PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Kinect Fun Labs > Air Band
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-02-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Any way to unlock "Orchestral Manoeuvres" with just one person?

EDIT: I UNLOCKED IT BY MYSELF!!!

Okay, this was wacked out. For awhile I was trying to figure different methods into getting this to work. I could use a coat to act as drums by shaking it about and doing the other instruments...but this wasn't working so well with keyboard and guitar. I eventually set up my desk chair, with my fan ontop of it then wrapped my leather coat around it while placing my Katana's sheath within the arms to make each of the instruments.

Straight out from side to side will pretty much make the keyboard, I then played each of the three instruments.

Guitar was the trickiest by far, somehow with manuevering it around I finally got a guitar to show up and then I played through each of the three instruments on the side.

Drums is simple enough, just shaking a jacket with one hand while playing the instruments with the other. Somehow, I don't know HOW but I got it to show up for my chair just sitting there with the coat and everything on it. Not sure how but it showed up and I played through each instrument.

Try your own methods, this one worked for me and it was just luck fiddling around with what I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.

Last edited by TVthePunisher; 11-02-2011 at 07:05 AM.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:22 AM   #2
BluWolve
Of Wolf and Man

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Hahaha Imagine if your neighbour looked in your house and saw you doing that stuff. I wonder what they would think. Regardless, Well done on getting it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
I am trained in gorilla warfare
BluWolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:12 AM   #3
softerxsin495

S0FTERSIN's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWolve View Post
Hahaha Imagine if your neighbour looked in your house and saw you doing that stuff. I wonder what they would think. Regardless, Well done on getting it!
One can only imagine haha! But indeed, well done on getting this solo! I wish I could do that, although I'm too lazy to make the effort of putting that all together :P I'll just con my twin into helping me with the multiplayer cheevies for fun labs when she comes home this weekend haha.
100% Retail (360): 1
100% XBLA (360): 13
softerxsin495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:58 AM   #4
jkr363

jkr363's Gamercard
just like home alone when hes got the fake family dancing around
jkr363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #5
ALF 133

Alf 133's Gamercard
hahah Lucky for me my girlfriend bought me a life size 6.5 foot tall Jason Voohrees Figure... It is mechanical so I was able to stand behind it and do the actions with his arms then jump out from behind and finish off the combination's :P
ALF 133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:39 AM   #6
Voytek

xTMx Voytek's Gamercard
Haha very clever. Congrats on getting it yourself, sounds like a lot of work. I just get my girlfriend to help me with two player kinect achievements. Very useful and supportive!
Voytek is offline   Reply With Quote