PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #1
rdrunr89

rdrunr89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Amplified Achievement Help

I'm stuck on trying to get the Amplified achievement. I did what the guide said and tried to get the troopers over to the tower (I assume its the white circular ones with the lightning around them). I wind up actually using the Force Electricity on the troopers rather than the tower. I also saw somewhere else that it said to throw the troopers into the tower. Can't seem to get this achievement. Help anyone. Thanks in advance.

HEY! That Thing Got A Hemi?

rdrunr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:35 AM   #2
c88

c88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrunr89 View Post
I'm stuck on trying to get the Amplified achievement. I did what the guide said and tried to get the troopers over to the tower (I assume its the white circular ones with the lightning around them). I wind up actually using the Force Electricity on the troopers rather than the tower. I also saw somewhere else that it said to throw the troopers into the tower. Can't seem to get this achievement. Help anyone. Thanks in advance.
Spam the hell out of the lightning button. Short bursts is what did it for me.
30,000 - 4/10/2010 EA Sports FN 3, Everlast Achievement
40,000 - 9/4/2011 Madden NFL 12, Arian Foster Award

100% Games:

I know that good help is hard to find. Message me if you would like to boost on a game.
c88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:20 AM   #3
rdrunr89

rdrunr89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by c88 View Post
Spam the hell out of the lightning button. Short bursts is what did it for me.
Thanks, that worked for me and after two rounds, got the achieve. Now working on Endor and then maybe the challenges.

HEY! That Thing Got A Hemi?

rdrunr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:10 PM   #4
X monkfish69 X

Bumstink69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Eventually managed to get this achievement. It's a bit hit and miss as to where the Stormtroopers are placed as to whether they are hit by the lightning or not... After about for or five attempts though, I managed to get it done
Old 05-16-2011, 10:13 AM   #5
AJ MARTINecu

AJ MARTINecu's Gamercard
Hit the towers with Y
AJ MARTINecu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #6
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
yeah what I did was hop down and get as many as I could around me and then hit Y on the towers. I had to throw myself off an edge once and do it once more, and then it popped.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #7
MATH3W MAGNUM77

math3w magnum77's Gamercard
Lightbulb Tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrunr89 View Post
I realize you've already got this but for those who haven't got it.. CHEAT! force grab the troopers and put them up on the ledge.. the tall one with a spire.. get as many of em up there as u can and try killing of the ATs cuz they cam missile all of them to oblivion by accident and ruin your shot.. simple missile deflections will suffice.. and then when you're free of all the bother get close and Shock away.. mash Y is NOT better than holding Y (mash till the lightning is amplified then hold till dead..) :P
1000+/1000+ (In the order of reaching 1000G; Darksiders, Assassins Creed 2, Dante's Inferno(1145 / 1290), Avatar TLA:TBE, Arkham Asylum, Arkham Asylum GOTY, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood(1150 / 1250), Naruto UNS2, Prince Of Persia TFS, NFS Most Wanted, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

200/200 (Lazy Raiders, Harms Way, Outland, Battle LA)

33330 on 3-May-2013
MATH3W MAGNUM77 is offline   Reply With Quote