PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Army of Two: The 40th Day
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #121
JeanRob

Ghost JeanRob's Gamercard
Bump.
For people coming from the "Army of four" announcement, please look at page 1 of this thread.

EDIT: By the way, if a moderator still comes here, could he sticky this thread so that it remains visible all the time. Also change the title to add "and fix" after "explanation"?

Last edited by JeanRob; 12-01-2011 at 11:58 PM.
JeanRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:25 AM   #122
fuelstaind

fuelstaind's Gamercard
Ok. I have only the DIY PMC online achievement. I haven't played this game in forever because of this glitch. I put it in today and got an update. I checked my online stats and they are all at 0. Does this mean I might be able to get the DLC achievements?
fuelstaind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:06 PM   #123
DTD Bloody Eyes

DTD Bloody Eyes's Gamercard
Let me know if you can get them fuelstaind It would be incredible if EA finally fixed it
DTD Bloody Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:08 AM   #124
IGNASI

IGNASI's Gamercard
imposible do the dlc achievements
IGNASI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:53 PM   #125
King_Brain

KingBrain91's Gamercard
the "fix" first dont work,but after another 2 try´s ist was possible to collet the achievements

thx, to that guy that figured that out^^
King_Brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #126
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Hi, I just got this game and want to be clear on something...

If I don't get any of the MULTIPLAYER (VERSUS) achievements, I can get the DLC achievements? This "guide" uses the terms "multiplayer" and "online" together, but as all achievements can be unlocked online, I just want to make sure that "online" means "multiplayer". I equate the term "online" as being signed in on Xbox Live.

I have no intention of ever going for the multiplayer achievements in this game, and if I do decide to purchase the DLC, I just want to make sure I can unlock the achievements. I read this entire thread, but just want to be absolutely 100% sure.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #127
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
I wouldnt start it until the website gets fixed for the mask achievement.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:34 AM   #128
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
I wouldnt start it until the website gets fixed for the mask achievement.
I probably won't start it anytime soon, but like I said, I have no intention of going for any multiplayer achievements. Period. I thought I was clear on that.

I ask again, if I don't unlock any multiplayer achievements, can all the DLC achievements be unlocked? Maybe I'm just stupid, but the guide at the beginning of this forum isn't 100% clear to me, as it uses the terms "multiplayer" and "online" to seemingly describe the same thing, but "online" can just mean that you can't unlock DLC achievements while being signed into Xbox Live. Can someone clearly answer my specific question and not some random website/mask comment?
Old 08-07-2012, 04:42 AM   #129
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
If you haven't started the game yet then do the dlc first and then all those achievements will unlock when it should. As long as you don't have any multiplayer achievements then they will unlock right.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #130
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Thanks....