PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Far Cry 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-04-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
Ok, so my internet was down for about an hour earlier today, and I was in the mood to game. I decided to mess around on FC2, because I already have all the SP achievments, so I didn't have to worry about accidently unlocking anything. I put it in, and when it starts, it only gives me the "new game" option...So, I checked my HD, scroll down the the FC2 folder, and all my saved games are there. I tried a couple other games, and my saves were accessible offline...I try FC2 again, and I still only have the "new game" option. My internet came back on a short while ago, and I try FC2 again...and sure enough, all my saved games were there, and I now had the options to "continue" and "load game"

So, had anyone had this happen with FC2 before?? I find it really strange that I can only access my saved games when connected to the internet...

To make sure it's clear- my saved games are on my HD, not on Cloud- I don't even have that enabled.

OK, so I think I figured it out...

It appears as though this game MUST have the latest update uinstalled to access your saved games, even offline.

That's one of the very few things I dislike about the Xbox, how you can only have so many "updates" in your cache (I think I read it was 10). I wish once you updated the game, it stayed updated!!
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote