PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
Mickford

Mickford's Gamercard
Treasure Chests - Are there more than 106

I've only just started playing this, and I have a question about some of the treasure chests. Are all the treasure chests you come across part of the 106 that are listed in the Additional Memories section or are there extra ones that aren't part of that 106? Because I've picked up a few now that have had bomb ingredients in them I believe, and then checked the count in the additional memories section in the DNA and it hasn't gone up. What I mean is, I would check my progress, then open the chest, then check my progress again -- no change. I also did a test, when I saw a chest. I put on eagle vision and some of them would not permanently stay on my map. I haven't yet bought any maps btw.
Mickford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
bblcreator8790

bblcreator8790's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Any chest with just bomb ingredients doesn't count towards the 106 - only the golden chests (the ones that are shaped like rectagular boxes, not rounded on the corners) count towards the 106. I wouldn't worry about the treasures chests if you're early in the game because you'll be able to purchase maps for the chests later on.
bblcreator8790 is offline   Reply With Quote