PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #181
icecrazy

Alefelippes's Gamercard
i was loving the game, and was bout to end every chieevo but the game gave me a nice full reset, and my 6 month game count zero'd, now i gave up playing and for the looks of it no repairs so far..., EA lamest costumer service/consideration ever.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:10 AM   #182
Lord-nimod

nimod1's Gamercard
the multiplayer is untable as hell!
Lord-nimod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #183
BlazinDragon

BlazinDrag0n's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecrazy View Post
i was loving the game, and was bout to end every chieevo but the game gave me a nice full reset, and my 6 month game count zero'd, now i gave up playing and for the looks of it no repairs so far..., EA lamest costumer service/consideration ever.
was about to try and get my dedication achievement put the game in my xbox to find i have been fully reset thanks for that crytec you suck
BlazinDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #184
Kinny89

oO INVIDIA Oo's Gamercard
This game fu**ing sucks so damn fu**ing much! I hate this piece of sh*t. I've played this fu** for about 141245 hours just to get level 50, and I hoped the "tooled up" achievement would unlock after rebooting but guess what: it fu**ing didn't. Omg, I am so pissed. Seriously. It's so frustrating. Playing it for so many hours and still not getting 1000G just because there's a stupid bug. Oh my god, why didn't they fix it? It's not like I am the only one whose game is buggy. I am going to play until I am level 5 and if it still doesn't unlock then I would love to destroy this piece of sh*t game but unfortunately it's not mine, I have to give it back to its owner.

[Edit] Of course it still didn't unlock. You know what? Fu** this shit, I would have loved to burn this piece of sh*t disc, but I am not allowed to. Fu** you, Crysis 2 and Crytek.

Last edited by Kinny89; 02-08-2012 at 07:21 PM.
Kinny89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #185
Budweiser x360a

xBuddah Belly's Gamercard
if there is anything i dont like about this game it have to be the crazy try hards but i think it boils down to the lag that makes it feel like they try hard bc i am decent at the game but damn you be lagging... "i am laggin and i know it"
Budweiser x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:18 AM   #186
Tenreth

This game is the biggest piece of bullshit on earth. Really! Glitchy achievements, awful multiplayer with constant 5min lag-shit. NEVER EVER a crysis for me. Not even as a present. The game and crytek should suffer in hell. Damn fags.
Tenreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:21 AM   #187
DAFraNK360

DAFraNK360's Gamercard
Add me for online achievents
DAFraNK360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:57 AM   #188
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The game has 1-10 rank lobby, the problem is there should also be a 20-30 lobby, and 30-50 lobby. I say this because about 90% of my deaths come from people camping in fully upgraded cloak. What they do is go in middle of a heavy traffic area and put on cloak rendering them completely invisible. Then when someone runs past them they come out of cloak and unload. Normally you can't even turn around before you're killed.

I have also noticed nobody really seems to abuse this unless they're a level 50. I guess once you rank up to level 50 you can't help but camp and cloak the whole game.

Another thing that bothers me is the stacked teams. I will go into a game with 4 level 50's vs 3 people who aren't even ranked up to level 30 yet. At the end of the game the teams don't even out... Instead you get the same shitty team you started with. This means you have the option of either leaving and joining one of the other two games that are being played, or you can get slaughtered 75/20 every game.

I was thoroughly enjoying the multi-player from level 1-10 because there's a lobby for only those players, but once you get to 10, you're screwed. It's completely annoying and a total grind from there on out. You're only hope is to level up your stealth and camp in cloak all day long.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:07 AM   #189
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So after the double XP weekend, I started to dive into the single player today. Thus far, I am getting pretty bored. Like every time a checkpoint save notification pops up, I get on my computer and browse for a bit before getting back to the game. Lol.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:47 AM   #190
crazy W01f 816

crazy W01F 816's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbsicle View Post
I was thoroughly enjoying the multi-player from level 1-10 because there's a lobby for only those players, but once you get to 10, you're screwed. It's completely annoying and a total grind from there on out. You're only hope is to level up your stealth and camp in cloak all day long.
I'm having the same experience. I was really having fun when playing in the 1-10 playlist, but once I got thrown into the general population all the flaws of the game got magnified x10.

