Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Beowulf
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-30-2007, 09:08 AM   #1
Scotian Bred

Send a message via MSN to Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

BEOWULF ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE
Written by NumberUno x360a for use only on x360a.org

NOTE: Do not reproduce this guide that's theft

Completed Act One in Thane
Act One completed in Thane Difficulty 20

See "Game Completed in Legend" achievement

Completed Act One in Legend
Act One completed in Legend Difficulty 60

Completed Act Two in Thane
Act Two completed in Thane Difficulty 20

Completed Act Two in Legend
Act Two completed in Legend Difficulty 60

Game Completed in Thane
Entire game completed in Thane Difficulty 50

Game Completed in Legend
Entire game completed in Legend Difficulty 80

These are stackable so its better to play on Legend first, this game does require two playthroughs so you might want to save your Thane difficulty playthrough to nab any of the achievements you missed since you really don't have to play the entire game to get fully upgraded or to reach the full Carnal/Heroic index but you won't be fully upgraded until just before the battle with Hela. So its better to beat her just once then to have to beat her and the Dragon again if you don't have to, you can not upgrade anytime after that so you can at least skip two of the tougher boss battles by playing through on Legend first.

Eye Gouger
Sea Serpent defeated 30

You fight the Sea Serpent after the obstacle couse with Brecca, to kill the Serpent you first must die so you can learn about Carnal then once you have it you can fight him just wait for him to breath water and hit him a few times in the head from the side until he flips over then grab him using the B button and then follow the command prompts on screen you need to do this three times before you gut him.

Memento of Carnage
8 people were killed within 1 Carnal Fury 20

Once you defeat the Serpent you will be taken on your ship to the first episode in spite of the description you can actully kill 8 of the crabs on the beaches to go into Carnal fury hold your RT button until the gage is full and Beowulf goes crazy then start punching, kicking, or slicing with a sword until you kill 8 crabs there is alot of different spots in this episode to try this so don't worry if you don't get it first try.

The Perfect Song
Perfect Grendel Song performed 60

The Grendal song is when you and your Thanes are inside the camp after first hearing that Grendal is around, you will be standing in front of your Thanes helping them sing, to get a perfect on this you must hit the correct notes on the screen, X for short notes and Y for long ones, you learn to do this in the part before when you had to move the rolling rocks with your Thanes, you if mess up just hit start and load the last checkpoint and keep trying until you get it.

Arm Ripper
Grendel defeated 30

After singing the grendal song you will fight him, you need to hit him a few times before he goes into a sort of trance over the glowing blue part of the floor then you need to enter Carnal fury and grab one of the pillars that are on the sides of the house and hit him with it, then you must go next to him and grab him with B and then follow the command promts on screen you need to do this three times until he is defeated.

The Dodger
Successfully dodged 88 times 20

To dodge you have to be fighting an enemy thats attacks you .. to dodge you must hold your LT so your locked onto the enemy, then as he is about to attack you you must hit A so you roll out of the way you will know you sucessfully dodged if the game goes into slow mode and beowulf begins to glow blue, this can be done over the course of the game.

Weapons of Choice
Enemies were killed with each available Weapon Type 30

The Description is incorrect, you don't have to get a kill with all the different weapons since it doesn't count the Legendary or Shadow weapons towards this just make sure to get a kill with all the other types, there are only a few various weapons and you will come across all of them in the first few episodes, whenever you see a weapon rack with something different on it grab it off the rack using the B button, and don't forget to grab the enemies weapons and using those to by grabbing the enemy with the B button and hitting A when prompted.

Brass Knuckles
58 enemies were killed using bare hands 30

For this you must kill the enemy by ethier kicking ot punching them and there are various combos to use, you can rack up alot of bare handed kills in the beginning episode with the crabs since they are the easiest in the game to kill and don't really have an attack. But if not just kill some of the guys with bare hands later in the game. Having a weapon is gonna make this tougher since the only way to get rid of the weapon is to have it break apart.

Collateral Damage
Successfully broke 58 Objects 30

There are alot of various things that are breakable along the levels like fences, torches, barrels, rocks, and pillars, just smash them along your way and you will get this no problem.

? Click Sig!

