PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > RPG > Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-04-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
shulamm

Shulamm's Gamercard
Still glitched

The "reach level 10 with the four characters" achievement doesn't pop. Just for people to know. The game still freezes from time to time, having to reset the console. In these conditions, I can't recommend to buy this game. Avoid it, unless it remains free, and even then, frustation is secure.
shulamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #2
R3f1cul

r3f1cul's Gamercard
i got all characters to 10 but no ach any fix to this shit fucking GARBAGE MAN
R3f1cul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #3
zz1

ZZ8's Gamercard
everytime i try to finish the game in coop on live, it freezes in part where we supposed to jump on a dragon. And after restert it literary destroys my character. i can not load it anymore, single play or multiplay. it freezes the console in character loading screen every time i try load them.
i am starting to think this game can not be fixed at all..
zz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #4
ExtremeRugburn

Extreme Rugburn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Four of a Kind. I leveled my last character, the rogue, to level 10 last night and no achievment. After searching the whole forum for info on this it appears that the cause of the glitch was playing in multiplayer? Their really isnt much info relating to this, but since the rogue was the only character I played MP with, both as host and joining others I am assuming this was the problem.

EDIT

I deleted my profile and recovered it but that didnt work. I deleted the game, redownloaded it then deleted my rogue character and cleared the cache. I then started a new rogue character and leveled it to 10 in single player and the achievment still has not poped.

I really dont know what to do. Here is how I played, maybe someone can suggest something.

First Playthrough: Cleric
I played single player all the way to level 10 and beat the game. I then used my lv10 cleric in a split screen co-op match on chapter 4 to get the mp achievment. I later went into a split screen co-op to dump items onto a mule for my warrior.

Second Playthrough: Mage
I played single player all the way to level 10 and beat the game.

Third Playthrough: Warrior
I started on split screen co-op to get weapons from a mule, but then played single player all the way to 10 and beat the game. After beating the game I enteedr a co-op split screen to do a mule dump.

Fourth Playthrough: Rogue
I started on split screen co-op to get weapons from a mule. I played single player until dwarf mines, then I joined multiple quick matches in multiplayer. After losing connection or getting kicked multiple times I hosted a MP match. I then reached level 10 in single player on the last chapter and beat the game, but no achievment.

Fifth Playthrough: Rogue
After deleting my rogue from my fourth playthrough and clearing my cache I started a single player match and attained level 10 on the final fight but still no achievment.

*EDIT 8/02/12*

I deleted ALL of my characters and cleared my cache in order to start over from scratch. I played single player ONLY, no MP and no split screen. I replayed the Mage, Warrior, and Cleric. The achievment poped once the cleric reached level 10, so the game counted my 5th playthrough, which was the rogue.

To Whoever may read this.
MAKE SURE YOU ONLY PLAY SINGLE PLAYER. DO NOT PLAY MULTIPLAYER OR SPLIT SCREEN.

Last edited by ExtremeRugburn; 08-02-2012 at 07:40 PM.
ExtremeRugburn is offline   Reply With Quote