PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #91
nappster187

Nappster187's Gamercard
how is it that some people have 1750 gamerscore for halo 3 when all the mythic maps havent been released yet??
nappster187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:11 PM   #92
Azazel_Valkyrie

Louie Cyphers's Gamercard
^^ Maybe the PC commands? ^^ Or it could be they got them through Halo Wars.

I have a question about the DLC. I have both the Heroic and Legendary packs and still cannot play Rumble Pit or Team Doubles and a few others. How stupid am I...?

A little info please, thanks.

EDIT: I have Cold Storage too so I just don't know.
EDIT 2: As suggested I re-downloaded and it worked. It took me playing one match and then it opened up for me. Thanks for the help guys

Last edited by Azazel_Valkyrie; 04-09-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Azazel_Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:22 PM   #93
Iv AJay vI

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazel_Valkyrie View Post

I have a question about the DLC. I have both the Heroic and Legendary packs and still cannot play Rumble Pit or Team Doubles and a few others. How stupid am I...?

Cold Storage?
Old 04-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #94
nappster187

Nappster187's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazel_Valkyrie View Post

EDIT: I have Cold Storage too so I just don't know.
try d/ling the map packs again, i had that same problem and re d/led the legendary maps and it worked after that.
nappster187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:21 PM   #95
Iv AJay vI

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Yeah, if you just redownload everything, it should work.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:11 PM   #96
Dragon83uk

Dragon83uk's Gamercard
Ok now I'm peeved! I've just been through 3 pages on this thread and then read through every post here (whilst tutting everytime I see the all too common bit of text saying "I didn't bother reading the rest of the post"!) only to find the question I wanted answering right on the last damn page!!

Just to clarify, I'm having the same sort of problem as the last couple of posters. I downloaded the 2 free map packs (cold storage and heroic I think?) and I still can't get into any other match apart from Lone Wolf and a couple of the social matches. It was really doing my nut in as I really wanted to get into some team deathmatch games. I just wondered if I could clear somethings up. Did you guys delete the old dlc then download it again from the dashboard or from the link in the game, or would it not make a difference?
Old 06-28-2009, 09:43 PM   #97
FK xCarnage

FK xCarnage's Gamercard
Most playlists require Legendary and Mythic map packs as well as the free ones now.

Currently Working On:
-
Gears of War 3
- Skyrim
- Resonance of Fate
- Assassin's Creed III
- Crackdown
- Dawn of War II
FK xCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #98
dr4cula

Uhm, I have a question about this achievement:

Spartan Officer
Advance to the Spartan Officer ranks (Online).
Since the 25th of September 2008 the requirements for this achievement have changed.

To unlock this achievement you now need to reach 50 experience in any playlist, to earn the Lieutenant rank.

So, does this mean that if I currently have 11EXP total, I would need to win 39 matches in order to get to 50EXP and get this achievement or what?
dr4cula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #99
chams333

i recently get the sergent rank 20 xp but i didn't get the achievement!!!
what to do to unloack it ?
chams333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #100
dr4cula

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr4cula View Post
Uhm, I have a question about this achievement:

Spartan Officer
Since the 25th of September 2008 the requirements for this achievement have changed.

To unlock this achievement you now need to reach 50 experience in any playlist, to earn the Lieutenant rank.

So, does this mean that if I currently have 11EXP total, I would need to win 39 matches in order to get to 50EXP and get this achievement or what?
Well, I did indeed only needed to get 50EXP in a certain playlist. I'm done with Halo 3 for now - not going to get those ridiculous Lone Wolves achievements - I don't like FFA anyway.
dr4cula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:04 PM   #101
Kooky Cow 32

Kooky Cow 32's Gamercard
Spartan Officer

Vidmaster Challenge: Lightswitch0 Get to the rank of Lieutenant in any playlist in the new EXP progression system.

I don't have 50xp in a playlist, 39 is my highest in social slayer, but it says I am a lieutenant and I have the Officer Pin. Still no achievements though.

What is going on? Is my achievement glitched or should I not have the pin & rank that I do?

Thanks,
Kooky Cow 32
Kooky Cow 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #102
cole train1

Prismoo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooky Cow 32 View Post
Spartan Officer

Vidmaster Challenge: Lightswitch0 Get to the rank of Lieutenant in any playlist in the new EXP progression system.

I don't have 50xp in a playlist, 39 is my highest in social slayer, but it says I am a lieutenant and I have the Officer Pin. Still no achievements though.

What is going on? Is my achievement glitched or should I not have the pin & rank that I do?

Thanks,
Kooky Cow 32
you need to get 50 exp in one playlist for this achievement so win 11 more matches and you should get it
cole train1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #103
Hahlin

Hey, dunno if this was asked...