Last edited by Scotian Bred; 11-30-2007 at 09:14 AM.
Scotian Bred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter

The Slayer
Multiple enemies were killed with a single attack 28 times 20

The best combo to get this with is the X,X,Y combo and its one of the best combos in the game, just keep doing this combo when your fighting big groups of enemies (which there are plenty of) and you should get this before the end of the game.

Towering Strength
8 enemies were killed using a Pillar 20

The best place to get this is when your fighting the boss Wolf (the skeleton wolf creature) but you have to wait until your up on the next level fighting him since thats where the pillars are, just go into Carnal fury by holding RT so your able to grab it by pressing B and then start swingin it around and you should get this during the boss fight since there is alot of normal enemies moving around as well.

Memento of Glory
8 enemies were killed during a single Heroic Storm 20

Heroic Strorm is the opposite of Carnal and it requires you to do good combo kills that build up your life bar (thats the blue bar along the bottom left hand side of the screen) once its filled completely you we ethier hear your Thanes Say "Hero" "Hero" or you might also notice the little LB icon flashing on the bottom over the bar, once you get it you need to hold down you LB button and then press B to activate it then go on a killing spree the are numerous places to pull this off just make sure there is alot of enemies when you do it, Heroic Storm lasts for about 20 seconds and makes you invincible.

Heart Crusher
Wolf defeated 30

Wolf is the skeleton boss to defeat him you need to swing at him while he sits atop the lava beds just swing away at his head until he losses a life bar and drops on the ground where you can then grab him using B and then follow the command prompts on screen, after you take off the first life bar he will then go up to the next level where you must go up and take him out for good.

The Untouchable
Successfully blocked 58 Attacks 30

You block buy holding your RT button while ethier holding a weapon or a shield or both at the same time, when enemies attack you they can't hurt you while you block, so you can just stand in one place and keep blocking until your reach 58 and you got this.

? Click Sig!

Last edited by Scotian Bred; 11-30-2007 at 09:12 AM.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:10 AM   #3
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Weapon Theft
28 weapons stolen 30

To steal weapons you must grab an enemies by pressing then tapping the B button until the other commands come up then simply hit A and tap it to steal thier weapon do this 28 times over the course of the game and you got this.

Morale Gasser
Successfully performed the Heroic Storm 38 times 20

To get Heroic Strorm you need to do good combo kills that build up your life bar (thats the blue bar along the bottom left hand side of the screen) once its filled completely you we ethier hear your Thanes Say "Hero" "Hero" or you might also notice the little LB icon flashing on the bottom over the bar, once you get it you need to hold down you LB button and then press B to activate it, since enemies have a knack for not letting you build up your bar very often here is a tip: Once you reach Episode 10 wait until you first see the Objective "Kill the Fornal Leader" you can just sit there and keep killing the guys who come down to stop you they will respawn over and over so just sit here build up your meter by killing them and keep getting Heroic Storm.

Ice Breaker
Hela defeated 30

Hela is the second last boss and the way to defeat her is to first make the big boulders on each side of the room roll down to shatter the ice by using your Thanes, then you need to make you Thanes rotate the wheel thats in the center to make the handhold appear on her throne so you can climb up and take her out, remember that when your climbing up her throne to go up and then go left all the way up and around until you reach the top, then follow the command promptsto kill her.

Dragonheart
Dragon defeated 30

The Dragon is the final boss, the way to defeat him is to just keep chopping at his legs while avoiding his attacks of which there are only three and easily avoidable, as soon as take his life bar down you will get you prompt to grab him then do so and follow the command prompts afterwards to take him out.

Legendary Collector
All Legendary Weapons found 50

Please CLICK HERE for help in finding all Legendary Weapons.

Prison Break
All of the Thane Prisoners have been saved 20

Please CLICK HERE for help in finding all Thane Prisoners.

Heroic Collector
Successfully collected all Heroic Runes 20

Please CLICK HERE for help in finding all heroic runes.

Carnal Collector
Successfully collected all Carnal Runes 20

Please CLICK HERE for help in finding all carnal runes.

Rise of the King
All Heroic Upgrades have been obtained 30

To get Beowulf fully upgraded with all Heroic upgrades you must get kills by fighting normally with the combo attacks more then getting kills using Carnal if you finish an objective by doing it with normal attacks you will get rewarded with Heroic awards you can spend on upgrades, also if you finish an episode by doing more Heroic attacks then Carnal attacks you get Heroic awards, also if you defeat a boss while not using Carnal you get 7 Heroic awards, and also if you last longer then 2:00 minutes fending of the desires in the gold filled caves you get 7 awards. you need a total of 56 total Heroic awards to fully max out your Heroic upgrades, you can upgrade ethier in the castle cutscenes or in the game when you come across a upgrade station which is just a little box with a red flag.

