PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Kung Fu Panda 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
conquerator2

Question kick with both feet?

I really dont know how I am supposed to do that? Its the second move in the easy training in the temple. Atleast I believe he wants me to kick with two feet... I tried jumping and kicking in all directions, I tried all sorts of crazy moves but nothing... I just dont get it Im not havin this problem with other kinect games... What am I doing wrong? I see many people are having problems with this game Any advice would be appreciated Thank you in advance, community!
conquerator2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #2
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
My advice would be to just get rid of this game. Pretty much every move is broken the kinect cant recognize anything on here. This is the only kinect game that I have had this much trouble with.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
Acapulco

Just jump with moving feet apart.
Acapulco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:29 PM   #4
COTTERS3000

COTTERS3000's Gamercard
I've had no real issues with this game at all, I must be lucky. Just jump and he will perform a two footed kick. It teaches you this when you first start the story.
COTTERS3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:16 PM   #5
Sevendust94

sevendust94's Gamercard
So many people have so many different setups in their homes(placement of sensor,furniture,playspace) that people end up having a wide variety of experiences with the same game. Try calibration and lighting changes. I set up my sons gameroom specifically with Kinect in mind and it works without fail most of the time.
Sevendust94 is offline   Reply With Quote