PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Jurassic: The Hunted
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-24-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
MumblesMcBabble

MumblesMcBabble's Gamercard
Save Loss

I've beaten this game twice on normal difficulty. Both times after shutting down and restarting my save is lost and I am unable to proceed on Hard. I did play through a few levels on hard the 2nd time I beat it.

What am I doing?
MumblesMcBabble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
McDevlin182

McDevlin182's Gamercard
I had a similar problem I beat it on normal, then I quit playing for the night, and the next day my save was gone. So I had to start all over again. I played a second time through on normal just so I could access hard mode, then I played through hard mode, and beat it. Later I went through my xbox 360 save files, and I couldn't find any Jurassic: The Hunted save files. So I don't know what is wrong with this game or its saving abilities.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:13 AM   #3
Mercury

Mercury XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   XBA Representer   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Just happened to me. Beat the entire game, beat a few levels without dying. Went back to main menu, turned off console, came back online, fucking GONE. Have to start all over now, but not going to until I can sit down and grind this out for a few hours.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
ditto, game seemed to freeze while loading the next chapter, so dashboarded and came back and my progress was gone.. if people do play this in the future make sure you back up a save file

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:46 AM   #5
Spiner202

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDevlin182 View Post
I had a similar problem I beat it on normal, then I quit playing for the night, and the next day my save was gone. So I had to start all over again. I played a second time through on normal just so I could access hard mode, then I played through hard mode, and beat it. Later I went through my xbox 360 save files, and I couldn't find any Jurassic: The Hunted save files. So I don't know what is wrong with this game or its saving abilities.
I just beat the game on normal and went to the dashboard to transfer my save to a USB and noticed it was missing. I'm not sure how this works but because you don't have a checkpoint, you have no save, but the game does remember that you beat it. I just booted it up and started a new game on hard. As soon as it started, I got a checkpoint and the save file showed up again on my Harddrive.
Spiner202 is offline   Reply With Quote