PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Alone in the Dark
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #361
LovecraftsTentacle

DeadShade 84's Gamercard
No, it's not the black ooze...it's an infinite abyss where the start of sequence 3 should be haha. It's glitched. I'm installing the game on my hdd to see if that helps or not. Probably have to start the game all over again though

Currently Boosting Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Red Faction Guerrilla, TMNT 1989, Quantum of Solace

Soon to be Boosting Gears of War
LovecraftsTentacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #362
Cuteholic

surudoiken's Gamercard
I have a more generic question...so I am currently on Not Alone Anymore...well the thing is when I reached the part with the goo (Museum's Visitors) I had literally no charge in my flashlight >_> and I tried to run around to see if I could find batteries or glow sticks...even tried using chair on fire and stuff but to no good. So eventually I decided to rewind and see if I could run back to where I um dropped my battery pack...well apparently if you rewind you lose your items but get gun and full battery on flashlight. Now I was wondering...if I rewind to a checkpoint I got to...and continue from there; everything is orange in the start menu till this point...will it still give me the achievement for completing without skipping or since I rewinded to the checkpoint will it not do so even if I complete all the segments? I stopped at the boss fight...if I have to redo might as well redo now so I won't have to fight him twice...any suggestions would be helpful if anyone still checks this place lol. Thanks!

*EDIT*
You can get the achievement as long as the whole episode has the orange bar

Last edited by Cuteholic; 01-15-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Cuteholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:48 AM   #363
NukeSteve

NukeSteve's Gamercard
Stuck climbing subway chapter 7

I'm trying to climb the rope in the subway car and am getting spit upon by the ratz. I know you can shoot while climbing as I've done it in other places in the game. For some reason though, I'm unable to draw my gun while on the rope here. I can draw my gun if not on the rope but then don't have an angle. I can obviously climb the rope but no gun. I've seen videos and even have the book but I don't know what to do. I thought it was RB. I'd really like to finish this game. Thanks
NukeSteve is offline   Reply With Quote