Reign'in Blood
All Carnal Upgrades have been obtained 30

To get Beowulf fully upgraded with all Carnal upgrades you must get kills by fighting while in Carnal fury more then getting kills using Heroic means if you finish an objective by doing it with Carnal attacks you will get rewarded with Carnal awards you can spend on upgrades, also if you finish an episode by doing more Carnal things then Heroic things you get Carnal awards, also if you defeat a boss while in Carnal you get 7 Carnal awards, and also if you last less then 2:00 minutes fending of the desires in the gold filled caves you get 7 awards. You need a total of 56 total Carnal awards to fully max out your Carnal upgrades, you can upgrade ethier in the castle cutscenes or in the game when you come across a upgrade station which is just a little box with a red flag.

Mythical Monster Slayer
Max carnal index reached 30

Your Legacy system determines your fate and it won't open up until Act 2 so everything you do from then on determines how your index goes, fighting through out the full game using Carnal more then heroic means will get you to full Carnal index near the end of the game. going for full Carnal upgrades will help you get this along the way just fight using Carnal more then Heroic and you will achieve this.

Legendary King
Max heroic index reached 30

Your Legacy system determines your fate and it won't open up until Act 2 so everything you do from then on determines how your index goes, fighting through out the full game using Heroic means more then Carnal means will get you to full Heroic index near the end of the game. Going for full Heroic upgrades will help you get this along the way just fight using Heroic style more then Carnal and you will achieve this

? Click Sig!

Last edited by Scotian Bred; 11-30-2007 at 09:16 AM.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:07 PM   #4
w4rh34d

w4rh34d's Gamercard
Great guide, will come in very handy, thanks a lot
Old 11-30-2007, 04:40 PM   #5
o0EVIL0o x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
This is very good. I'm going to have to re-add this to my gamefly list now.
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:12 AM   #6
Sir Haxington

Sir Haxington's Gamercard
Great guide. Any chance this could get stickied for everyone else?
Sir Haxington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:22 PM   #7
Led

asix demon baga's Gamercard
Very useful, thanks.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:27 AM   #8
zdarko43

zdarko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Reign'in Blood
All Carnal Upgrades have been obtained 30

To get Beowulf fully upgraded with all Carnal upgrades you must get kills by fighting while in Carnal fury more then getting kills using Heroic means if you finish an objective by doing it with Carnal attacks you will get rewarded with Carnal awards you can spend on upgrades, also if you finish an episode by doing more Carnal things then Heroic things you get Carnal awards, also if you defeat a boss while in Carnal you get 7 Carnal awards, and also if you last less then 2:00 minutes fending of the desires in the gold filled caves you get 7 awards. You need a total of 56 total Carnal awards to fully max out your Carnal upgrades, you can upgrade ethier in the castle cutscenes or in the game when you come across a upgrade station which is just a little box with a red flag
how in the world do i pull this one off?? i mean, obviously with this information but the problem i'm having is:
1. At the end of a mission, I'm getting "Hero" Points and kills, when I never accessed "Hero" powers.
2. Whenever I use Carnal Fury, all of my men think its a friggin' dance party and wonder what its like to stand directly beside the enemy as i swing my sword, which by killing them, i lose the game. :-/

this one and the other carnal fury achievement are the only 2 achievements left in this game i need, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
100% Retail Games = 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerpetualHeaven View Post
Anyways, because I love zdarko, I have put up my first DATE ADDED! Yes yes I'm fantastic!
PerpetualHeaven is My Hero!
JDM is pretty cool, too
zdarko43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 08:54 AM   #9
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarko43 View Post
how in the world do i pull this one off?? i mean, obviously with this information but the problem i'm having is:
1. At the end of a mission, I'm getting "Hero" Points and kills, when I never accessed "Hero" powers.
2. Whenever I use Carnal Fury, all of my men think its a friggin' dance party and wonder what its like to stand directly beside the enemy as i swing my sword, which by killing them, i lose the game. :-/

this one and the other carnal fury achievement are the only 2 achievements left in this game i need, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Obviously your not using Carnal fury enough. Hero kills are any kills you get while your not in Carnal ! Use Carnal Fury every chance you get .. When you see any "Ojective" come up use Carnal Fury alot, kill people while your in Carnal Fury. And yeah its tricky to tell your thanes from enemies when your in Carnal Fury .. but you have to keep and eye and an ear open .. they will let you know if your hurting them.

