PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-06-2012, 10:28 PM   #31
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Put a stop to what is known as "freeze car mods". Rockstar have had years to get it right and somehow, they overlook it.

Until this happens, I refuse to play GTA games online.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:55 AM   #32
Axel Desade

CherryAvalanche's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzz7S View Post
Put a stop to what is known as "freeze car mods". Rockstar have had years to get it right and somehow, they overlook it.

Until this happens, I refuse to play GTA games online.
Just out of curiosity, what does this do?

Axel Desade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:09 AM   #33
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel Desade View Post
Just out of curiosity, what does this do?
It locks up your game and your console, while the other person(s) continue playing the game.

Not exactly sure how it happens, but I take it that you attempt to get in the vehicle and that's when your game/console comes to a stop.

Apparently this is considered having fun.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:29 AM   #34
Axel Desade

Hackers just ruin all the good games. I've never understood the fun of doing shit like that. Ruined W@W and CoD4 for me.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:48 AM   #35
FeatherbottomMR

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Hackers just ruin all the good games. I've never understood the fun of doing shit like that. Ruined W@W and CoD4 for me.
Ya I hate when people do stupid things like that.... I am just like really why ruin it for other people....
FeatherbottomMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #36
HabsCen10ial

HabsCen10ial's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post

Free Mode is all that's really needed in my opinion, they should let you set up deathmatches in-game for example: 30 second countdown before match to prepare and then it brings up a scoreboard for 5 minutes with kill count etc. no interruption of 'free mode' at any time.

I didn't like the levelling too much, and I really wish they were more options for the MP character (even after unlocking things for ranking up)

'Petrovic' was horrible, no more achievements like that please

Quote:
I think if they do the MP like RDR that'd be good. I liked having the ability to go right into TDM and what not right from the free roam. I'd also like minigames like RDR had such as poker and liar's dice to play competitively. The levelling system was also good, 50 levels with stuff unlocking each one is nice, makes you feel like you're accomplishing more than only 10 levels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post

An option to mute everyone at once or have mic icons next to the gamers name so you can easily figure out who is playing the annoying music or screaming on the mic.
I agree with all of the above. I think R* took a big step forward with Red Dead Redemptions MP so I hope we will see that improved on even more.

I think it's really important for them to try and make the freeroam as lively as possible. There needs to be more options and games available and they need to make levelling up mean more.

Can you imagine unlocking special cars, boats, planes, etc for levelling up? I think that would be much better then a new hat or shirt.

Credit goes to Xerofox for the amazing Montreal Canadiens sig!

HabsCen10ial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:17 AM   #37
Axel Desade

Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsCen10ial View Post
Can you imagine unlocking special cars, boats, planes, etc for levelling up? I think that would be much better then a new hat or shirt.
I half agree. I think it would be cool to get something like that every 5 or 10 levels, but also enjoy getting the clothing because character customization is one of my favorite things in a game.

Old 03-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #38
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsCen10ial View Post
I think it's really important for them to try and make the freeroam as lively as possible. There needs to be more options and games available and they need to make levelling up mean more.
I agree. Maybe incorporate more of a noticeable stat increase somehow as well as cosmetic.

Also I think R* should follow Crackdown's lead and do away with the many races!
This is not a racing game. Incorporating some races would be fun, but the amount in IV was plum out ridiculous!

Last edited by * Clueless *; 03-23-2012 at 04:55 PM.
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:50 PM   #39
HabsCen10ial

HabsCen10ial's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Like Me View Post
I agree. Maybe incorporate more of a noticeable stat increase somehow as well as cosmetic.

Also I think R* should follow Crackdown's lead and do away with the many races!
This is not a racing game. Incorporating some races would be fun, but the amount in IV was plum out ridiculous!
I didn't mind that there were so many races. I just hated having an achievement tied to winning all of them.

My two favourite modes were Race and Freeroam. I just know if they made freeroam better that it would be my main choice.

Credit goes to Xerofox for the amazing Montreal Canadiens sig!

