PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Bayonetta
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-18-2011, 10:57 PM   #91
zzamaro

zzamaro's Gamercard
It's not easy but it isn't hard either. Patience and learning how to dodge enemy's attacks can make it a fast 1000G.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #92
SkiggsMcDiggs45

SkiggsMcDiggs45's Gamercard
when i first played this game i thought it was boring as hell.. i kinda want to pick it up again though if its an easy 1000 :P
SkiggsMcDiggs45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:20 AM   #93
Moridin83

Moridin83's Gamercard
It's really not that bad a 1k. NSIC isn't even that hard, it's just not much fun. I don't remember if you needed to beat Rodin for any of the achievements, but if you do, that'll be the hardest thing.
Moridin83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #94
VGJ Sam

VGJ Sam's Gamercard
Going through the levels was a breeze, but the Alfheim portals are killing me. I'm skipping #10 cause I cannot stay in the air for 50 seconds. Going to try the rest, then come back and deal with it....

VGJ Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #95
roggor123

Send a message via MSN to roggor123 Send a message via Skype™ to roggor123

PandaCatMan's Gamercard
Hmm.. I think I will play this game again and get full completion...
roggor123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #96
Ryuuk GX 57

Ryuuk GX 57's Gamercard
Yeah it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be to 1000 it. A lot easier than Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden.
Ryuuk GX 57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:06 PM   #97
WaKK0r

Wakk0r's Gamercard
I rly LOVED/LOVE this game. It has everything i expect from a brilliant action game. I still think though, that the DMC combo system is superior and the best of all time. And Bayonetta has one major flaw... the achievements... i mean come on, no achievement for getting platinum/pure platinum on non stop climax, no achievement for beating Rodin(which was quite a challenge and a lot of fun imo) and no achievement for beating the Lost Chapter(that was pretty awesome too!)?? I don't get it. Getting the 1000 was rly too damny easy. When i look at DMC4... well, that was a hell of a ride LOL once died at stage 88 in Bloody Palace and didn't react to it until some minutes passed... then i raged like rarely before.
Nonetheless i hope they bring us the joy of playing a Bayonetta 2 sometime!^_^
Old 07-16-2012, 06:01 AM   #98
MentalHypnotica

GamerDude1911's Gamercard
I don't think it is so much easy as it is short. It is hard, it just dosn't take long is all.
MentalHypnotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:12 AM   #99
The Rabbit Suit

entitled gamer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalHypnotica View Post
I don't think it is so much easy as it is short. It is hard, it just dosn't take long is all.
Yeah, after the first playthrough it's a snap to breeze through all the chapters in under 3 hours.

The Rabbit Suit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:26 PM   #100
scaryevilpanda

scaryevilpanda's Gamercard
Unfortunately I messed up, I could've got the full 1000, all I have missing are the alfheim, antonios notes, witch places left. Do them on your second playthrough! my hd died so I cant be bothered to go back and do it :-$
scaryevilpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #101
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
It's those Alfheim segments which can be a bitch. Stuck on #18 which is pissing me off real bad. I swear it's absolute bullshit how I can get hit in Witch Time, at a distance and attacking with Wicked Weave.

Edit:
actually I just noticed I'm actually losing health by attacking enemies. How's that for bullshit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time

Last edited by Direkin; 04-02-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #102
Puppys
Running Save Mode

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
This game in NOT the easiest 1000 for those who are not decent at fighting games. I tried really hard to beat the portals about 2 years ago and I just couldn't do it. I am very bad at the hack and slash action games like DMC and Bayonetta so that hindered me to a 970 in the game.

This, of course, did not take away from the fact that I really enjoyed the game.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:12 AM   #103
Cruddy Click

Cruddy Click's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Finally decided to finish this game today. I had a score of 980 for a long time and all I had to do was the Fire up the Afterbuners cheevo LOL.
Cruddy Click is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:09 AM   #104
Midnight Malice

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
It depends on how you define easy. Mile High Club is considered one of the hardest achievements overall, however there are people that beat it in a couple tries (myself included ), they would call it easy. There are also games that require mindless grinding for hundreds of hours, but takes absolutely no skill at all, which can also be considered easy. This game falls in between I would say. The hardest difficulty does take some skill, yet it isn't a very long game. But there are some people that just cannot do it on hard, they wouldn't call it easy, just like the people that have sunk hundreds of controller shattering hours trying to pop Mile High Club, basically it is relative. A 7 is a good number on the guide, it lets people know they may be in for a challenge, but not brain exploding frustration for most seasoned gamers.

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)
Midnight Malice is offline   Reply With Quote