PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-21-2010, 12:28 PM   #91
Alphaqsilly

I unlocked Mr. Chau with all the characters and called him and Mrs. Chau with each character and I still didn't get the achievement. I made sure they hit an enemy when I called them too. Whats up with that?
Alphaqsilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:04 AM   #92
Arkstrife

Ark Strife's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaqsilly View Post
I unlocked Mr. Chau with all the characters and called him and Mrs. Chau with each character and I still didn't get the achievement. I made sure they hit an enemy when I called them too. Whats up with that?

U Need to use the skills of all characters not only Mr./Ms. Chau skill, maybe that?

...And my GF

Batman FAN!
Arkstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:55 PM   #93
Higginjoe

Higginjoe's Gamercard
This might seem completely bonkers to everyone, and might dispel some myths, but I just ran into (and beat) Mr. Chau, on Average Joe, with the Power of Love code in, the first time I beat Todd as Stephen Stills.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Just did it with Ramona after beating Roxie for the first time. I had full health, too, on top of being on Average Joe and using the Power of Love.

I think encountering him really is just a matter of luck or probability or karma or whatever you choose to believe.

Last edited by Higginjoe; 12-29-2010 at 04:13 AM.
Higginjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:38 PM   #94
Alphaqsilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkstrife View Post
U Need to use the skills of all characters not only Mr./Ms. Chau skill, maybe that?
I used all the skills for every character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higginjoe View Post
This might seem completely bonkers to everyone, and might dispel some myths, but I just ran into (and beat) Mr. Chau, on Average Joe, with the Power of Love code in, the first time I beat Todd as Stephen Stills.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Just did it with Ramona after beating Roxie for the first time. I had full health, too, on top of being on Average Joe and using the Power of Love.

I think encountering him really is just a matter of luck or probability or karma or whatever you choose to believe.
Triggering the encounter with Mr. Chau isn't too hard the problem is getting the achievement to unlock.
Alphaqsilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:04 AM   #95
Higginjoe

Higginjoe's Gamercard
Then I feel silly for deleting that original part of my post. I have the Chaus for all of my characters but Kim, and I've only ever used them with Scott and Stephen Stills. After I unlocked NegaScott and used NegaKnives, the achievement unlocked for me. I'm under the impression that Mr. and Mrs. Chau only have to be used by one character, and each character has to use their version of Knives.
Higginjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:03 PM   #96
KingSigy

Send a message via AIM to KingSigy Send a message via MSN to KingSigy Send a message via Yahoo to KingSigy Send a message via Skype™ to KingSigy

KingSigy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higginjoe View Post
Then I feel silly for deleting that original part of my post. I have the Chaus for all of my characters but Kim, and I've only ever used them with Scott and Stephen Stills. After I unlocked NegaScott and used NegaKnives, the achievement unlocked for me. I'm under the impression that Mr. and Mrs. Chau only have to be used by one character, and each character has to use their version of Knives.
That is exactly it. You only need to call in both Mr. and Mrs. Chau, doesn't matter with whom. Obviously Negaknives and Knives need to be called in, as well.

KingSigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #97
Earth Djinn

Earth Djinn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Fighting Todd over and over worked for me, but I had to do it on Supreme Master as he never showed up for me on any other difficulty.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:06 AM   #98
APassingShadow

APassingShadow's Gamercard
Just got Mr. Chau to appear (beat him 1st try but had 0 lives 0 HP and 0 GT ) .

Here is what I did. Played Average Joe. New character lvl 1. NO CHEATS. Played levels 1-4. Replayed 1-2 to buy bionic arms and he was on the map after I finished that level. I had 0x lives I think this helps trigger him.

Also Knives DLC is on sale for 80 m$ this week
APassingShadow is offline   Reply With Quote