Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Final Fantasy XI
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-25-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
Blackrose Writer

Obscurum Animus's Gamercard
Getting tired of this game

Everytime I sit and play it. I'm pretty much wasting my time. I've been stuck on Level 70 for months now. I would advance but there is no way to kill anything that I need to kill to advance without a party but the problem with that is no one wants to party. All of Jeuno city is filled with lazy ass fucking people who sit around telling me to go places to fight to get stronger. But guess what they all kill me in 5 hits and when I tell them they just act like retarded assholes. Thank god I don't have to deal with this shit in The Secret World. If you ask me I would say Secret World is alot better since it's adjusted perfectly to play even solo.
Blackrose Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
Wurmstrom

Wurmstrom's Gamercard
This is the main reason why I quit long long ago. That whole game is Party based and everyone is so up tight, that making one minor detail gets you dropped. Thats why I made the transition to World of Warcraft (3 years sober lol).
Wurmstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
Blackrose Writer

The Secret World to me was done perfect. I play it more then this since I brought Secret World. I started the game with a friend and alot of the stuff we do together I can do solo. Plus I can change my gameplay on it anytime I want so I don't have to train for months on end a job or class because I can learn anything I want that suits me.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #4
Speed Kinduci

Speed Kinduci's Gamercard
This game is as good as the linkshell you are in, i'd suggest finding an active one. Current one im in has about 70 members so always someone on and has been very helpful for me, i'm already level 76 and only been playing a little over a month.
If you level 70 i'd recommend going to Bostoneua Oblixette, underneath Sandy as that is generally were most people level 70+.
Speed Kinduci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
Blackrose Writer

Thing is I am level capped at 70. I been trying to get my scythe level up to 200. But everywhere I go to fight I die and no one wants to be healer for me while I train it. I need to fight Maat to unlock the level cap but everyone says I am not ready.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #6
Doc187 XL

Doc187 XL's Gamercard
from experience it sounds like your a DRK, its best you go to the areas where you need the item for your limit break quest a see if theres any other DRKs or Lv70s + killing stuff there and ask them to join the party.... DRKs get no love in that game thats why i went to NIN after lv75 glad i quit that dang game 3months after the 3rd expansion pack , shit after lv75 it became a 2nd job and not a game anymore
Old 08-11-2012, 04:58 AM   #7
Blackrose Writer

You should see if you can get back in. I never see any DRK anywhere much and I'd like to have some for friends and allys.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:02 AM   #8
DirtyDan046

DirtyDan046's Gamercard
Yeah I had to change jobs in order to beat Maat for the lvl cap past 70. And it's true, it depends on your LS. I had some of my LS mates take me to work on my weapon and magic skills by killing certain mobs just the 2 or 3 of us. Once you get past Maat it's pretty easy up until you get to 90 where you have to get a Sorcerer stone. Currently stuck on that, gonna have to find someone to help me since the mobs are 87-91 lowest for drop. Also it takes a long time to do anything in that game.. i feel bad for ppl who are just trying it out. If I hadn't played it when it came out and just recently (in the past few years) picked it up, I definitely wouldn't have stuck with it. But I loved how it used to be, just clinging on to whats left, lol.
DirtyDan046 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:28 AM   #9
theheroslegend

Send a message via AIM to theheroslegend

Scott Keables's Gamercard
There are these Fortilace things - just targetable and attackable little towers, in Castle Zvahl Baileys [S]. That's in the past. You can sit there with no armor on and a Lv.1 scythe and just let it auto-attack and raise skill. I believe those little tower things will let you cap your skills for Lv86 or so, so it would be perfect for you, if you've ever found the way there.

It may or may not be worth the trouble, depending on how often you do Campaign battles for Allied Notes to warp to Xarcabard [S].

theheroslegend is offline   Reply With Quote