Hey, I got a question. The guide says when I hit Lieutenant (sp?) I get the Vidmaster Lightswitch Achievement. If I already am over Lieutenant, how do I get it?
Hahlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:36 PM   #104
Revolver

Send a message via AIM to Revolver Send a message via MSN to Revolver

RevolverOcl2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I got a question for you guys.
So last night I was helping a few friends boost achievements and everything was going rather smoothly until one of my buddies got a message from Bungie saying that his console and account were banned for 2 weeks from getting EXP.
At first I didn't think too much of it but this morning when I turned my console on I got the same exact message.
Now I know it's not a serious situation but I was just wondering why we would get banned for 2 weeks when we were playing on Rumble Pit with 8 players on a single party.
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:53 AM   #105
Fat Pat 666

Send a message via MSN to Fat Pat 666

JUGGALOxxDylan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver View Post
I got a question for you guys.
So last night I was helping a few friends boost achievements and everything was going rather smoothly until one of my buddies got a message from Bungie saying that his console and account were banned for 2 weeks from getting EXP.
At first I didn't think too much of it but this morning when I turned my console on I got the same exact message.
Now I know it's not a serious situation but I was just wondering why we would get banned for 2 weeks when we were playing on Rumble Pit with 8 players on a single party.
this just happened to me today
Old 05-28-2010, 05:04 AM   #106
Lennon V C

Annual Need 1 more

We need just one more dude.
Lennon V C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:54 AM   #107
Darth Stigious

Darth Stigious's Gamercard
O.K. I've looked thru every post here and my question isn't answered, so here goes.

Is there any way I can delete or otherwise get rid of my online stats and start again?

I missed the "7on7" chievo by going into the wrong playlist last night, and now I'm not sure how else to get it.

Any help would be appreciated.

ROCK IS BETTER!

Retail Complete: 27 (Inc. DLC)
Arcade Complete: 21 (Inc. DLC)
Darth Stigious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:28 PM   #108
Headshot Zeetie

Headshot Zeetie's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Stigious View Post
Is there any way I can delete or otherwise get rid of my online stats and start again?
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Stigious View Post
I missed the "7on7" chievo by going into the wrong playlist last night, and now I'm not sure how else to get it.
wait a month and do it right
Headshot Zeetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #109
Darth Stigious

don't mean to sound whiney, but i have 8EXP now not 7, so i can't get 7on7 with 8 EXP, is what i'm getting at.

ROCK IS BETTER!

Old 06-11-2010, 08:28 AM   #110
Headshot Zeetie

Headshot Zeetie's Gamercard
get it with 7 exp in a different playlist
Headshot Zeetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:52 AM   #111
Darth Stigious

K, thanks for the help

ROCK IS BETTER!

Old 09-25-2010, 02:54 PM   #112
smithman

SmithMan117's Gamercard
I have found that for, two skulls, when i tried to pick them up it wouldn't give me the option. It would just sit there and be unmovable. Did I do something wrong? they were the first and third last lvls and i was plying on at least normal. Can anyone help me?
smithman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:40 PM   #113
Achiever

Question: If I don't have any achievements unlocked and I want to do the Annual achievement. Am I still able to get the achievement by completing/joining the session if the host has the iron skull and legendary unlocked?
Achiever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:31 AM   #114
JohnsoNBCJ

JohnsoN BCJ's Gamercard
Great info...thanks a bunch.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:15 AM   #115
BIGNASTYLUMP

Send a message via AIM to BIGNASTYLUMP Send a message via MSN to BIGNASTYLUMP Send a message via Yahoo to BIGNASTYLUMP Send a message via Skype™ to BIGNASTYLUMP

BIGNASTYLUMP's Gamercard
i already got spartan officer but i didnt the achievement for it nor the lightswitch. is there i can get it still or at least be able to derank my spartan officer rank so that i can it?
Old 07-08-2011, 09:20 PM   #116
whateverken441

whateverken's Gamercard
Quick question.

So the legendary maps say you can get the achievements either in ranked or social matches. Is a split screen game that I setup considered a social match? I was thinking of just having 2 controllers setup and I just kill the 2nd player for all social achievements.
whateverken441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:23 PM   #117
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whateverken441 View Post
Quick question.

So the legendary maps say you can get the achievements either in ranked or social matches. Is a split screen game that I setup considered a social match? I was thinking of just having 2 controllers setup and I just kill the 2nd player for all social achievements.
They need to be matchmaking. In social, you can avoid non-boosters by searching with a full party for the particular playlist. I think it is 10, but you need to check that.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #118
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
question

wtf did they do to the ranking system? lol i always loved the ranking on H3. if i won a match my XP went up by 1, quitting a match or getting booted could potentially knock your XP down or temporarily stop it from rising. but whats going on now is confusing the hell out of me.

i was trying to rank up this gamertag because it wasnt around during the 2007-2008 glory days of halo3. it seems weird having it with a low rank, i think im highest skill 35 with 118XP or something. keep in mind, every stitch of xp is from ranked matches.

but this makes no sense, i have seperate XP for winning each match type? i won over 6 social slayer matches in a row that netted me 0xp, just social slayer xp... i tried several match types, is the only way for me to bank up XP to play ranked now? i even got MVP in a lot of the matches and the total XP never rose, just social slayer?
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 04:40 AM   #119
KissMyUnicorn

miss maia 01's Gamercard
Hey guys, for the Catch Skull I seem to be having a lot of trouble.
I haven't killed the Wraiths or anything, and I know that the skull is on top of the silo for a fact. The problem is: I can't seem to jump high enough to get the stupid thing.
I've tried almost everything to try and get to the top. I parked the "car" on the slope, then went to get the pink floaty car (sorry I'm new to the whole franchise so don't really know what anything is called) and put that on top of the hummer looking vehicle. Even with 2 cars on top of each other, I can't seem to jump high enough to get to the top. I tried grenade jumping also and that didn't work either.

Suggestions? It's much appreciated

KissMyUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote