PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Dance Central
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-15-2012, 04:39 AM   #1
J Lo

VictimOfDesire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Merge Back in Dip It Low is going to make me break this game in half.

So both me and my sister are playing Dip It Low on EASY and we are not that bad at this game and we're trying to 100% Break It Down!, but we've run into an issue in a move called Merge Back.

Basically what you have to do is face the left, dip back, and extend your arms out. Then you bring your arms back, dip forward, and then switch to the right. Easy enough move....but whenever we do the left side, we consider ourselves lucky if we even get a Yellow rating on it. The right side, we have no problem getting Flawless every time and we're not doing anything different except facing the opposite direction. Where the move says we're fucking up is in our right arm. It constantly flashes red and it doesn't even give us credit for doing the leg movements or the movements for the other arm.

I've watched videos of people playing this song on higher difficulties and doing pretty much exactly what we're doing...except they're getting Flawless and we aren't. I know people have 100%'d this Break It Down since people have that achievement and that's exactly what I'm going for now, but this move is killing me and it's so simple. Can someone tell me if they too have had a problem with the left side of this move or even how to trick the game into thinking that we're doing the move the way it wants us to do it because we are doing it pretty spot on right now and it's like it isn't even registering any of our movements....

EDIT

Of course, 10 minutes after posting this, we got it to work. The solution? More lighting, which makes no sense since we can do every other move in the song without problem except one half of this move. Oh well. We got the 100% so yeah....if anyone else has this issue, the solution is get more light.

Last edited by J Lo; 07-15-2012 at 06:14 AM.
J Lo is offline   Reply With Quote