PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 12
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #181
Chemosh013
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 56

Strak%20Attack's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
Same here, the amount of duplicates I bought, was ridiculous!
Dang. Looks like a decent number of my 83s and 82s are going for 800 / 1000 BINs. I might turn a small profit on this yet!
Chemosh013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #182
Matt36
 
Matt36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 3,347

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Did you get it yet?
__________________
Matt36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:24 AM   #183
Chemosh013
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 56

Strak%20Attack's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
Did you get it yet?
Yup, I posted this morning. Got it and started selling my players. Going to do the 85 tournament cheevo first, then probably buy a couple bronze packs and hope I get how great is that. I'd probably be OK with not getting it though since I've already spent a ton of time on this game!
Chemosh013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #184
Matt36
 
Matt36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 3,347

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
100 packs is easy, comes quicker than you think. Hopefully you've a lot to spend on the 400 packs.
__________________
Matt36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:49 PM   #185
RD9703
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6

RD9703's Gamercard
I wish I had signed up to this website and read all this info. I've been grinding it and I am now at 80.1million. Though to add some fun (since I am basically guaranteed the achievement)
I have decided to save uo 10,000 coins and but a buch of decent players and sell them on, trying to make some decent profit. I know this is the idea anyway, but I've been too scared to lose my puny amount of coins lol

Great post though (:

Wish me luck with the selling! lol
__________________

Last edited by RD9703; 03-17-2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: more - yes, MORE retarded spelling -.-
RD9703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #186
Arrie3
 
Arrie3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 278

armandotjuh@live.nl's Gamercard
If you buy a shiny player your club value goes up , when you sell that player make that drop the clubvalue?
__________________


Click on sig for ninja defuse montage! !
Arrie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #187
Boomerang Cat
 
Boomerang Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bournemouth, England
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrie3 View Post
If you buy a shiny player your club value goes up , when you sell that player make that drop the clubvalue?
Yes, as soon as any Player is sold you will lose his Value from the overall Club Value.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days ago I decided to finally try to Unlock this Achievement. My FUT Club was valued at 38,000,000, the vast majority of this was made up of 1 Gold Squad, 1 Bronze Squad and the Players that weren't Duplicates from 100 Bronze Packs that I opened in October when I Unlocked the "Pack King" Achievement.

I went back and searched the Forum for Methods and many people had said in different Threads that buying Rare Silver Cards would be the cheapest method to build your squad up to the 85,000,000 that was needed.

To my surprise within a few hours I had Unlocked the Growing Club Achievement and here's what I did:

Player Search:
Level: Silver
League: Go through each League one by one to give less chance of getting Duplicates.
Maximum Price (Auction): 250

Method:
I started by pressing backwards to search the Primera Liga, place Bids of 250 Coins on all the Rare Shiny Silver Cards you see, go up to 300 Coins if there is already a Bid of 250 from someone else.
Remember Faces and Names to prevent yourself from bidding on the same Player twice.
Spend around 20 Minutes going through different Leagues placing Bids, you are likely to win around 65% of the Players you place Bids on.
Once the Players are Won, add them to your Club to increase the Value.
Repeat this process and remember which League you stopped at in your last bidding session.

Calculations:
To add the extra 47,000,000 worth of Value to my Club I've done a quick count and I bought 256 Rare Shiny Silver Players in a few hours at an average of around 265 Coins per Player for a Total of around 67,840 Coins.

Each Rare Shiny Silver Player added an approximate average of 182,000 in Value to my Club.

Afterwards these Players can be Discarded (via Quick Sell) for between 259 Coins for Rare Silver Players Rated at 74, or 228 Coins for Rare Silver Players Rated at 65. Average Quick Sell Price = 243 Coins.

At an average of 243 Coins per Quick Sell compared to the average price I paid for each Player 265 Coins, this means that I would only lose out on around 22 Coins per Player, 22 x 256 = 5,632 Coins.

I hope this helps, as Rare Silver Cards can now be more cheaply than when this Guide was first put together.

Last edited by Boomerang Cat; 03-26-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Boomerang Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #188
BIGbivvie
 
BIGbivvie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,425

Phil Bardsley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang Cat View Post
Yes, as soon as any Player is sold you will lose his Value from the overall Club Value.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days ago I decided to finally try to Unlock this Achievement. My FUT Club was valued at 38,000,000, the vast majority of this was made up of 1 Gold Squad, 1 Bronze Squad and the Players that weren't Duplicates from 100 Bronze Packs that I opened in October when I Unlocked the "Pack King" Achievement.

I went back and searched the Forum for Methods and many people had said in different Threads that buying Rare Silver Cards would be the cheapest method to build your squad up to the 85,000,000 that was needed.

To my surprise within a few hours I had Unlocked the Growing Club Achievement and here's what I did:

Player Search:
Level: Silver
League: Go through each League one by one to give less chance of getting Duplicates.
Maximum Price (Auction): 250

Method:
I started by pressing backwards to search the Primera Liga, place Bids of 250 Coins on all the Rare Shiny Silver Cards you see, go up to 300 Coins if there is already a Bid of 250 from someone else.
Remember Faces and Names to prevent yourself from bidding on the same Player twice.
Spend around 20 Minutes going through different Leagues placing Bids, you are likely to win around 65% of the Players you place Bids on.
Once the Players are Won, add them to your Club to increase the Value.
Repeat this process and remember which League you stopped at in your last bidding session.

