PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Shooter > Contract Killer
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #1
wuki 7

wuki 7's Gamercard
Glitched Achvo

I have possible found 1st glitched achvo in this glu game, kill 3 with 1 shot is not unlocking for me even thought I have a 3, 4 and 5 kill with 1 shot.
wuki 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:34 PM   #2
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I did the same with Ironhands. Unless there is a level with 25+ enemies in it, then it's glitched. I went through the first 10+ contracts without missing a single shot and the achievement didn't unlock.

For the first time, I count it as a blessing. At least I can uninstall this worthless (pun intended) piece of absolute shit from my phone before I personally travel to Glu HQ and strangle every single one of their so-called "developers" to within an inch of their lives.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:25 AM   #3
Urmumsvag69

polished turd69's Gamercard
Hi there to answer both of your questions the 3 kills with 1 bullet much be done through 3 people (not by a barrel) i found im up to level 12 and the docks seem the best i got it there and have 3 since then.

To answer second question you need to kill 25 people i got this after like 3 missions just dont miss a shot in between then i got the timewarper rilfe (or whatever its called) and shoot in the chest for instant kill just do this 25 more times and the achievement is yours.

Also others are bugged but in a good way

500 headshots: Got this at 96
100 Bosses Killed: got it at 64
X3 Multiplier 25X: got this at 5
Urmumsvag69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:03 AM   #4
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
The only glitched achievement I have encountered are actually for the good, giving you the achievement well before passing the requirements. I counted the enemies and Ironhand unlocked precisely on the 25th kill. I was level 11 and did this across three contracts.

I am actually thoroughly enjoying this game so far. It is pretty addicting. It is very easy and the idea that you can only play for 5 minutes every two hours is pretty cool. Do not get consumed by it and good for gaming on the go. Battery likes this game. Only complaint is the load time...3 minutes or more each time...for a game you can only play for 5 minutes seems a little over the top. Oh well....

GOAL : 250,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2014 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 113 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:05 AM   #5
Djqwakqwak

Dixeh Wrecked's Gamercard
i think i have a glitched one, im lvl 15 and the 10 contacts achievement wont go off even though i have 10 contacts, dunno if they mean contacts the game gives you or if the ones you buy with credits count, but i have everyone unlockable so far and nada
Djqwakqwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
ceeesquared

cccuaresma1's Gamercard
i also got the 3x multiplier bonus achievement at 5.
ceeesquared is offline   Reply With Quote