PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Bee Movie Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-01-2008, 12:05 AM   #1
furio311

corrupt game save??

This is the first time I have ever gotten this message. I was about 90% thru the game, and I was replaying level 9 to get the achievement for not being hit. I got hit, and tried to return to the hive. The screen turned black and was frozen. Restarted the 360, and went to get back into the game and I got a message saying the save was corrupt. Is there any way to get how far I was into the game back? I have had the 360 since launch and never had one of these issues before. All I had left to do was complete 9 without getting hit, play chapter 11, get the statue in chpt 11, and play chpt 12 and I would have gotten all the achievments.
furio311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:16 AM   #2
muters

muters's Gamercard
This just happened to me. I, too, had nearly completed the lot and was just clearing up the last few achievements when an unreadable disc error flashed up, and when I restarted the console & game, my save was corrupted. It had also glitched me out of the Lightning Relfex Bee achievement too.

Fuck it, frankly. I enjoyed the game, it was one of the more enjoyable kids/movie games, but I'm not jumping through these sort of hoops just for points. It'll probably end up happening again if I started over, anyhow.
muters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:42 AM   #3
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
thats really weird never heard of that happening before check your disc to make sure its not scratched up alot.
boofarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
dammit it just happened to me i was almost done with mission 6 without being hit then i got the message f*** this game F****
boofarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:11 PM   #5
sullydavid

SullyDavid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
That is interesting. A while back I got the corrupt game save as well. The crazy part is it seems a lot of us had it happen while replaying the levels without getting hit.

I would like to get this game completed, but I just can't stomach going through all that just again.
sullydavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
Thorpe

A Place for Us's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
This never happened to me. Although, from reading various messages before completing the game, I did copy the save over to a memory unit - just in case. I shall do this more often in the future if developers want to shit all over the consumers.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:49 AM   #7
Incorrigible Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by muters View Post
This just happened to me. I, too, had nearly completed the lot and was just clearing up the last few achievements when an unreadable disc error flashed up, and when I restarted the console & game, my save was corrupted.
HOLY F****** SHIT .... my mouth was just gaping from shock when this same bullshit happend to me! I was so incredibly pissed off I just couldnt move and stared at the "your game file is corrupted" message (or whatever it said) for a solid 10 minutes in disbelief..... I died a little bit inside from that whole experience. The same exact thing almost word for word that you described happend to me - the RIDICULOUS part is that I had actually installed the game to my hard disk LOL - how the hell could there be a "disk read" error??? WTF

I was like 95% done this miserable game when that shit happend too. I was just finishing up the very last of the side missions. The one it corrupted me on was the one where you squirt that pink liquid into metal pots with a time limit. It gave me the error message out of nowhere when I started up something like the 4th or 5th stage of that side mission. I go back to dashboard, start up the game, get a fresh slap in the face and kick in the nuts.

Anyway, I actually somehow had the will power to force a second play through of the damn game and it only took 13 hours or so straight through. Which wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be. My heart goes out to anyone who is unfortunate enough to have this bug/glitch/whatever happen to them. Really a low blow.
Incorrigible Space Cadet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:09 AM   #8
D_J_3

buttoon's Gamercard
I feel everyones pain as this happened to me too but in a slightly different way, got to level 9 then turned it off for the night, went to load it up the next day and there was not even the option to continue just new game... after tryin over and over to get it back i had to start a new game.... forced my way through it then at the end when i went back to get the badge without getting hit chasing the limo it glitched and wont give me the achievement even though the badges are there on the badge screen

this game suck balls
Old 05-26-2009, 10:11 PM   #9
gamerdude26

TwissM4n's Gamercard
yep same here..seems lik i hav to start the game over a 2nd time for my fukin last 7 achievs...this game is dumb nd i just wanna get it done so i can burn it....
Old 09-25-2009, 08:19 AM   #10
ProffeserMurder