Cloak is seriously overpowered at higher levels. Level 50s just run around fully cloaked then bash you twice and you're dead then they cloak again and run off. That's all they do. I had one level 50 just run around one match and all he did was melee. He went 26 and 5. That should not happen.

I also can't tell you how many times I been shooting at a person only for them to turn around and shoot me and I instantly die, even with armor activated. Also, melee shouldn't be a two-hit kill with armor activated, makes no sense because it's a two-hit kill without armor. So, essentially, armor makes no difference in terms of melee damage. Stupid.

To add on to everything else the lag, host problems, and migration issues are make for an even worse and grating experience. Half the games I get into are laggy messes and the other half end in a host migration.

You're spot on about camping with cloak. I gave up with my usual play-style and just starting camping with cloak. Since then I've been gaining at least twice as much experience than my normal play-style was getting me. It's not much fun, but I'll do anything to get this over with faster.

Crysis 2 multiplayer has to be some of the worst multiplayer I've ever played.
It's got it all. Balancing issues, networking issues, gameplay issues; it runs the gambit. Can't wait until I get all the multiplayer achievements out of the way. Shame. I really enjoyed the single player side of things.

crazy W01f 816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #191
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The downside of playing a B game one year after release is the crappy lag in multiplayer. There was an enemy standing perfectly still, shooting at one of my teammates. I was behind him. Aimed at his huge back with my red dot sight. As I'm pulling the trigger and listening to the hit markers, I can hear that the first barrage of bullets hit him, but then there's silence (as if I'm missing), and then hitmarkers again. He turns around calmly, bang, I die. I had full armor on and it wasn't even a headshot.

Dashboard.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:50 PM   #192
warborn718

warborn718's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy W01f 816 View Post
I'm having the same experience. I was really having fun when playing in the 1-10 playlist, but once I got thrown into the general population all the flaws of the game got magnified x10.

Cloak is seriously overpowered at higher levels. Level 50s just run around fully cloaked then bash you twice and you're dead then they cloak again and run off. That's all they do. I had one level 50 just run around one match and all he did was melee. He went 26 and 5. That should not happen.

I also can't tell you how many times I been shooting at a person only for them to turn around and shoot me and I instantly die, even with armor activated. Also, melee shouldn't be a two-hit kill with armor activated, makes no sense because it's a two-hit kill without armor. So, essentially, armor makes no difference in terms of melee damage. Stupid.

To add on to everything else the lag, host problems, and migration issues are make for an even worse and grating experience. Half the games I get into are laggy messes and the other half end in a host migration.

You're spot on about camping with cloak. I gave up with my usual play-style and just starting camping with cloak. Since then I've been gaining at least twice as much experience than my normal play-style was getting me. It's not much fun, but I'll do anything to get this over with faster.

Crysis 2 multiplayer has to be some of the worst multiplayer I've ever played.
It's got it all. Balancing issues, networking issues, gameplay issues; it runs the gambit. Can't wait until I get all the multiplayer achievements out of the way. Shame. I really enjoyed the single player side of things.
Go play call of doody.
warborn718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:45 AM   #193
Fragarach Luin

Jacob Ulysses's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I can see why this game is good, but it does annoy me that the developers obviously could not care less for console gamers. It's a joke (even referenced in the first achievement) that people are surprised that the Xbox 360 can run Crysis 2. To me that smacks of laziness. I don't find it impressive that you can make a game with such good graphics that it glitches all the time. I'd much rather have a game that cares about the people playing it, who would probably much rather have a game they can play. I'm not impressed, Crytek.
Old 04-21-2014, 08:10 AM   #194
todd_pip33

NDN Omar's Gamercard
Unbalanced

I know my post is very very late in the lifecycle of the game...but I have never played a more unbalanced multiplayer. Never. It disgusts me. After attempting to get to level 50, I don't think the aggravation is worth it.

Secretly hoping to 100% my copy of Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, like it deserves to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
todd_pip33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:53 AM   #195
aptbs20

Zoso08's Gamercard
You need to do the CTF boosting. Very painless way to reach level 50.