PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Sniper Elite V2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
alf hockeyfan

alf hockeyfan's Gamercard
anyone discovered any glitches yet?

the only one so far i have discovered is in overfield.... the one where you need to get the key. i got the key blew open the door and planted the satchel charge on the libary door. i then went to a bunker turret and killed the enemy. it said go into the libary. the door closed before i got there ( how i satchel charged it ) layed another satchel charge. ticking sounded but no countdown. restarted checkpoint the same thing ticking but no countdown. hope it doesn`t stay that way!
alf hockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #2
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i have found a few times enemies can see me no matter where i am usually through a wall then shoot and kill me through a wall!

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
AgentOrange330

AgentOrange330's Gamercard
I had the prompt to hit A to mantle last night while up against a full wall. I hit A and my guy walked right through the wall. Naturally this put me right out in the open for 3 mounted machine gunners to see me immediately...
Well I get up in the morning and I get my brief. I go out and stare at the world in complete disbelief. It's not righteous indignation that makes me complain. It's the fact that I always have to explain. - Van Morrison
AgentOrange330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #4
Aecas

Send a message via AIM to Aecas

A Grumpy Spider's Gamercard
I could be wrong here. But I think using the DLC rifles will NOT unlock the "Make Every Bullet Count" achievement. I ran through two levels using nothing but the KR-98 with a 100% scoped kill rating and no achievement.

I did a sprint run of the Prologue mission on casual with three Springfield kills and it popped.

So some confusion there, anyone else had the same issue?
Aecas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #5
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I kept throwing grenades at a few people and they were not exploding... then I realized I was throwing rocks lol.

Nope, no glitches yet.

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer, Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #6
alf hockeyfan

alf hockeyfan's Gamercard
simplymidget that is not a glitch but stupiduty! lol!
alf hockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:22 AM   #7
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I liike hitting them with the rocks and having them look around lile.. " what the ....???"
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:28 AM   #8
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Only minor one I found was enemies running on the spot in 'Bomb Run'.

Check out my YouTube Channel: JuddTube
judd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #9
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Haven't really found any major glitches except some checkpoints bugs where they spawn me right next to an enemy.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:09 AM   #10
AgentOrange330

AgentOrange330's Gamercard
On the Opernplatz board, right after you save Schwaiger and you're covering him as he runs through the building. In that first building he enters is a German helmet propped up on a rifle. If you shoot the helmet the game goes into a kill cam. Has anyone else noticed this or come across any others on different boards?
Well I get up in the morning and I get my brief. I go out and stare at the world in complete disbelief. It's not righteous indignation that makes me complain. It's the fact that I always have to explain. - Van Morrison
AgentOrange330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:25 AM   #11
EpicProGamer90

EpicProGamer90's Gamercard
I'm on the guarding post level and I got to a checkpoint and turned off my console and I just got on it this morning and realised it says I've only got 3 gold bars, even though I was going for my fifth one I knew I had four! So I went through all the other locations where the bars should be and I've got them all but still only says I've got 3! I really don't want to have to start all over for the achievement
EpicProGamer90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #12
szalacsibacsi

I have a strange bug in the game, and I can't play with it...
In the prolouge, when it start, the character stuck in the ground, and later in the game, I can't use any trip mine. If I skip the tutorial, I start with the scope, with no crosshair in it... And I can't shoot.
Like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp5-gUxj0ZA

Anyone can help me?
szalacsibacsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:57 PM   #13
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
It's hardly a glitch but I've shot the helmet off a few. But honestly, it's a fun game and a keeper.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #14
MoshFish

moshfish's Gamercard
I have found a few simple glitches.

In the Museum level, there is a car, just after the first section (before entering the first building) that you can take cover to, despite being nearly fully buried. It makes Karl do the lying down animation, but his legs go into the crouch animation. It is amusing.

In the section with the objective 'plant charges on the bridge support', in the building near the four guys lined up, there is a sniper. If you go to where he is (up those stairs), then take a left, you can walk straight through a wall and fall to the ground below. That got me killed, on my first playthrough.

Otherwise, just lots of silly checkpoint bugs, like respawning after completing an objective, but being told to do it again (such as clear the Opernplatz square, after already killing everyone). So I had to restart the level.
MoshFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:20 AM   #15
El Stupido

El Stupido rus's Gamercard
I did 125 explosive kills (so says my stats), but achievent didn't popped up. Now that's the FUCKING GLITCH.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:11 AM   #16
gingerjosh

BAMMxBL0BBYz's Gamercard
better ones

is there any decent glithes
gingerjosh is offline   Reply With Quote