PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > X-Men: Destiny
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #1
snakeeyes367

snakeeyes367's Gamercard
Help with last level on X-treme

hi - I'm having trouble with the last level on X-treme difficulty. I can't even make it past the first fight. the stalker always takes me out and I lose my health so quickly. I have Adrian with force field and scatter shot (both maxed). also have wolv offensive, jugg def, and mag util all maxed. any tips would be appreciated.

just got it - the emma frost def really helped. (what a stupid game)

Last edited by snakeeyes367; 03-20-2012 at 02:22 AM. Reason: got it!
snakeeyes367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:55 AM   #2
Ninja Sandman

Ninja Sandman's Gamercard
For anyone else having trouble with this on extreme heres a few tips, on the first part take out the stalker first then focus on the little guys. For the sentinel take your time and focuse on his hand animations to see the pattern of him shooting left or right. Stick completely to the opposite side of the screen hes shooting at because his beams do have splash damage.Stay outta the middle of the screen or you will die! And for the final battle make sure you dont rush in because he throws avalanche attacks that can kill you with 1 hit and can be difficult to dodge if you rush in. Also note his animation for calling in the 3 human guards. When you see that go nuts and hit him as much as possible before he teleports away, dont even bother with the little guys till he teleports away. Basically for all parts of the last lvl take your time and watch the animations and itll only take a few tries at most. Good luck!!!
Ninja Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote