PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Jurassic: The Hunted
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-16-2012, 02:44 AM   #1
Master Cylinder

I ASK NO ONE's Gamercard
Question Where are the levels in Level Selection?

I am on level 8 or 9 on Normal and I am trying to look back to check my progress for Nuck Chorris. Level Selection is only showing level 1. Am I missing something? Someone please offer some answers. Need to send this game back to Gamefly, completed.
Master Cylinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:09 AM   #2
Master Cylinder

I ASK NO ONE's Gamercard
Nevermind. I copied my save to Cloud then restarted the campaign up to level 3 and now there are the previous 2 levels to replay. Thankfully I did not get too far into the game before realizing I am screwed! If anyone sees this post and you are just starting, I strongly recommend playing this game in one solid run. Lousy developers.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:56 AM   #3
Master Cylinder

I ASK NO ONE's Gamercard
I noticed the levels in Level Selection are not there if you exit the game and dashboard out. If you are currently on level 10 and you quit, dashboard it, then go back to your game, then go to Level Selection; it will only show Level 1, not all the previous levels. You can still continue your current game though. But, if you finish your current level, you will then find all of your previous levels in Level Selection. My point is what seems like progress being erased really is not. If you cannot find your previous levels in Level Selection, just finish your current level then check Level Selection and all your progress will be there (until you dashboard again). Hope this helps someone.