? Click Sig!
Old 01-18-2008, 09:12 AM   #10
M85A21
Banned User

Oldedog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
If I see "Protect the Relic" one more time I'm gonna cut my own head off.
I finished this once...Now I am having the same problem and I am playing on Thane Difficulty...Does anyone have any tips or anything as this is really annoying me now. =[
M85A21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #11
zdarko43

zdarko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by number uno View Post
Obviously your not using Carnal fury enough. Hero kills are any kills you get while your not in Carnal ! Use Carnal Fury every chance you get .. When you see any "Ojective" come up use Carnal Fury alot, kill people while your in Carnal Fury. And yeah its tricky to tell your thanes from enemies when your in Carnal Fury .. but you have to keep and eye and an ear open .. they will let you know if your hurting them.
thanks man. i only wish there was a command button to tell the thanes to back off or go stand in the corner so i can unleash my wrath. lol
you command them to do other things, but you cant order them to just go somewhere... which is pretty stupid!

it is just so irritating because they will literally be off doing their own thing, the second i use carnal fury they think its a rave party and they have to get as close as possible to my swinging sword. i ended up killing that one idiot several times which ends the whole mission immediately.

on that note, one more question:
will i get more points on the stage if i hit a certain number of carnal fury kills? (am i able to get more that 1 point or sometimes 2 points per stage?)
thanks!
100% Retail Games = 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerpetualHeaven View Post
Anyways, because I love zdarko, I have put up my first DATE ADDED! Yes yes I'm fantastic!
PerpetualHeaven is My Hero!
JDM is pretty cool, too
zdarko43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:54 AM   #12
daywalker629

need hlp with momento of glory achievements any suggestions would b great thx
daywalker629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:05 AM   #13
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker629 View Post
need hlp with momento of glory achievements any suggestions would b great thx
Well i did it at the very beginning of the game where you first get your sword on the beach and thier are nothing but crabs to kill .. try there. Or anywhere there is alot of enemies .. i know that there is another spot just before you get to the grendal on the moutain path .. there is a spot where alot of enemies come down .. try there as well.

? Click Sig!
Old 04-03-2008, 11:53 AM   #14
Killer66250

Iguaina's Gamercard
Thanks, the Heroic collector achievement was really kicking my ass.

3rd In The UK To 200/200 In Uno Rush, 13th In The World.
Killer66250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:24 AM   #15
Gm Godfather

Send a message via MSN to Gm Godfather

vV iDEVILSNIPER's Gamercard
Great Guide it is very helpful along the way.

"If you don't know me, don't judge me."

GT: vV iDEVILSNIPER

CoD 3 K/D 2.10 (30,000 Kills)
CoD 4 MW K/D 2.04 (93,000)
CoD WaW K/D 1.70 (6,000 Kills)
CoD MW 2 K/D 1.93 (2,400 Kills)
Gm Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:45 PM   #16
P1TTMAN

Lt Lemonhead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Anyone find out yet if the game keeps track overall? So if I kill, say, 10 crabs, then reload checkpoint until I get 58 will the brass knuckles unlock?

P1TTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:27 PM   #17
xNJDx REDRUM

xNJDx REDRUM's Gamercard
thanks, ill probably pick this up today
xNJDx REDRUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:15 PM   #18
Xx P3rF3cTioN xX

Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands Just Another Day in Weed Paradise
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberUno View Post

The Untouchable
Successfully blocked 58 Attacks 30

You block buy holding your RT button while ethier holding a weapon or a shield or both at the same time, when enemies attack you they can't hurt you while you block, so you can just stand in one place and keep blocking until your reach 58 and you got this.
I just started playing this game.
And whas using this great guide.
But isn't it the LT to block attacks ?
Or i'm a wrong ?

Xx P3rF3cTioN xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:27 AM   #19
Barnaby85

great work

this achievement guide is really a breakthrough _ thanks
Barnaby85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:56 AM   #20
Shpeshal Ed

Shpeshal Ed's Gamercard
do these achievements track over multiple playthrough?

