PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Ben 10 Alien Force: The Rise of Hex
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-30-2010, 08:55 AM   #1
Otaaffe

Otaaffe's Gamercard
The Fast Lane?

I'm assuming this means one playthrough in 3 hrs but I thought it might mean the time attack total needs to be under 3 hrs. Does anyone know exactly what to do for this achievement?
Otaaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
Exu

EXU's Gamercard
I completed the normal game and got the 3hr achievement.

Of course to get the achievement for uploading scores to leaderboards you have to do every stage again in Time Attack anyway which is completely retarded.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:22 AM   #3
BANNED!

A BANNED CRIBB's Gamercard
Completing Time Attack Mode in under 3 hours will not get you the achivement for The Fast Lane.

Also, if you failed to beat the game in under 3 hours in the normal game mode on your first playthrough, you do not have to completely replay the game. You only have to replay levels that you think you can improve upon.

Although there is no visible time to see in normal mode, the game does keep track of your best times per level. Once all your levels combined are under 3 hours the achievement will unlock.
BANNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #4
Tommo

tomahog's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANNED! View Post
Completing Time Attack Mode in under 3 hours will not get you the achivement for The Fast Lane.

Also, if you failed to beat the game in under 3 hours in the normal game mode on your first playthrough, you do not have to completely replay the game. You only have to replay levels that you think you can improve upon.

Although there is no visible time to see in normal mode, the game does keep track of your best times per level. Once all your levels combined are under 3 hours the achievement will unlock.
can anyone veriify what hes saying is true?
Tommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:07 AM   #5
ZoMbiE_DooMsDaY

ZoMbiE DooMsDaY's Gamercard
It does work...when I beat the end boss I did not recieve the achievement for beating the game in under three hours but when I went back and fought the first boss again the achievement poped up so it does not need to be done in one sitting... hope this helps anyone

ZoMbiE_DooMsDaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:53 AM   #6
lonesquiff

lonesquiff's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANNED! View Post

Confirming this method does work. Just replay any levels you know took awhile or you deviated from the path to get capsule collectibles (for example level 6 has you go way out of your way)
lonesquiff is offline   Reply With Quote