HabsCen10ial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #40
ReaLiStiiC

Honestly, I play GTA multi-player with friends and just screw around. Everything is alright, just need to (I think) is polish the combat more. Like shooting, rolling etc.
Just make it more smooth and I'll be happy.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #41
ChrisMUFC

Chris20LEGEND's Gamercard
Free roam got repetitive too quickly, even with a dozen of your friends, they need to throw in some of the features from the single player into multiplayer, not just the ability to shoot, drive and repeat till bored!
ChrisMUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:40 AM   #42
Axel Desade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMUFC View Post
Free roam got repetitive too quickly, even with a dozen of your friends, they need to throw in some of the features from the single player into multiplayer, not just the ability to shoot, drive and repeat till bored!
Similar to RDR's ability to play poker and what not with friends? That'd be nice.

Old 06-09-2012, 03:29 AM   #43
kracr

Kracr's Gamercard
Like others have said, I would like to see co-op campaign, or separate co-op missions.

Also, more settings for private online free roam. (ex: cops on/off, ammo count, usable guns)
kracr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:27 AM   #44
thisispreston

Quote:
Similar to RDR's ability to play poker and what not with friends? That'd be nice.
^ this. should be able to do all the mini games with someone. bring back pool from San Andreas, that'd be cool. bet xp against each or something (i'm not sure if that makes sense, but you know what i mean)
races would be cool if they bring back push bikes! mountain bike/bmx racing would be funny, particularly if you could shoot each other at the same time!!

thisispreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #45
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
This is just my personal opinion, but I would just get rid of it and concentrate on expanding the city scape and side mission options and activities available(bring back buisness's like the car dealer ships and garages etc to bring in money). The multiplayer just didn't work for me, some things are better of left alone and I think GTA should stay as a dedicated freeroam/ RPG type game and no MP bullshit.

Another option is to instead of MP, there is a seperate campaigne sort of thing that is co operative, so you can run joint buisness ventures with your friends and go on missions to sort out people who are trying to ruin you or sabotage them, etc(I'm not a creative type but it's an idea and I'm sure someone who is more creativly minded at this sort of thing could make it sound more interesting that I have made it sound).
Old 07-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #46
AlecDuffin

Send a message via MSN to AlecDuffin

The Duff's Gamercard
The online death matches were great. Racing could use a bit of tweaking to make them feel a bit fairer and less likely to veer off into oblivion haha. I think the leveling up system should be closer to Gears of War or Halo, if it makes it more addictive for people and more people are online when I fancy a few rounds, then yay! No game out there has more potential for MP than GTA so let's all get our fingers crossed!

100% Retail: 16
100% Arcade: 23
YES! YES! YES!
AlecDuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #47
JeppeBoy

JeppeBoy95's Gamercard
Remove everything, except for race and free-roam.
JeppeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:44 AM   #48
GrimSovereignty

Send a message via Skype™ to GrimSovereignty

GrimSovereignty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I wouldn't really bother with the multiplayer it was fine to me, I just did Free Roam most of the time unless I was feeling bored and wanted to do something else.
Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision? - Huey Freeman

GrimSovereignty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #49
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
take everything they did with RDR MP with ways to earn XP and fit that into the GTA world.

which means you can rank up without ever playing "deathmatch" or other traditional PvP modes and instead spend your time finding things around the map, doing side quests, taking out gang hideouts, killing animals/killing wanted men could, possibly bring back Taxi missions along with everyone's favorite Free Roam activity...merely killing the shit outta cops

and hopefully they only put normal aircraft, not ridiculous unlimited rockets and turrets that never overheat, or atleast give the person making the lobby a choice, just like with Cops/Aiming/Friendly Fire

and obviously have better co-op missions than what GTA IV had and have something similar to a Overrun/Horde mode, probably not zombies, but atleast waves of cops or gang members

Last edited by eiVaL; 07-17-2012 at 07:26 PM.
eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #50
Starkweather

starkweatherxc's Gamercard
After playing RDR online i think they will make improvements or at least they would be smart to do so and GTA V will be more fun online.

~
Starkweather is offline   Reply With Quote