Send a message via AIM to ProffeserMurder

ProffeserMurder's Gamercard
i feel all the pain, for i got a double dose. I was playing level six with the limo chase and i got hit, so i said f it, i want the achievement, and hit return to hive. The game froze in the loading screen and i thought ah shit, oh well, just reset the xbox and presto! but wait, whats this!? I didn't have an option for continuing, just new game. So i went and checked my hard drive to see what was up and the fucking file wasn't even in there!! It had either gotten deleted somehow or got up and walked away. I was pissed, but stoned, so i figured i was only on level six and i can do it again in a couple hours. I sat back down to play and i got just past level five, the level where you take pictures at the honey farm, and i passed it, only to see the game freeze again!!! I was pisssssssseedd. I start the game back up in hopes that it would be fine, but of course no. This time i got the corrupt save file message. Piece of shit.
ProffeserMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #11
DonnyRoversFal

MartyMcFal's Gamercard
Man this game is so irritating. First time through the mini games were glitched and it wouldn't allow me to unlock the last few levels on each one for some bizarre reason.

2nd time through i got corrupt game save, and now i have just completed a 3rd run through but this time made a backup of my save so that it doesn't fuck me over again or else i would fucking break the disc!
DonnyRoversFal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:38 AM   #12
Raviolicaponi

Raviolicaponi's Gamercard
Now it just happened to me. I was replaying lvl 9 to try and not get hit and after I was hit I tried going back to the hive to restart and I got a disc error. Now my game file is corrupted. Did the makers of FarCry 2 make this game???? Im soo pissed I could have easily 1kd this game but theres no fricken way im starting over again.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:42 PM   #13
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
mine corrupted after getting to chapter 5, it was just on the loading screen for ages so i went to the dashboard, when i loaded the game back up it said the save was corrupt, the thing which annoyed me was having to do the mini-games again.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #14
dariuseusebiu

fcuk this game for corrupting my save (
dariuseusebiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #15
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
2nd try, got the story done because i just did enough mini-games to set off the next story chapter, got the 100 points and after doing most of the other stuff like the flawless ones it got stuck on the loading screen and i thought that was it again, but rather than go to the dashboard i just turned the 360 off, loaded the game up and it wasn't corrupted this time thank god.

it may have helped because after evrything i did, either a mission or a mini-game i saved the game so maybe that helped but im not sure.

hopefully it won't corrupt again fingers crossed.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:53 AM   #16
kill3rkitt3n5

this happened to me i need 4 more achievements which is not to get hit in some levels and my file corrupted i dont know if i could handle starting a new game and doing it all over again for it to say "your file is corrupted"
kill3rkitt3n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:44 AM   #17
Bob Dole 007

Bob Dole 007's Gamercard
Well you can put me down for a corrupted save file as well.... was loading level 5 and it froze. Restarted to come back to corrupted save file. No wonder so many game industry people are laid off these days....
Bob Dole 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #18
rogernater

rogernater's Gamercard
This happened to me on chapter 9 aswell. game froze on me and then restarted it and corrupt file warning popped up ... DAMN
rogernater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:01 AM   #19
Bob Dole 007

Bob Dole 007's Gamercard
I ended up starting again and saved to both my hard drive and usb.... never got a corrupt save file again.... but 2 achievements glitched leaving me 250gs short and I have all the badges. Piece of crap game....
Bob Dole 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:38 AM   #20
AWC GOTTI

AWC GOTTI's Gamercard
Fuck this game. it happened to me after i finished chapter 8. i don't know if i am going to give it another go. fuck this game!!! If I try again I am going to back it up after every two chapters. FUCK!
AWC GOTTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 03:32 PM   #21
RedemtionOWNAGE

RedemtionOWNAGE's Gamercard
Freaking sweet it just happened to me omfg!...... I wanna just this game into a millions pieces!!!
RedemtionOWNAGE is offline   Reply With Quote