life....

You are totaly right.
Atleast you are playing it now!
Old 06-06-2012, 05:44 AM   #3
JSP 16

Send a message via MSN to JSP 16

JSP The Great 1's Gamercard
creators deserve an apology and a bow from me....plus muffins
Old 06-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #4
Capn Franky

Capn Franky's Gamercard
Best game you have ever played in your life? What was the other game you played, mind jack?

This game is overrated as a 'Classic', it's filled with infuriating camera faults and boring stealth sections it's crap after coming into the game after all the "Zomg it's awesome!!".

It doesn't hold a candle to Ocarina of time, not even darksiders, if you missed it first time round I wouldn't bother, you're honestly not missing much at all.

But before you all go fan boy on me and rage, please, tell me what this game does that I havnt done before, or why I should like it so much.....
Capn Franky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #5
sleepynow

sleepynow's Gamercard
Yeah, at the risk of being flamed by fanboys, I agree with Franky. Not really that good. It was fun up to the slaughterhouse. Then the camera broke and the game got super repetitive and boring. And the voices...Jesus... Overall, if you missed this game from the PS2 days, let this version go by too. Not a classic.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #6
scorpion_tk04

DarkRedScorpion's Gamercard
i agree with you OP. i actually witheld from buying it because of the inverted camera issue. i broke down and bought it anyway, and it was one of the greatest i played. definately worthy of the classic title.

and to the two people above me, you dont have to like. not every game considered a classic has to be liked by everyone. i myself aint a fan of the zelda or metroid games, and both ARE classics.
scorpion_tk04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #7
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Good to know. I bought it back when it was 240MSP, but I completely forgot about it until now. I'm going to start it today.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote