PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Trials: Evolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Loading issues and glitches?

Recently in this game the leaderboards NEVER load, like literally it just says LOADING... and never loads. Track Central takes forever to update, sometimes tracks will show the wrong descriptions, and a big glitch that's bothering me is sometimes in replays the driver will just crash randomly on a 0 fault run and it will keep playing as if nothing happened.

I was wondering if it had to do with how many custom tracks I have, but that can't be it as I only have a percentage of how many a friend of mine does, and this happens to him as well.

Hard Drive space is no issue either, as I currently have 160 GB free.

Anyone else having these issues as of late? I'm thinking it's on RedLynx's end.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:06 AM   #2
EagleRico

eaglerico's Gamercard
If your talking about the top time on most of the beginner tracks he hacked them (gutumodding) or I think they should be getting removed soon
EagleRico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #3
l Zleek l

Dr Zleek's Gamercard
usually this is because of maintenance, hacks being done or removed, etc. all scores you get will update and redlynx has been good about removing hackers. just be patient and it'll work fine
l Zleek l is offline   Reply With Quote