PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Street Fighter X Tekken
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-31-2012, 03:24 AM   #1
Warstorm Lord

How is it online?

Hey guys,

So, I was wondering, since I've heard a couple of horror storys considering the online mode: Is it actually playable? How common are lags? Is the sound problem fixed? Are there still enough players online?

Me and my mate want to get either SFxT or Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, so some informations would be nice.

Another question I would like to ask: Is it worth getting the new SFxT Fightpad? I have the SF Sagat one, but I'm not sure if it's worth getting the new ones.

Thank you!

Last edited by Warstorm Lord; 07-31-2012 at 04:00 AM.
Warstorm Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i think its worth buying now since online will be a bit more crowded with the new DLC characters coming out. U. Marvel is a great game but very hard to learn unlike SFxT.

nope if you already have a fightpad i wouldn´t bother buying the new ones, yours just fine.

the sound problem is fixed and i never had really issues with playing online from the very start although i heard many storys about that too. to this point there is only one Fighting game with perfect online and thats BlazBlue. The last time i played Marvel it had input lag which is fatal especially in marvel because it messes up all your combos.

overall i would say SFxT online is decent now.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
NoThru22

Send a message via AIM to NoThru22

Macello's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warstorm Lord View Post
Hey guys,

So, I was wondering, since I've heard a couple of horror storys considering the online mode: Is it actually playable? How common are lags? Is the sound problem fixed? Are there still enough players online?

Me and my mate want to get either SFxT or Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, so some informations would be nice.

Another question I would like to ask: Is it worth getting the new SFxT Fightpad? I have the SF Sagat one, but I'm not sure if it's worth getting the new ones.

Thank you!
The new fightpads are super small and I was very disappointed, but I already had two others.
NoThru22 is offline   Reply With Quote