Like the activate Heroic storm 38 times? Do I have to do that in ONE playthrough? Or will it tally or multiples?
Old 04-17-2009, 01:58 PM   #21
Xx P3rF3cTioN xX

Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands Just Another Day in Weed Paradise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shpeshal Ed View Post
do these achievements track over multiple playthrough?

Like the activate Heroic storm 38 times? Do I have to do that in ONE playthrough? Or will it tally or multiples?
No, you have to do them in a single playtrough.

Xx P3rF3cTioN xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #22
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
this is a very good guide man thx!

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:36 AM   #23
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
nice guide saw this game at gamestop for 10 bucks might pick it up now
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:31 PM   #24
pauly_27

Just picked this game up for a fiver. Thanks in advance for the guide.
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:03 PM   #25
v SnOwMaN v

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze

Morale Gasser
Successfully performed the Heroic Storm 38 times 20

To get Heroic Strorm you need to do good combo kills that build up your life bar (thats the blue bar along the bottom left hand side of the screen) once its filled completely you we ethier hear your Thanes Say "Hero" "Hero" or you might also notice the little LB icon flashing on the bottom over the bar, once you get it you need to hold down you LB button and then press B to activate it, since enemies have a knack for not letting you build up your bar very often here is a tip: Once you reach Episode 10 wait until you first see the Objective "Kill the Fornal Leader" you can just sit there and keep killing the guys who come down to stop you they will respawn over and over so just sit here build up your meter by killing them and keep getting Heroic Storm.

Can this gained on a second playthrough or does it need to be done in one. I am pretty sure I should have it by now, because I always do the storm, but nothing yet. Guess I have to keep trying and does the blue bar have to be completely full or just enough to activate it.

U N P L U G Y A E T H E R N E T B O Y

v SnOwMaN v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:45 AM   #26
Cerulean Scar

Cerulean Scar's Gamercard
I picked this up for 60% off at Game Crazy in their going out of buisiness sale. Came to about $5.00.

Can anyone give an approximation as to how long it takes to complete? I'm thinking of starting it later on tonight.
Cerulean Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:59 AM   #27
d0nkeytr0n

d0nkeytr0n's Gamercard
this shit game is getting on my fucking nerves, I can't even get past the barbarians on my way to Hela without my Thanes dying (on Legend difficulty)
Old 03-22-2011, 03:00 AM   #28
d0nkeytr0n

d0nkeytr0n's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly_27 View Post
Just picked this game up for a fiver. Thanks in advance for the guide.
you won't be thanking anybody once you have played this pile of shit
Old 05-25-2011, 05:11 AM   #29
threeB

1000! Good Game
threeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #30
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
This guide needs a Roadmap!

I would recommend that if you do play this game, use your Legend playthrough for just Carnal, this includes upgrades and collectibles! Don't pick up any Heroic collectibles and don't buy any Heroic upgrades. When you enter into the parts where the 'Mother' is trying to seduce you with her minions, let her do it in under 2 minutes. This will get you Carnal upgrade points.

Use a Thane playthrough to do all and only Heroic things, like collectibles and upgrades. When you have the seduction parts with the Mother, survive for over 2 minutes and you'll get Heroic upgrade points.

All this affects your Legacy Index, both of those achievements are missable. I played through on Legend and didn't get either of them. I also didn't get either of the upgrade achievements. I'm playing through a 2nd time on Thane difficulty and I noticed my Legacy index went towards the Carnal side after I had picked up Carnal collectibles and then bought some Carnal upgrades, but never activated the Carnal Berserk.

And some other bullshit about this game.. on Level 7 (I think it is) there is a part where you fight Shadow Warriors, you can only use Carnal berserk mode to defeat them. So this will of course screw your Legacy unless you spend a lot of time towards the end of the level (where you have to have your Thanes close 2 doors) getting Heroic kills.

And for activating Heroic Storm 38 times.. it must be when your blue bar is maxed out, it looks like the health bar has blue flames coming off it, your Thanes are yelling "Hero" and when you open the menu with "LB" the menu wheel for the Heroic Storm will be blinking! This must also be done in 1 playthrough. Use it alot when in the beginning as it takes less to fill, once you get more Thanes it takes longer to fill the bar.
100% RPG's: 38 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Last edited by Xenolith666; 07-13-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote