PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox One Games > Action > Crimson Dragon
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
Baihu1983
 
Baihu1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,593

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Trailer and gameplay vid



Please please please add controller support aswell. I want to be able to play either way.
__________________

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY?


Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
10below
 
10below's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 36

TheyKilledFRITZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baihu1983 View Post
Please please please add controller support aswell. I want to be able to play either way.
Please please please make it in English as well.

Seriously though, I was figuring you'd have to flap your arms to fly...yes, I'm glad you don't have to do that. But that would have been sorta entertaining to have to flap, swoop and dive etc with wing/arms.
10below is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
PANIC ATTACK 10
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: canada
Posts: 759

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
i love the kinect but this one looks like its on rails. when i first heard of it, i was stoked. now though, i'm not sure. looks like child of eden with dragons. i wanted open world. 16 dragons in the air at once. battling it out in epic fights in different venues & such. its time for developers to make longer games. envovling more details like the controller games have. kinect can do this but core games use voice only. kinect games, IMO, are way to short. no need for that now, its been over a year. kinect starwars was the last game i thaught was awesome. but the xbla games have been childish at best. nothing for mature gamers on xbla for kinect. i hope this turns out to be great. be nice to have some mature xbla kinect games.
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:03 AM   #4
reaper527
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 600

Reaper527's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIC ATTACK 10 View Post
i love the kinect but this one looks like its on rails. when i first heard of it, i was stoked. now though, i'm not sure.
i suggest you dig up an old copy of panzer dragoon orta. that was an awesome game, and it is what i think of whenever i see anything crimson dragon related.

Quote:
its time for developers to make longer games. envovling more details like the controller games have. kinect can do this but core games use voice only. kinect games, IMO, are way to short. no need for that now, its been over a year. kinect starwars was the last game i thaught was awesome. but the xbla games have been childish at best.
agreed. and even though kinect starwars was fun, it was really just a collection of multiple short minigames. we had a 3 chapter campaign, plus a 6 race pod racing minigame, plus a few levels of rancor rampage, plus a little dancing game.
__________________
reaper527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 PM.