PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Action > Gun Bros
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Gun Bros Glitches

Thought were we past the all the glitched games with about 12-13 in a row back at the end of last and beginning of this year it had been going pretty good since but it seems Glu knows how to do it style seeing as nearly every thread in this forum has people reporting glitches. So lets stick them all in one place. eastx can then report to the devs so perhaps they can do something about it.

These are obviously not affecting everyone but some people as I am are experiencing more then a few of them.
  • Game gets stuck on character select screen.
  • Game starts but is not connected. Requires multiple restarts to work.
  • You cannot use the back button in game menus as it makes game quit out completely.
  • Bro's do not show up in game even if you have several people on your Friend's list with the game.
  • Similar to above - Not all Bros appear in Bro selection or under challenges.
  • Game can cycle through Bros even when you select the player you want to play with.
  • Bro Op challenges show as completed already even though you have not played them so you cannot unlock the rewards.
  • Challenge rewards do not always appear in your inventory.
  • Inventory disappears (probably the most infuriating for obvious reasons).
  • Green bucks disappearing.
  • All progress resetting.
  • Game gets stuck on loading screen and the loading icon just stops and can take several attempts to start.
  • Similar to above but will not start up at all and just sits on loading screen permanently showing the loading icon. This is an issue I have had and as far as I am aware no one else has reported this yet but let us know if you have. I found a work around which you will find below.

Other issues noted:
  • Unresponsive controls, especially the left hand side. Sometimes means you have to lift your finger from the screen and reapply to get it to work.

So if any of you have run into any other issues please report them here. Also give details of your glitch even if its already listed above so it gives the devs a better idea of what may have caused the issue in the first place, what they need to do, etc.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

Last edited by XBOX ISAAC82; 07-19-2012 at 02:15 PM.
XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote