PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Kinect Fun Labs > Micro Lab Challenge
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-02-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
Game is crap!!

To do under 3 minutes you have to use shortcuts. I do what they say and try to use them and I can't do it. Its glitched. Also when you do the puzzles they don't seem to work that well at all. Game is poorly made!!

EDIT: I found out how to use shortcuts but I still can't do it because the squares don't go in when I push them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee

Last edited by SpongebobRoundpants; 07-24-2012 at 09:16 PM.
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
VVh1pCr3am

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This will be another Fun Lab I don't complete just because of shit tier puzzle registration. I've moved stuff out the way, moved back, moved forward, turned lights on and off, and it still won't FUCKING register which square I'm hitting. After yelling at my TV and Kinect for 20 minutes I turned the piece of shit off.

Last edited by VVh1pCr3am; 07-02-2012 at 07:33 PM.
VVh1pCr3am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
Blarghinator

Budda Kupp's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
To do under 3 minutes you have to use shortcuts. I do what they say and try to use them and I can't do it. Its glitched. Also when you do the puzzles they don't seem to work that well at all. Game is poorly made!!

I didnt have any problems with the game. The shortcuts worked, and the puzzle registered when i understood how it worked. Maybe I just have more room and the kinect works better but i dont know. Good luck to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVh1pCr3am View Post
This will be another Fun Lab I don't complete just because of shit tier puzzle registration. I've moved stuff out the way, moved back, moved forward, turned lights on and off, and it still won't FUCKING register which square I'm hitting. After yelling at my TV and Kinect for 20 minutes I turned the piece of shit off.

Did you try keeping your hands close to your body, then when the kinect hand is over the tile, pushing your hands forward? It worked for me anyway. Sorry about that, i know how fustrating it is when kinect wont register.

Entered Alabama's Top Ten On June 26, 2012
Passed Number 9 on July 1, 2012
Passed Number 8 on July 13, 2012
Passed Number 7 on August 8, 2012
Passed Number 6 on September 29, 2012
You're next DefEdge
Blarghinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:26 AM   #4
jorax

JORAX's Gamercard
I have a 0% success rate with shortcuts. I have tried stepping short, far, so far the kinect tells me to move back, and it simply will not take me on any shortcut path. The puzzle detection isn't great, but most of the time I had to pull my hands back nearly to my head/body and then push forward before it would recognize a button push.

Just got 3:31 with no shortcuts (perfect run + orbs)... bleh.
jorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:52 AM   #5
Blarghinator

Budda Kupp's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorax View Post
I have a 0% success rate with shortcuts. I have tried stepping short, far, so far the kinect tells me to move back, and it simply will not take me on any shortcut path. The puzzle detection isn't great, but most of the time I had to pull my hands back nearly to my head/body and then push forward before it would recognize a button push.

Just got 3:31 with no shortcuts (perfect run + orbs)... bleh.
whenever i did a short cut i would always jump in the direction it was almost out of the kinect's vision. It worked most of the time with the occassional slip up. I dont really know what else i can say to help.

Entered Alabama's Top Ten On June 26, 2012
Passed Number 9 on July 1, 2012
Passed Number 8 on July 13, 2012
Passed Number 7 on August 8, 2012
Passed Number 6 on September 29, 2012
You're next DefEdge
Blarghinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:09 AM   #6
Kinkimono

Kinkii Mono's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
I got 2:58 without shortcuts and 1 MISSED orb, however I remembered the puzzles so didn't use x-ray vision which helped a lot. Also if you want to "cheat" because you have bad memeory you could write down the puzzles and just pause before each puzzle and "learn" the puzzles, clear it and keep on going.
So extremly easy if you want to just get it over with and don't care about actually completing it yourself.
Kinkimono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:30 AM   #7
bentiancai

Legend make's Gamercard
Same as above, I made it around 2:58 in track 1 without taking any shortcut, just make sure you remember all the puzzles and don't miss any orb(there is a gap after each orb, keep in mind you have to jump on time), it is quite possible to run into 3 minutes.
bentiancai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:02 AM   #8
peaceM

peacemak3r's Gamercard
I had the same feeling about the game, but once I found out what I was doing wrong with the puzzles, under 3 minutes is a breeze.

For me, pressing the puzzle pieces, I had to extend my whole arm instead of just point and hold.
peaceM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:53 PM   #9
Creeping monte

creeping monte's Gamercard
If u havent started this pos yet DONT!!!! This game is broken. Puzzles 50/50, ducks are ok. Jumps however dont register. I learned that if i just sit down eventually itll pass u. My best time so far is over 8min lol

NO friend requests without msg

2014Goal progress-
142k/160K -gamerscore from 134K
189/210 -100% completes from 181

Currently looking for players for:
GTA4, Halo Wars and Splinter Cell: Conviction
Creeping monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:00 PM   #10
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Ok, I'm really on the fence on this. So far I have completed every single kinect fun labs that was free to me. The only game I CANNOT COMPLETE IS MUSICAL FEET due to the size of my room. I have absolutely no way of playing that game untill I switch apartments and get a bigger playspace.

My questions is this? Should I just delete this download and say the hell with this game just like musical feet? I have a very small room, and don't want to even attempt this game unless I know for CERTAIN that I can complete every cheeve in this.

Could I get some anwsers? I'm really weary about even begining this title due to my small playspace which obviously didn't work for musical feet at all?
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:40 PM   #11
IrritatedPuppy

IrritatedPuppy's Gamercard
I had some issue with Musical Feet and space as well, this one space is not an issue. I did what PeaceM said about extending your arm on the puzzles. Also for the shortcuts just leaning the right way will work everytime. I actually had my wife read off what I was supposed to do on level 1 and I easily got it. This game isn't bad once you have the motions figured out.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #12
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delow317 View Post
Ok, I'm really on the fence on this. So far I have completed every single kinect fun labs that was free to me. The only game I CANNOT COMPLETE IS MUSICAL FEET due to the size of my room. I have absolutely no way of playing that game untill I switch apartments and get a bigger playspace.

My questions is this? Should I just delete this download and say the hell with this game just like musical feet? I have a very small room, and don't want to even attempt this game unless I know for CERTAIN that I can complete every cheeve in this.

Could I get some anwsers? I'm really weary about even begining this title due to my small playspace which obviously didn't work for musical feet at all?
in musical feet, if its the achievement where you slide across all of the keys -- i had the same problems. What I did was simply roll a soccer ball across all of the keys and it worked.

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer, Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #13
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
Yep, this game is SHIT.
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote