PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands > The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
Elite Mouse

Couple of questions about the armory bug.

So, my main 69 bugged because he had It's Like Christmas, and Super-Marcus Sweep active at the same time.

I restarted the dlc with my berserker, and want to make sure I am super careful this time.

I'm going to do everything myself, but I know that I will need help with crawmerax.

If I get my friend to help me *after* I do all of the armory related quests, I will be safe from that bug, right? Even if he has one of the armory quests active, it won't matter because I already did them?
Elite Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
StayonTarget
Intuitive

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Don't join other peoples games and make sure nobody does glitches in the armory. Joining games gets you the problem and doing glitches in the armory creates it. If you end up with the "steal loot" or whatever checked (the middle one), dashboard it. Hope this helps. I just had a friend help me fix it today after over a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #3
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Don't join other peoples games and make sure nobody does glitches in the armory. Joining games gets you the problem and doing glitches in the armory creates it. If you end up with the "steal loot" or whatever checked (the middle one), dashboard it. Hope this helps. I just had a friend help me fix it today after over a year.
And how did he help you fix it? of course this my last mission for the damn achievement and it's fucking bugged to hell.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #4
StayonTarget
Intuitive

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
And how did he help you fix it? of course this my last mission for the damn achievement and it's fucking bugged to hell.
He was playing play through one and I was with him when he got the challenge. We completed it and turned it in. It does not work with Keep Your Insides Inside though. Just the armory as far as I know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:04 AM   #5
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Thanks i found someone to get it done. thank god we didn't need to do to much for that mission to pop up.