Calculations:
To add the extra 47,000,000 worth of Value to my Club I've done a quick count and I bought 256 Rare Shiny Silver Players in a few hours at an average of around 265 Coins per Player for a Total of around 67,840 Coins.

Each Rare Shiny Silver Player added an approximate average of 182,000 in Value to my Club.

Afterwards these Players can be Discarded (via Quick Sell) for between 259 Coins for Rare Silver Players Rated at 74, or 228 Coins for Rare Silver Players Rated at 65. Average Quick Sell Price = 243 Coins.

At an average of 243 Coins per Quick Sell compared to the average price I paid for each Player 265 Coins, this means that I would only lose out on around 22 Coins per Player, 22 x 256 = 5,632 Coins.

I hope this helps, as Rare Silver Cards can now be more cheaply than when this Guide was first put together.

Added this to the guide, cheers
__________________



He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?".
Comes at me with the knife, "Why so serious?!".
Sticks the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face."
Aaaand, why so serious?

BIGbivvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #189
Mikeyhale
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2
How much do informs increase your club value by?
Mikeyhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #190
Boomerang Cat
 
Boomerang Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bournemouth, England
Posts: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGbivvie View Post
Added this to the guide, cheers
No probs, happy to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyhale View Post
How much do informs increase your club value by?
I've never bought an In Form Player but I don't think they would add too much value to your Club in terms of Value added for total Cost in Coins compared to other methods.

Last edited by Boomerang Cat; 04-03-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Boomerang Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #191
Morbido
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,602

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
I just quick sold everything once I was done, made 10k profit on my 140k investment in achievements for UT. Not bad.
So you lost 130k? Or spent 140k and sold for 150k?
Morbido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #192
twotonkoala
 
twotonkoala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Beautiful Colorado
Posts: 1,252

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyhale View Post
How much do informs increase your club value by?
To give you a rough idea, I have 2 in-forms on my team and I found the following when sending one of them to my trade pile:

81 - worth 442,368

A shiny 80 is worth 256,000.

So, they're definitely a lot more valuable, but as far as price efficiency is concerned, they're not really worth buying for this achievement.
__________________
"Just look at the flowers Lizzie. Just look at the flowers."
twotonkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:56 AM   #193
Mikeyhale
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2
Cheers!
Also do managers go towards club value?
Mikeyhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #194
twotonkoala
 
twotonkoala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Beautiful Colorado
Posts: 1,252

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyhale View Post
Cheers!
Also do managers go towards club value?
I don't believe so, but could be wrong. I didn't notice a difference in club value when sending one to my trade pile.
__________________
"Just look at the flowers Lizzie. Just look at the flowers."
twotonkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #195
BADFELLA
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ENGLAND
Posts: 99

SCARYBADFELLA's Gamercard
just a quik thanx to boomerang used ur method buying silver bronze rare was easiest 250--150coins selling same cards(doubles) for 850coins lol neat profit
BADFELLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #196
BIGbivvie
 
BIGbivvie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,425

Phil Bardsley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrie3 View Post
If you buy a shiny player your club value goes up , when you sell that player make that drop the clubvalue?
Yes..........
__________________



He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?".
Comes at me with the knife, "Why so serious?!".
Sticks the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face."
Aaaand, why so serious?

BIGbivvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:58 AM   #197
Bohemian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 336

VoicelessMidget's Gamercard
Originally Posted by IGun BunnyI
Ok so this is probably the worst achievement in the game, first off. If anybody is grinding their way towards this, collecting every player they come across; this is for them. This will only boost your progress to 85 mill more than likely as there is only a certain amount of bronze players in the game.


When searching for ways to make fast money in UT, I came across a video that showed a loophole into gaining on average 400 coins in 5 mins.

I recently started doing this, but then stopped as i'd rather play the game than grind out all the hub stuff on my laptop and xbox.

All you have to have is a second LIVE profile (silver/free is all you need) and access to the Web app at the same time as your xbox.

Start up an ultimate team on the 2nd profile on the xbox, send them to trade pile and trade them with cheap cards eg bronze cards on your actual profile from the web app

When done, delete your second profile UT and rinse and repeat

I am currently on 84 million and I have boosted to this from about 55 million. Each time you send the bronze squad over you get on average 1 milllion extra added to your club value.



I tried doing this method and i'm not sure what to do. When you start up a 2nd porfile and start FUT you get all bronze cards and 1 silver card. So do i restart FUT on 2nd account countless times just for that 1 silver card again and again??
Bohemian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #198
dandan90
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4

LFC dan 96's Gamercard
Thank you very much! Was wondering the best method to get this
dandan90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #199
Raeben
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8

Raeben's Gamercard
I got it the other day after 5 months of trying! That concludes all the UT achievements for me
Raeben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:32 AM   #200
BIGbivvie
 
BIGbivvie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,425

Phil Bardsley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeben View Post
I got it the other day after 5 months of trying! That concludes all the UT achievements for me
Great, always pleased to help.
__________________



He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?".
Comes at me with the knife, "Why so serious?!".
Sticks the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face."
Aaaand, why so serious?

BIGbivvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:24 AM   #201
shadow.wizard
 
shadow.wizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 135

MatushSK's Gamercard
Quick question, all I need now are Growing Club, Pack King and How Great is That?, What should I do first? I have around 10 000 gold coins, have around 20 Rare Gold Players, should I sell them and buy Rare Silver?
__________________
shadow.wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #202
ig9918
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 14

iTz Ur BoY Cuco's Gamercard
How many ppl can you have on your squad/team?

Thanks.
ig9918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:17 AM.